Adderall

I'm very thin and scrawny, but I have Love Handles left over from being overweight when I was 13. I'm 19 now, I am 120 pounds and 5'8. I want to build muscle but for the past month. Each work out 3 times a week, along with 2 kick boxing sessions. I bench Press 5x5, barbell curl 5x5, dumbbell curl 8x3 and squat 5x5, increasing the weight on squats and bench press by 5 each week. I have a bit of a problem though. I take Adderall for ADD, and it seems to give me a significant boost in strength, however it has appetite suppression effects and I don't eat much at all everyday I take it. Wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/add-adhd/childhood-adhd/news/20070720/adhd-drug-does-stunt-growth
nytimes.com/2012/01/29/opinion/sunday/childrens-add-drugs-dont-work-long-term.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink calories, Peanut Butter, oats, milk, protein powder shakes

>5'8

Git gud mantlet faggot

you will never eat enough to gain lots of muscle taking addy every day. it just can't be done.
over time addy will make you naseaus at the sight or smell of food.

get off it now, it's a horrible drug.

Count calories and macros and just force yourself to eat enough, you'll get used to it.
While your program sounds significantly better than any of that bullshit most completely new beginners do I'd still advice you to follow one of these programs:
Starting Strength
Greyskull LP
Stronglifts 5x5(closest to what you already do)

Also are you sure that the Adderall is necessary? Especially guys in their teenage years often get diagnosed with ADHD or ADD simply because they experience side effects of their raised testosterone during puberty.

No. I actually have it. I've had symptoms ever since I was 8. I wasn't prescribed it until 16 because I was dealing with obsessive compulsive disorder, which was so bad that my inattentive behavior was the least of my parents worries. I have a hard time processing information because I usually have to "check" what I receive. It's a dilemma. Pic related. I just have an extremely hard time eating. Even when I don't take it I don't eat very much. Sometimes I smoke pot to counteract the effects but I can't do it every day. It fucking sucks. How do these fat fucks in this country eat so god damn much.

i take this shit too its great. Appitite suppressing effects go away after a while just shut up faggot.

I take 60-80mg 5/7 days of the week, and I have no problem eating from 1000 to 6000 cals a day clean.

Switch to Ritalin faggot adderal is for meth addicts in rehab

20mg a day is enough for me also have ADD

also just take american ginseng bitch boy it works just as good with no real sides.

>with no sides

Dat ginseng boner

I took ritalin as a child. Now I'm 5 8 while every male member of my family is 5 10+. Get your riti-lie meme out of my face before I pipe bomb your anus with my autistic prowess. Also gluten and casein exaserbate ADD symptoms.

Holy shit are you me dude? Any wheat or dairy product fucks my shit up too have ADD and gets 10x worse.. Sometimes even leads to mild derealisation symptons

Actually i didn't think that through lol. American ginseng is no good if you punish your body too much because its a strong muscle relaxant. You have to time it properly.

>ginseng
>even close to amph
gtfo faggo

I literally learned this yesterday and it's stopping today. Most of the damage is done growing up tho but oh well.

Have you tried it then? I have and its awesome. I never had the balls to mix the two tho. google says i could die.

What damage faggot? Do you blame you being 5'8 to ritalin? Or because you at bread and drank milk? get a load of this guy

Its called genetics

I literally pointed out that other male members in my family are all taller, with many in the 6 2+ range.

And I don't need to rely on just my anecdotal evidence either.
webmd.com/add-adhd/childhood-adhd/news/20070720/adhd-drug-does-stunt-growth
nytimes.com/2012/01/29/opinion/sunday/childrens-add-drugs-dont-work-long-term.html?_r=0
Pretty much confirmed it stunts growth.

