Am I fat?

[Y/N]

6'4 tall, scale says 217, feel fat

Hard to tell. But I can tell you that you're a faggot.

you have a shirt on you cretin

Also I was 270 in February

Y

You're not fat, you're average. If you want to look better start working out and adjust your diet. If you are fine with being average then continue living your lifestyle.

No I want to be ottermode, it's just I was fatty Mc fat fuck tier even just half a year ago and I'm majorly paranoid about any bulge in my stomach at all

nope , you look soft, weak

so if ottermode is the goal you are indeed too fat

ewwwww

Compared to ottermode yes you are fat.

Clean your mirror pls

I know I am too fat for ottermode I mean like when I walk down the street with my clothes on are people gonna look at me and think "fat" or just "whatever"

First impression, you're fine. If I saw you on the street I'd think you were pretty average. I'm the same as you kinda, 6'1" 195, cut from 225. I've always been extremely self conscious about my body. I think my body looks ok and I would tolerate it better, but the fact that I have puffy tiddies makes it worse.

You look skinnyfat aka average(which is pretty fucking bad considering how little exercise the average guy does nowadays)

keep cutting you're real close to making it brah stay motivated

thanks brah

/thread/

you're looking average
not good, not fat, just like someone who never visited a gym

Well seeing as how I used to be literally obese I feel pretty good now
Its still not enough but I'm just glad that I don't look bad anymore

And by bad I don't mean "lol muscles or gtfo"

I mean like people will look at me and not instantly dislike me, they focus on my face clothes hair and what I say and do, not just "eww what a fatty fuck off"

Ive come a long way

shaving your shit would be a good start