No progress on SS

Basically nothing comes out of it. Blocked at a 55kg max squat after two months.

Help please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8t7aOPSYJU
youtube.com/watch?v=t-oQ2F4XZ9k
youtu.be/VcY3YSW9vX4
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM&ved=0ahUKEwiKlqLg1tDOAhXQdSYKHYriCVIQwqsBCB0wAA&usg=AFQjCNEBKDCeBapJMKe9rG5foATb98RG0g&sig2=r5qxLi0udMFC5nfyLWcmoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat more

/thread

I imagine something is incredibly wrong with your form.

Post a video otherwise nobody will want to help you.

Do you stall on everything or just squats?

If the former your program is wrong and I don't just mean SS but you might not be at a caloric surplus, or your sleep schedule is fucked, etc.
If the latter then your form is fucked up or you've already been edging out your reps last time and were overdoing it - deload 10-15kg and build it up again.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8t7aOPSYJU

I think I fucked up something.

Here's my form, sorry for quality

youtube.com/watch?v=t-oQ2F4XZ9k

< This OP you fucking nonce

no, form is perfect. don't change anything

Look at the ground instead of.nowhere, it.will.increase.your squat

read this. ur probably doin it wrong.

>SS
There's your problem

Your form isn't awful, but you really need to learn how to brace your core. Watch this:

youtu.be/VcY3YSW9vX4

Also, please make sure you're gaining weight at a normal pace. You won't grow if you don't eat.

how about you start eating at least twice a week? didn't rippetoe teach you anything? good damn this generation of twinks thinking they can be strong at 90lbs bodyweight.

How the fuck do you expect to get strong when you weigh less than a small girl? Eat more.

this. you need to eat. I'm curious: Just how did you think your body would fuel the new muscle you need to lift more?

stop parroting bollocks u read online from other anonymous skinnyfats

u have no idea how much he's eating or how light he started so stop bsing and l2think

OP, if you're legit stalling (and have tried deloading by 2 weeks' progress once or twice and still not got past the same weight) either you aren't recovering enough or you aren't training hard enough. up to you to work out which and how to fix it. recovery COULD mean eating more, sleeping more, squatting less often, stressing less etc. more stimulus COULD mean squatting more, increasing the reps, increasing the volume etc. etc.

oh look it's the 'you can eat a whole bunch and still weigh 80lbs at 6feet' bullshit. This whole body diversity propaganda really got to you, didn't it?

wtf are you talking about? you're deluded if you think skinny people need to magically start eating a shit ton immediately. sure he needs to eat enough to gain weight but no point just putting on fat. the last thing skinnyfats need is this kind of bs

Pussy pad, hahaha

>you're deluded if you think skinny people need to magically start eating a shit ton immediately
and where, exactly, did I say that? I told him to start eating MORE. I did not say he should do GOMAD oder eat 5k a day.
Stalling that early in SS usually happens due to one or more of four factors:
(1) not resting long enough between sets
(2) bad form
(3) not eating enough
(4) not sleeping enough

His form is not perfect but it's okay. He is massively underweight though.

you french op?

>I told him to start eating MORE
why did you tell him that without knowing how much he is eating?

>He is massively underweight though
>He is massively underweight
>massively underweight
I'll tell you a secret, user. He is massively underweight.

I eat, but not a lot. I average 2500kcal a day, 150g of protein.

Yes.

This is a sub 1 plate squat we're talking about here. Nobody should be stalling at this weight, unless they're severely undereating, which, when looking at OP's physique, is the obvious explanation. Maybe sleep could be the issue too, but diet is almost certainly the cause in this case.

i dont think you are very good at thinking. it's not how underweight (or not) he is now that matters; but the rate at which this is changing. this isnt rocket science.

he's stalling at a 55kg squat, dumbass. clearly he's not eating enough.

OP you look like you could easily go up in weight, don't be scared of the weight. Your form is good for high bar squatting but since you're doing SS listen to Ripp's own guide on how to squat properly.

