Walk into gym

>walk into gym
>you used to call me on my cellphone starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SOON ILL BE 60 YEARS OLD

Fuck you. He has a godly voice compared to the rest of the trash that is allowed to sing.

I have mixed feelings about gym music. I like a lot of it, but it's not stuff I want to work out to. Why don't gyms realise this?

>HOW DEEP IS YOUR LEAOUUUVE

>WATCH ME WHIP, NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE

>SUPAMAN GOT NUH--THIIIIIN ON ME

>WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE

>WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

>SSSSSAAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL
>on repeat for an hour

MAYBE I SHOULD KILL MYSELF

*BRRRRRRN*

OOOOOOH SOMETIMES
I GET A GOOD FEELIN

Since gyms are mandated to play normie music I wish they would all just play trap or edm or something other than shit pop

>EDM
>trap

You have cancer fucking taste.

>no gym near me that plays high pitched oscillating tones
gotta give my drums a workout you feel me, need to FEEL that calcification FUCKING normie CUNTS

I like deadlifting to that

>enter gym
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

what do you listen to then? if you're about to say rock or metal, you may as well kill yourself without replying

I only listen to field sounds

>Calls hotline bling shit pop

>Listens to trap and EDM

Classic rock, retrowave, ambiance, electronic

Eat my dick, go listen to your nigger music some more.

My gym plays some sorta weird EDM but a song keeps coming on with some bitching singing "I cheated on you" over and over.

I actually recently got cheated on by a stupid cunt and it depresses the fuck out of me.

Fuck gym music.

>dismissing an entire genre because it's popular and you want to project an image of being above it

You're a silly guy my man

Trap and EDM is objectively garbage. I don't give a shit what you think of my music, but trap and EDM are epitome of taking a good genre and turning into mass produced garbage.

I'm not the guy saying trap

I'm more saying hip hop in general

Also, have you considered trap isn't made for the situations you listen to it in? If you've never been in a shitty nightclub a bit beyond buzzed and suddenly you hear the opening to Waka Flocka's Hard in the Paint you haven't experienced the full range of human experience

I'm with you though that if you're listening to Migos on headphones in your room it's pretty shit

>walk into gym
>BON-BON-BON-BON-BONFIRE

It was the strangest hour long block of dub step, in the middle of the afternoon.

That sounds awful. Night clubs are shitty, I've never seen the appeal.

>objectively
Haha. Kill yourself my man

Get some taste my man.

>those quints
Youre right im sorry

WORST. FUCKING WORST

>sick hype up song playing over gym radio
>getting ready for deadlifting, pumped for whatever song is next
>about to grab the bar, gonna kill it
>let's do thi-
>"SOON I'LL BE"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>RUN RUUUN LOST BOOOYYYYAAAYSUSSS
I actually break prs to this shit because of how much this whining pisses me off

Walk into gym
>I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

Forgot pic

You haven't gone before? Man you're missing out if you're not just a basement dweller. They're loud and shit, but if you go and get the right amount of drunk with a good group of friends and you'll have a great time

You just gotta go with the expectation and knowledge that your fun will only come from yourself. If you go with the idea of "I'm gonna dance with 5 girls and fuck 2 of them", none of that is going to happen

They play great music at my gym. I've heard jadakiss, wutang, dmx, pac, and some more underground shit played. if its not that it's decent trap or house

Reeee motherfucking REEEEEE.
That song is a knife to heart for the average internet autist.
>I do fall in that group

The ruck is all this b.s. about my nuggas I will real you. 1v1 me fussy

>pic related: you

>electronic
>retro wave
Those fall under EDM u faggot EDM is not a genre its a category as in anything electronic and has many sub genres u fuck tard

>electronic is a sub genre to EDM

Dear lord you're fuckkng stupid. EDM is a sub genre to electronic, just as retrowave is.

Tell me, what does EDM stand for, shitbag? I'm betting you don't even know.

Are u fucking retarded? how can a category be a sub genre to a fucking genre? Although EDM means electronic dance music its meant as a category because of how many genres there are in EDM house/trance/techno/trap etc

It's still a sub genre you dipshit, because it's a form of electronic that deviates from electronic. Whether it's techno EDM or electro EDM is irrelevant to the fact that it's EDM, which is the genre. EDM is a subgenre to electronic, as not all electronic is EDM and the fact that EDM as a concept came well after electronic as a musical concept was created.