College/Uni thread

Can we get a college thread going? Summer is ending and the fags are finally leaving.

Whur my bears at?

Reporting in

Wooden vs Bfit?

Anyone?

Classes start in two days. Gonna be a freshman. How do you guys count calories at college? (Cutting). Each type of food/meal in our dining hall has total nutritional info which is great but it gets served to you so the proportions are outta whack... Should I just try and eyeball the weight of the food or what?

I'm not on a meal plan so it's pretty easy for me, Sounds like your only option is to eyeball it. you bulking/cutting or eating at maintanence?

ayy sup

can't wait for the RSF to get retardedly crowded once classes start

Lived there over the summer. RSF was real nice.

From what I've heard from asking people on campus at orientation, wooden is better. Havnt gone to either yet, but looking forward to trying that out along with the Olympic sized pool that lacks the old Vietnam fucking shits walking in my lanes like at my local gym

eppley is such fucking garbage holy shit

>4 squat racks
>1 of them you can't even go full ATG on
>like 10 benches

bravo

EAT SHIT PITT

Might as well ask here too.

Recently got my Associate's in business, basically a general 2 year business degree with no emphasis on where to go with it, meaning I can choose down the road if I want to get into marketing, accounting, etc.

The question is, what road should I go down? I currently have a job in low level management, and I obviously want to boost my career towards something better. The two options I like best are management and marketing. I feel like finance and accounting would be boring as shit.

I also want to know if I should wait a year before starting on my bachelor's or if I should jump right into it.

Incoming freshman, I know you're out there

Definitely going to try getting into University of Florida for my graduates.

Also graduating fall 2016, so woop woop!

What is marijuana the school

Anyone?

At least I'm on the right path to die in the crusades.

Yea it exists

We almost got the whole UC System up in this bitch

SWOOP

Pls no bully, UChads, it's a good school, r-right?

Forgot pic ;_;

loser

There's a bunch of better universities in California, but the fact you're going to university and bettering yourself is admirable. If you get good grades, you can get your graduate's degree at a higher-tier school, ending up with the same degree as people who worked hard their whole lives. Keep your chin up.

Where my faggots at?

I go to Fullerton too.
See you at the gym senpai.

What's up SoCal?

wildcat boys
see you at patten

Fuck these cali cunts
Who chicago here?

Right here

Cutting. My parents understand I lift and can give me money for food time to time but I will have to eat at the dining hall mostly. Should be done with my cut in less than two months tho, hopefully by early October.

hello

Do you think it dies down like a post new-years??

Any oklahoman's at all? bonus points for Cameron U

See you at OPERS friend

oklahomans*

hey man whats ur deal

aye what up senpai? The rey meyer looks like a pretty great gym

No one goes to this place. Guaranteed.

Right here nigga. Staying at hotel Durant rn. Moving into Martinez Commons tomorrow as transfer

Is the RSf open before Wednesday?

Right on dude. This city is fucking wack. Moving in was a nightmare yesterday, I wish you luck

R u new

Its already open, I stopped by today. All you need is to pick up your cal1card and activate it before you can use the facility

Damn new. Only been to the bay like 2-3 times before this

Texas Tech fag here. Where my other red raiders at?

>TFW When you fucked up in highs hoop and have to transfer in a year or 2
Hoping to get in UCSB

I got a 2.2 gpa in highschool and got into UCB with a 3.93 from community college. You can do it too breh.

h-hi

I'll be there next Monday wanna lift with me

I'm a weak baby now thanks to Lyme's but I'm down to get back to swole

slowly gets less crowded as the semester progresses

Thanks Bruh I hope while in community college I Get stronger so ill be ready Slay them hoes

ucsd reporting in

pic related, new gym on campus

How bad is it? I stopped by today and it seemed massive. Does it really get packed?

Any other Swinburne faggots polluting this board, or am I the only one?

it really isn't a great facility

Ayeee cant wait. But 3 upper divs are going to kill me

Lots of UC's here

Spanos is one of the best things that happened to the university, good to see another UCSD boi here

You RIMAC or UTC 24?

>inb4 pleb tier pepper Canyon

Faggot. I bet you went to spring valley.

isn't spanos restricted to athletes only?

I normally don't share this but 6:30 exactly is the perfect time to show up, the class in the annex ends and everything opens up in that room

don't know the schedule during the semester tho

Underacheiving my way to a better life and a better body

Bonanza actually.

UTSA grad starting Law School at St. Marys. I really doubt there are others but I can always hope.

Falling for the graduate school meme.

ISHYDDT.

Last name? I went to Bonanza too bro. Ignore that shitposter from earlier.

Costanza

anyone /NYU/ here?

>Ignore that shitposter from earlier.
mhmm sure
Patterson.

>falling for everything is a meme meme
Some graduates degrees make money believe it or not.

Fuck off Anthony. Fat fuck

Brad? kys

feelsgoodman

Ay LMAO I live right near there and even work there but don't go so I work out at cabrillo fitness. Pepe mascot gives me gainz

Retard lookin gook. With your ugly ass scar on your forehead.

Were you there during the rodge's day of vengeance?

yeah mate got kik or something? email?

fifth year double degree here

tfw still need to do grad shit after this

I wish I could just leave uni and never go back, the ride never ends senpai.

I;m going there in jan. What can i expect?

asian people and smelly aggressive stork birds that will steal your fucking sandwiches from your hand

anything good?

I'm in a college with heaps of ex-private school lads, so I drink a lot and fuck a lot of rich girls. I guess thats good?

Noice

Recreational
Sino
Facility

Im an athlete so I can use Spanos at any time, pretty sure there are hours for regular students though