You also really need to eat more
>Oats, whole milk, and protein xF

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM&ved=0ahUKEwiKlqLg1tDOAhXQdSYKHYriCVIQwqsBCB0wAA&usg=AFQjCNEBKDCeBapJMKe9rG5foATb98RG0g&sig2=r5qxLi0udMFC5nfyLWcmoQ

Yeah if his squat was stalling up around 135kg it might be time for a program change. The fact that he's a skinny twink who can't even get to a single plate suggests he just isn't fucking eating enough.

Does rip tell you to eat 2500 calories?

>stalling at 55kg squat
>massively underweight
he's not eating enough. this isnt rocket science, user.
and there's your proof.

is that pic real?

Thnk u hungry skelly

No, but I can't eat more without puking out.

You can make gains on 2500kcal. This is why there ae 55kg chinks squatting 150.

While most of us like SS, Rip's diet advice is a bit ridiculous. Eating 4000-6000 calories a day is insane and will just result in unnecessary fat gain. It's much better to find your maintenance TDEE and eat 500 calories above that. That being said, it's likely that OP isn't even reaching that, so he still needs to eat more.
How much did you weigh 2 months ago and how much do you weigh now? You should have gained at least 4 kg by now, probably more would be better. If you're the same weight as you were 2 months ago, there's your problem.

I weighed 52kg, I'm 52kg now. I eat lots of nuts, lentils and rice.

>stop parroting advice telling people to eat more

But that's literally the case. If he eats more he will get stronger.

t. 210 lb guy with more lean mass than most of Veeky Forums has bodyweight.

>and there's your proof.
and how much weight is he gaining? you still dont know, as you didnt know how much he was eating when you made silly speculative assertions earlier.

its not a difficult concept - its not how much he weighs that tells you whether he's eating enough; it's how much his weight is changing. which you dont know.

you know what to do now, don't you, OP? please tell me you do. I need to know you're not an idiot.

There's your problem. You should be gaining on average 0,5 kg per week. Whatever calories you're eating right now, bump it up by 500. If you're having trouble eating that much food, get the extra calories from milk instead, since that won't make you full.

Thx Rippetoe

see
feeling stupid yet? just admit you were dead wrong, no shame in that. now you're just embarassing yourself.

About that, I think my scale is fucked up. There is a 5kg diference between my scale, and an airport scale I used (that is supposed to weigh lugage)

I weighted 57kg on the other one. I'm 178cm tall btw.

It's more likely that the airport scale is fucked up, since your scale should be able to show the difference in weight, even if the calibration is off. If that's still an issue, buy a better scale.

>you know what to do now, don't you, OP? please tell me you do. I need to know you're not an idiot
say it.

>feeling stupid yet? just admit you were dead wrong, no shame in that. now you're just embarassing yourself.
i'm not really embarrassing myself because i never denied he was eating enough - in fact in my very first post i stated that was a possible cause. i won't say i was wrong, but i agree that he obviously wasn't eating enough, with the information now available. but you were wrong to assume what you did earlier because you couldn't possibly know, and we see the same potentially stupid advice given to people all the time without ever knowing if it's appropriate.

Rip's 'diet advice' in this context is specifically aimed at underweight novice men, which this guy definitely is.

It's not intended to be followed forever, it's intended to be followed specifically for the short duration of a well-run novice linear progression.

>i'm not really embarrassing myself because i never denied he was eating enough
wew lad
e
w

l
a
d
this.

Dude, seriously. If someone fails to squat above 55kg, there's literally three reasons it could be:

1. Adding too much weight.
2. Not sleeping enough.
3. Not eating enough.

Most people who fuck around with 1 do it ONCE before they realise it doesn't work, so we can probably discount that. 2 is a genuine possibility, yes, but the guy posted a video of himself that revealed a stiff fucking breeze would snap him in half.

You can tell what his problem is just by looking at the guy for 3 seconds.

I'd puke too if I ate 2.5 kcals of nuts lentils and rice. Eat meat oats milk and whey pic related