So what stage are you at Veeky Forums?

So what stage are you at Veeky Forums?

bit gay

I'm the one fucking the ass.

Where is the gay comic about the one fucking the ass?

been on Veeky Forums for ages, still not homo, i can recognise a good male physique and be jelly of muscle insertions but that's pretty much it

women are too pretty to be homo

me on the left

I am confused... he didnt say nohomo so is he really gay?

This is clearly an edit. He says it in the 5th panel.

OK. Question.
How many people on Veeky Forums have taken it up the butt. For real.
I refuse to believe there are this many homos on Veeky Forums

Prostate orgasms are god tier m8

>MFW no Chad to fuck my ass

Statistically, gay men are less overweight/obese than their straight counterparts. They are also more likely to work out. They also have a higher chance of having body image issues. Thus, this means that there is a good chance that Veeky Forums is more homosexual than most other boards. I myself am one.

Tried having sex with a gay friend of mine, didn't turn out that well, turns out I wasn't gay.

You probably were drunk. Don't take that as 100% rock solid evidence

>this

No I wasn't.
I had a hard week with everything that was happening, wasn't lifting yet (4 years ago) and he was very attractive. We kissed, joked around, cuddled and eventually I worked myself up to wanting to try. I blew him, he blew me, then I worked up the courage to go the rest of the way and I just didn't really feel it the same way I feel doing the same things with a girl.
I kissed him a few times after that just to see if maybe I was too nervous, and it was the same, it just didn't feel right.

That's pretty fucking gay

I can vouch. Kissing girls is better, girls smell nicer. Once I was with a girl that had such good hygiene that I just ate her ass right there. She lotioned it or something, it smelled nice. Tried to fuck my friend and his fart turned me off. Fucker didn't even try to hold it.

Are you simple? I know it's gay.

Yeah, there's something about my girlfriend that I just cant pinpoint, she just smells so luxurious, like she has her own scent and it just sends my emotions wild when I'm near her. It's p great.

Get off my board fagotron nu-male beta cuckold

How am I nu-male? Cause I'm not gay?

3 leaning to 4 depending on the fuck