You walk into the gym and see this, what do you do?

You walk into the gym and see this, what do you do?

Ask her to get off my bench

>female fitness

Mind if I work in with you? It's the only bench press in the gym.

>come in the next week
>ready for big bench day
>bench is totally torn up from retards jumping on it with their fucking shoes

Why are there even gym attendants, they don't even try to stop this retarded shit.

She uses towels on the floor to keep her hands clean, but steps with her shoes on the bench.

Point her to the boxes that are against the wall

My exact fucking thought. Stomping up and down with her bunions on the bench where people lay down, but oh no, better keep my fucking hands clean and put a towel. God people like this piss me the fuck off. Might as well be doing this stupid workout at home with a fucking couch. Leave the poor bench alone for people that actually come to use it. FUCK

I take the bar and start deadlifting in her direction

>uhmmm...what does work in mean? pls don't rape me

>Put some plates on the bar when she's jumping on the bench
>Get on when her hands are off it
>Ignore her if she tries to stop you

>Excuse me, but what are you doing ?
>I understand you are working out sure
>But you are stomping with your feet where others lay down, it doesn't matter if your shoes are clean
>Do you stomp on your chairs or bed ?
>Besides that if everyone did the same thing you do, the leather on the bench will be ripped up within weeks
>Please use boxes or something else and let this station be used for what it was made.

Polite, yet firm way to defuse the situation. But in my mind I would want to shout at this bitch for this, because gym regulars would be blamed for ripping up the bench.

i think its more to do with the fact that your hand get sweaty and can become slippery

shit like this is why it feels good to be homegymmasterrace

>woman
>doing non retarded fitness
pick one
the only ones I have seen break this rule are the ones that are taught what to do by a guy all the other ones don't even look things up. they just do what they see some shill on instagram doing

talking to a girl normally, what a beta cuck!!!!!!

this kind of defusing works anywhere apart from the US, where the bitches are the most spoilt i've ever met

if i need the bench and there's somewhere else she can do her exercises (but not somewhere else i can bench), i'll ask her if she minds using the other place when she next rests

if there isn't anywhere else she can do her exercises, i'll ask her to let me know when she's done it

social interactions aren't rocket science Veeky Forums

if you're legit concerned about damage to the bench then it's a tough call whether you call her out, have a quiet word with gym staff or just forget it bc she probably will stop going to the gym within 10 days anyway

Yep, women will never do a good routine on their own. They will never put research into good routines whatsoever. A woman will do a retarded shit routine unless acted upon by an outside force of a man telling her what to do, at which point she will still never question why.

oh dont be so melodramatic, it's not like anyone does this regularly. we all know she'll quit her new diet and gym routine in a matter of days anyway

sounds exactly like men desu. do retarded shit routine unless acted upon by an outside force of an anonymous skinnyfat pleb on the internet parroting nonsense he heard about 'muh compounds, u must squat 3 times per week or ur forever skinny'

>tfw trying to go gay because cant put up with womens retarded shit
>got hammered and went to my first gay club

am i going to make it brahs?

It ain't beta man, it would be beta to be holding the camera while she is doing this shit, it would be beta to not say anything.

But maybe you are right about her being a spoilt hoe, Im from EU women don't do this stupid shit where I go to gym.

The most I've had to do is ask for a girl to do her inclined pushups on a different bench, not at the bench station so I could use it thats all. She seemed cool about it, who knows.

Ask her to stop putting her shoes on the bench, and to use one of the boxes that are specifically designed to be used for box jumps.

Ask her why she isn't doing squats COMON

i wouldn't know for sure how bad US gyms really are. i'm from the UK and the gyms here are unnervingly empty. if there were any women in my local gyms, i could only guess that they were reasonable.

>Mmmh excuse me madam, for that workout you could use the steps over there, you're damaging the gym equipment. I'd also like to do bench press.
>Please madam, I'll have to call an employee.

I think they're way more gullible than men when it comes to fitness, they pay and get scammed everytime with everything.

Yell the bitch about my sandwich

Ask her why she thinks the dishes are in the gym, and why she's not doing them.

Walk past 6 times trying to get a loud and audible sniff of her smelly vajoo

Send the bitch back to the kitchen

i get mad when i see shit like this at the gym.

we get it, you are hot, now fuck off.

and then girls get mad when they see no progress.

just facepalm, nothing more.

yea those boxes i see those at my gym that are exactly for this type of workout. Im guessing they dont have them at her gym or something, still pretty retarded what shes doing.

>Ask if I can work in a few sets
>Proceed to curl on the bench

I scissor kick her out of her shoes and laugh

>grab a box
>throw some spare 45s on the foundation so bitch doesnt kill herself
>"hey follow me"
>useethis.psd
>you do that on this

Proceed to steal take over bench.

You'll make it to the gas chamber.

kick the bench as she jumps

>when she's done with it

No, she can do this bullshit anywhere else. The only place I can bench is the bench

Finger in anus while she screams.

Poor girl doesn't know a fucking thing about fitness.

okay I've seen fitness girls on instagram doing dumb stuff but this fucking takes the cake.

ruining the bench for others because she thinks she's so tough she doesn't care she's an alpha womyn hardcore fitness chick, but puts a towel on the ground for her delicate hands.

on top of that she is not even doing the jumps with intensity or squatting low when she does them. And she's doing some bullshit up and down push up shit, again with 0 effort. She doesn't know how to train

this is a girl who got born with good fat distribution genetics and a small waist. Probably eats next to nothing except for bullshit supplements that she advertises on Instagram.

The only good workout she gets is cardio when she's getting rammed by her boyfriends cock, and that's saying something because you know he gonna be doing all the work!

stare at her ass and fail to conceal my erection, my hope being she sees my hard cock and piercing eyes, gets uncomfortable and does her meme workout shit somewhere else.

My gym is the GOAT and there are about six benches but even then if you go in about 10am Saturday morning you will see some stupid bitch doing this sort of thing on one of them. No one needs it straight away but it really triggers me when she could just walk on the treadmill like a normal person.

Yell "ZERO" on every rep.

I immediately turn on my laptop and shitpost about it on Veeky Forums

calm down u autistic virgin

Right I'm autistic virgin for caring about people fucking up gym equipment and chicks getting misled by insta whores
Keep projecting buddy

> "the only good workout she gets is cardio when shes getting rammed by her bfs cock, and thats saying something because you know he gonna be doing all the work"

> " she thinks she's so tough she doesn't care she's an alpha womyn hardcore fitness chick"

ok kiddo, im sorry that u hate women so much because they wont fuck you.