The Cut V2

Hey Veeky Forums, dumbass spaghetti OP from yesterday. I took wjat some of you guys said and reworked my intake, doing MILES better today!

Morning

Yogurt - 100kcal

2 eggs w/ pepper and mushroom - 200kcal

Lunch

Chips - 280kcal
Hummus - 100kcal
Protein shake w/ banana - 375kcal

Dinner
Bean burrito - 310kcal
Beef burrito - 360kcal
12 grain crackers - 170kcal

And the cream in my coffee today was the last 80 calories

2000 total in the whole day and I don't feel hungry.

I was at 2200 by 10:30am yesterday and starved the entire day.

How about your guys' cuts?

170lbs to 160lbs

Should I keep cutting

When will I get abs

183 abouts a month ago. 175 now. Initial weight loss blast was due to massive shits, has leveled out now to about 1.5lb a week. Goal is 150-160 depending how i look.

Wanted to get my weight down before gyno surgery in 6 months. Should be set at this rate.

you should be using sedentary

Yes

This.
Always use sedentary or light. Doesn't matter if you lift 3 times a week or run 5 times a week.

echoing this

exercise calculators are extremely vague in what each tier of exercise is and is often grossly inaccurate on how many calories you actually burn.

If I change it to sed, my maintenance is 2000. That seems extremely low, especially if I am exercising.

>not eating peanut butter
>not drinking protein
>not eating nuts
>wasting calories on chips and hummus

not gonna make it

confirmed for knowing nothing about cutting

you want to be losing weight even on days you don't lift, not only on days you lift.

>If I change it to sed, my maintenance is 2000.
what other info did you change? Because your TDEE is clearly 2324 according to the site

To lose 2lbs a week I need to eat 1800 calories a day. I'm 270lbs 5;11.

You'll fucking live, I assure you.

Can you fucking read? It clearly says protein shake. Consumed about 80g of protein today. As for the nuts and pb, this is just today's example. My food choices will change day to day...

My job is physically demanding. My point is why enter sed if I'm not? It just makes the cut even harder.

Why the attitude?

You left out the bf%.

Lmao are you stupid? Stop enabling yourself to eat more. Those calculators are shit and you wont lose any weight with how dumb you are, enjoy being fat forever. Come back to this board when you're willing to get over your hamplanet delusions and listen to advice.

Literally what? Hes saying to eat less dumbass.

so did the OP. And BF% won't change the TDEE by 500 calories.

>My job is physically demanding. My point is why enter sed if I'm not?
Can you fucking read? You want to be losing weight even on days you're doing NOTHING. Standing is NOT exercise. Walking is NOT exercise.

If you want to defend your fattiness take it somewhere else you cow.

This reminds me, I've been eating about double my TDEE for the last couple years, and I've never gained weight. What's the science behind this?

You're not counting your calories properly and/or in a labor job while also working out and didn't factor that in.

It's based on the TDEE I calculated including exercise. I'm cutting now, so surely eating 2000 less calories a day will have a large impact if I was maintaining the same weight before, right?

Sure, if you count calories properly.

I went from 250 to 170, hoping to get around 150-155

Literally wouldn't eat more than 200 calories a day

I am :)

>6'2
>190lbs
>only 2800 tdee

Ahhaah your genetics are fucking shit mate

I would cut the chips but other than that I think your food is alright. I would keep the PB and nuts since you need your calories to achieve your fitness goal. what ever it is, you need to have a balanced macros. PB isn't the best fat but it's a good way to keep your calories and fat intake stabilized when you're a newbie. You can definitely substitute the fat source with coconut oil cause that oil is the best.

Try subbing out food with more beneficial food later on with your diet. Like instead of cream use almond milk, or 2%, instead of crackers eat oatmeal with berries etc. There is no need for you to make a drastic change since I'm getting the feeling that you're a type of person that requires slow steady changes in your diet. Dieting shouldn't be rushed so I think that's ok. You probably won't see fast result but what's the rush. If you do Cardio for 45mins a day though, that will definitely help.

Literally kys and remain fat forever.

He needs calories to lose weight, honestly 2000 for men is still on the lower side. Everyone's body is different but when I was dieting when I was still natty I made sure that I at least ate more than 2000. I was eating around 2300 to be exact. If he eats under 2000 then you're telling him to eat around 1700~1900cal, he is going to start having health problems like loss of libido, hormonal imbalances and most definitely lose lean mass. And most of his weight loss will be coming from the loss of his muscle mass. To avoid that from happening he must be eating above 2000 and focus more on the cardio and weight lifting to keep himself metabolized to shed the fat off and preserving the muscle. You need food to preserve the goodies..

Thank you guys for the actual helpful advice. Very new to this. I have no problem making drastic lifestyle changes though, been doing it for years, I like keeping my day to day exciting.

Already down 100 pounds, sorry :)

you're welcome. I just hope that you don't eat under your basic caloric intake per day (TDEE)

That's literally what a cut is

>over 6'
>barrel chested with a broad back and shoulders
>thick facial hair
>white skin and green eyes
>strong hairline

Yeah, sure feels shitty to be me

You will lose weight eating under TDEE, but you'd rather eat your TDEE and burn 200~400cal from doing fitness related activity so that you can preserve your muscle better, won't starve and get sick. How ever, if you're a person who does absolutely nothing but sit around and be fat, that method works. But why starve yourself? just get active.

I'm active. Quite active. So maybe 2200 to 2400cal a day? I didn't want to lift while cutting because it seems counterproductive. I had planned on some cardio.

What's the URL for this calculator?

You should definitely be lifting while cutting. in fact you should never stop lifting unless you injured yourself. What do you think will happen if you stop lifting? it leads to loss of lean mass, slow metabolism due to less muscle mass (more muscle you have, faster the metabolism). When cutting your other focus is to preserve the muscle the best you can. So eat, lift and do lot's of cardio. 2400cal if you can really, to measure your progress, get a measuring tape rather than scale, because scale will only tell you what you weigh at, but measuring tape will not lie to you. Also take a progress pic.

Thanks for all the help, friend. Tdeecalculator.net

No