And the logic behind this is simple as can be. ADD medication produces dophamine to calm down your need for constant stimulation. The side effect of this is there's also less of a need to seek chemical rewards in the form of hunger so you just aren't getting those macros to grow up and be big and strong.

brain damage you riti-cuck

google lies. how different is american from panax(korean)?

very. I'm canadian so can't even get panax but in a nutshell panax is a stimulant while american is a relaxant.

also siberian ginseng isn't even related they just stole the name to sound more marketable

>uses adderal on daily
>claims that ritalin causes brain damage

Kek

I use ritalin and im 6'0 211 PURE MUSCLE while I eat PIZZA and fuck your GF

Addecuck excuse the mirror dirt I have no time inbetween being alpha

Forgot pic busy snorting 10mg ritalin

by damage i meant to overall growth. Actually it's true the brain doesn't develop properly for the same reason but you that's technically more like stunted growth.

It's the bread and milk that causes brain damage. Both gluten and casein are inflammatory and as far as the brain goes, inflammation causes scar tissue to spread and thus brain damage.

and to add insult to injury, milk doesn't actually give you strong bones, the casien prevents the calcium from being absorbed. All it does is cause kids brain damage and disorders like ADD and autism.

>relaxing herb
>literally speed
>the same

I agree on gluten and casein being no good

Why do doctors and school promote drinking milk on daily tho? NEED THAT CALCIUM is what theyve always told me

Any milk product gives me serious cystic acne outbreaks and I get desorientated/brainfog

I am the guy with adidas shirt btw above

you look good in that shirt man

Thanks family

you look like the average guy in my working class town. Hardly PURE MUSCLE. They all drink beers every day and all kinds of shit gluten filled fast food and look the same as you who feels he's earned some sort of bragging rights. At that size you'd have to lean out a lot more for it to be impressive.

What I say is true and I provided evidence and logic. Take all the pics and spout all the memes you want now it changes nothing.

Excuse my IRONY brother im BORED as shit cant sleep my brain is TOO ACTIVE as always ADD-senpai

Im messing around I agree on what you say tho casein and gluten are in every fucking thing you buy nowadays

I wish I had some adderall

>tfw 4 wisdom teeth removed
>tfw it cost 2 grand
>tfw no money left to buy liquid bulk foods
>tfw I have to blend my chicken in water to hit my protein macros

I'm so hungry Veeky Forums oral surgery is a literal gains gobilin

Adderall suppressed my appetite too for the first 2 years, now, combined with working out, my appetite is the same as before I took it (albeit slightly weaker if I don't work out for that day, but not as bad); still pig out if I don't take it.

I've read over 600 pages a day on some days when I take it. Fuck no niggas I aint stopping it.

Depends on the desired effect. Taking speed for focus isn't necessarily the most logical approach. Instead why not take some chillseng and calm down the voices?

>How do these fat fucks in this country eat so god damn much.
Modern medicine has killed natural selection, these fat fucks rarely ever die before they have kids.

>1000-6000 cals
>clean

Top kek.

Trying to ween myself off. Was taking 20 - 30 MG of XR a day (legal script). I can't imagine it making you stronger, the vasoconstriction just makes me get fatigued super easily.

Also, it made my dingus shrink like crazy, which is why I stopped taking it. That and long term effects like high blood pressure and heart problems.

I thought lifting would help fix the shrinkage by getting blood to flow but it actually made it worse. Anyone else have their dick shrink for a few seconds after each set? Or do I just not have enough blood in my body or something?

Ritalin is weird for me. Less side effects and made me concentrate more, but in a hypnotic sort of way. Everything was on autopilot and I was doing everything without thinking. Would be preferable for manual or tedious tasks but as far as problem solving and stuff it was rough.

Ya addy is hard on the cardiovascular system in general. A lot of long time users also take something like gotu kola for heart support.

