Manlet Advantages

>short legs means smaller squat ROM
>short arms means smaller bench ROM
>light bodyweight is advantageous when engaging in battle with tall and heavier enemies
>head can't be seen by enemies in trench warfare
>always in front row in group pictures means no one in front of you
>can confidently order of children's menu
>can travel for free by hiding inside luggage

Dont forget being bestowed with the blessing of the honey badger.

As a 6'3" untermensch I must settle for the approval of the kangaroo, which while metal is still a much less metal animal.

>>light bodyweight is advantageous when engaging in battle with tall and heavier enemies
no its not

Think like fighting a cyclops in Dragon's Dogma
Manlets can climb up the backs of Lanklets and stab out their eyes

>>light bodyweight is advantageous when engaging in battle with tall and heavier enemies
time to stop watching anime lad

I love manlet logic

he's making a joke you fucking retard

And let's not forget less time wasted having sex

He's not even entirely wrong though, if you train correctly you actually can use being small to your advantage, do some research into Cambodian Bloodsport/Bokator, and you'll see.

wtf I love crabs now

is that guy 5'8?

is this achievable natty?

still beats me in bench

mirin squat plug

>tfw 5'2"

Don't project too hard, it's a good feel.

6'0 here but still feel manlet. I couldn't imagine being 5'2. Do people treat you differently?

>do people treat you differently?

The real question is, how much shittier do people treat you and how much do you want to kill yourself?

Uh ok

Fag

lanklets cant take jokes about their height user, its all they've got

5'4 here!

Let's not forget that our gains show up quicker,

and when a garage door is opening we can slide under sooner than most.

Yo I'm a short dude and I've had multiple cute GFs and have many matches on Tinder, met up w/ about 10 tinder girls and fucked 3 of them, made out with 5 of them.

At the same time I feel like I'm cute enough to make for a pretty good trap. Short life is good

5'5" here. Not at all muscular. Just working on bring my weight down from 150 lbs. Lifting is so boring.

Yeah. That's why they have weight divisions in all professional fighting. To compensate the unfair advantage the small men have.

>and when a garage door is opening we can slide under sooner than most.
KEK

6'2" is the manlet cut off, short stuff

5'5 here, as long as i act self confident people dont really treat me any different.

As a 5'4" overgrown dwarf, I can get the underaged discount if I shave. Also, 50 year old female pedophiles hit on me which is kind of creepy and and not as hot as it looks like in my mongolian picture books.

>using momentum

>>head can't be seen by enemies in trench warfare
Are your smaller hands better suited for handling the gladius as well?

How about your lighter frame not slowing down your chariot while you throw spears?

You'll make it for the C-cups you shifter
Even if it's complex

>tfw no qt crab gf to lift with

emphasis on BOYS

5'5"
>working on bringing weight down to 150

are you all fat? I'm the same height weighing at 157lb and look fit af if i have a shirt on. shirt off.. welll you get to see my shitty ~15%bf composition

have you tried bodyweight work?

or lifting with a friend to make it more fun?