Ok boys , here's the plan :

Ok boys , here's the plan :

fatfuck who often walk ( kek ) but keep eating like pigs have huge calves .

What If i overload my uni bag with 20+kg ( putting my bmi 29 ) ?
Would it be good for my calves / thigh size wise ?
Would it interfere with squatting and legs recovery ??

what about back health ? If i keep a perfect posture there should be no problem right ? No all ham beast are golems .

bumpity bump

RIP in peace, joints

do you really wanna be that loser carrying a massive backpack at uni?

I could hardly care less .

just reduce your calorie intake by 500

just run everywhere. between classes, to get lunch, when going to the bathroom, you get it. You'll be ripped in no time.

I'm actively lifting 3 time a week and i'm not trying to lose weight you mong , I was just wondering if i could get sick calves .

This. You'll start out only being able to jog but eventually you'll be sprinting. Remember that if you aren't drenched in sweat by the time you get to your destination you didn't run hard enough.

I know what you mean op. Fat guys have better calf's than even roiders.

It'll rekt your back. Keeping good posture won't change much.

i wore these every day when i was in college

Wat , care to explain what they do exactly ? , increased the ROM of walking ?

Even lightweight baby like 10 kg ?

i was kidding when I posted this.

I think it just basically makes you walk on your tip toes, sorta like the anti-weightlifting shoe.

but seriously, I was kidding when I posted that. Don't wear those.

What If I combine those with heavy backpack

I wonder if squating with raised heels csn help build calves...seriously why is there no proven way to build calves senpai?

you will die

Soldiers carry heavier gear than that. If you disrtibute the weight properly you avoid injury probably.

For that you need a proper backpack not just a random school bag

you work them out like any other muscle to grow them, they respond better to SUPER HYPERTROPHY

>you work them out
But how? Calve raises are meme they don't help at all.

Calf hypertrophy is a myth desu, it's all genetic.

the calf is involved in plantar and dorsal flexion mainly, calf raises allow you to go through the full range of motion of these types of flexion. if you're doing them correctly, there is no reason why you shouldn't expect results. granted they may not get huge like larger muscles in your body as fast but they WILL grow.

another exercise that i love is giving your mom that sexual footjam maneuver :3

lol your fat is probably fucking up your joints already, dont make it worse.

stop eating like shit

I'm one of those fat fucks with enormous calves. I always had big calves even when I was little (and not fat) but now they're ridiculous. I can measure for you .. 54cm (21") and the funniest thing is they have nice definition too despite my bf%. No fat in calves I guess.