>doing everything without thinking
For me it is perfect as I overthink almost everything I attempt to do which ends up in procastination

Riddelin suits me well on busy days

Cite your sources otherwise in to the trash it goes

Are you artistic
I literally said how I feel after eating a certain product and that it causes acne breakouts whenever I eat /drink it

What kind of fucking source do you want lol

Related: I'm on Percocet after surgery, could I make painkiller gains? My stitches don't hurt so I've been saving them

how is adderall as a recreational drug
and who sells it

Siktir git kuçukpipi
Adderal beyine zarar bro elleme ritalin al

büyükpipi*
ama nereden ritalin alcam
GAİNZİM nasil etkiler?

Ben hollandada yaşiyom ve okkularda satiliyo

M8s gains will explode most intense workout it makes you feel unstoppable its even on doping list

But makes you not want to eat and youll feel euphoric (good high like cocaine) so force urself to eat

sounds amazing

now İ just need to find somewhere to buy it here

also ingiltere'de yaşiyom:\

Dude just go to any uni and ask a few shady boys theyll hook u up

Start with 10mg 1 a day
And then 10x 2
Maximum 10x3 a day

Offbrand name is methylphenildate
Enjoy :) instagram me if u need any help adim baskayabdullah

Just take Bronkaid, nuvigil/provigil/adrafanil, and some SSRI

thanks abi İ'll give it a shot

Yeah I mean both calm me down and quiet my mind. It was great when I was doing landscaping and stuff like that but once I got a lab job I feel like it made my job harder

The euphoria only happens the first time or two you take it unless you take larger and larger doses. After that it'll still make you feel better than if you don't take it but it's not really euphoric. And at that point you'll feel like shit when you stop

I have Vyvanse for my ADHD. That + a cup of joe every morning is the best pre ever.

Not OP but serious need this to function. Ain't there any other way? I take about 90mg/day.

Oh fuck... Of Ritalin. Still can't eat shit though

use less?

90mg is a lot of fucking adderall. im able to get by with 2x 10mg capsules per day, weigh 220lbs

Ritalin not Adderall. Yeah its a lot. I work in a lab and this has always been the amount that worked from me since I was 23

You're basically a meth addict. You should kill yourself because you're a burden to society.

You don't have lose handles from being overweight in the past. You have love handles from being overweight now you skinny fat faglord.

oh, 90mg of ritalin

Better question, how do I fake ADD so my psychiatrist will prescribe me adderall or ritalin so I can maybe finish college once and for all fuck

>be a really tall teenager
>190 lbs at 17
>Prescribed a huge dose of ADD medication
>Hate the stuff but sell it for $5 a pill
Feels bretty gud tbqh

Cool story, bro.

Thanks man. I will definitely look in to that.

I drink a lot of milk, 1L or 1,5L a day. I hate to because I'm skinny as shit and have low appetite. What could even replace it in my diet?

>2 grand to remove 4 teeth
lmao america
I may be an europoor, but at least I got my wisdom teeth removed for practically free. Surgically too, no local anesthesia, one at a time bullshit.

with the concerta 27mg that im on i cant get enough food in me. My mind has never been so clear and fast before its pretty amazing. (i actually have adhd)

I was put on this shit by my fucking doctor as a kid. I didn't need it.
I used to think when i was a kid i had anger issues.
Nope it's this fucking drug.

I lose that filter. You know the one where you see an annoying faggot and you wanna slap his shit but you sigh and go about your day?

I would slap his shit. My rage is incredible. I hate everyone around me when i take that crap

I can't sleep. I have no desire to eat. no sex drive. I'm constantly angry.

The only plus side is that i'm about twice as smart.

Fuck this fucking piece of shit drug. It took me from being a normal healthy kid to a fucking rage filled autist who couldn't relate to his peers at all.

FUCK THAT DRUG

>60-80mg 5/7 days of the week
How? My doctor only prescribes me Addy XR 20mg a day and I'm fucking 6'2 250lbs

hes on ritalin, not adderall

ritalin has much larger dosages

I don't think I quoted the same guy using Ritalin. Also, fuck that drug, gave me arthritis on my hands that I can't even type for a whole fucking week let alone lift.

Meme diet