CBT- NO CHEST EDITION

Lifting 8 months.
6'2" 200lbs
Slow bulking
175 OHP
235 Bench
295 Squat
425 DL
I thought getting Veeky Forums would make me more confident but now I look at myself in the mirror and feel dissatisfied and insecure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eSReKvUUy1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dats because you have no arms

5'11
180 lbs
Same bro. Oh well, insecurity can be your friend

Fucking hold me bros. chest is so hard to grow :,(

> me on the left

Cycle?

6'2 190
B320 D480 S420

Feeling dissatisfied is good because it motivates you to go further.

DYEL reporting in. This is my reference for before I start lifting. It looks like I might be able to get some pretty good shoulders with some work, they already look decently wide. However my hips also look quite wide. Will work on lats.
I think the main thing I need to work on however is my diet, it is complete shit. I also need to actually go to the gym and lift.
Don't have a clue about weight but I know I am between 6"1 and 6"3, haven't been measured though.

5'9 160

wat mode pls

5'10
143lbs

For you.

Don't feel bad breh, this is my goal body. What's your lean bulk routine like? What's your routine/split? Do you do cardio at all?

A year or two of calisthenics
5'8" 167 lbs
Lifts
Bench: 225
OHP: 135×4
Squat(poverty): 265
Deadlift: 275×3 when i was 15 with questionable form. No idea about now.

DYEL mode, on the cusp of ottermode-lite

Your arms are good m8. They look proportional to your body.

>dat missing chest

Literally the last piece of your puzzle mang... would propel you from 6/10 to 9/10

What the fuck are you

About 3 years lifting.

I wish i knew, user.

is there hope for me

6'2 brothers represent! Don't feel bad about the no chest. Bodybuilders like Sandow didn't have a chest either.

6'2
Around 208 or 209 Ibs.

Haven't posted for a while
Sorry for dirty mirror

looking like that at 6'2 is impressive
gj
What's your training like?

No, I'm afraid you will never be able to replace that black bar for a dick, sorry. You could consider becoming a woman though.

Chestlets unite.
6'1" 170lbs.

No way you're 200 lbs. I'm the same height bigger than you and I'm 188

You are doing pretty good actually

This.

Also ITT: Chestlets, chestlets everywhere

do some oblique and lower back work and you'll have a 9.9/10 body, just need to fill in the space from your hips to your ribs evenly

Kcal intake ?

Calisthenics for 6 months, only been eating properly for 1 month. Arms are forever praying mantis tier, but chest looks promising. 6'1, 78kg

I don't really have a standard routine. I just do whatever I feel like for the day, constantly mixing it up. I train for two or so hours six days a week.

team no chest, if i get my bench up to 245 will it be betteR? currently 205 max

Lean bulk diet is same as cutting just more of it- Bacon, eggs, whole grain bread, oatmeal, chicken, rice, beans, broccoli, corn, asparagus etc.
Been on Greyskull for 4 months, supplementing with weighted dips and chins
Thanks for the compliment
Thanks brother
Looking good man, you have great fat distribution, it doesn't all sit at your lower belly like mine
What kinda lower back obliques work can I do?
You talking to me?

Chest flies mother fucker

you have scoliosis by the way, not sure if you knew that

Literally impossible to tell from that angle, you armchair back cracker

his right shoulder is slightly raised wrt his left shoulder, and you can even more easily tell because of how much larger the gap between left shoulder and left hip is compared to right shoulder and right hip as a result of his spine being curved slightly, raising the right side

it's really mild though. I have it too

Spine looks crooked because my arm is up for photo. Thanks for watching my back thoufh

Tips, ty lifted for 1 year

None of those are strict indicators. Once again, armchair back-cracker

Unfortunately, you wasted a year m8 unless you were literally Auschwitz before

This is probably you

kek

sees one photo and diagnoses a very mild and subtle conditions

How long liftN

why the fuck you dragging me into this you twink faggot

ive only been able to achieve this but eh off and on with weights and consistent with push ups

Kek, I'm bigger than you and you're a hambeast

5'9" 165lb

Rip nerd

you have the body of a 15 year old and mophead haircut to go along with it

lifting for a year and you look like shit

i've been lifting for under a month and have more muscle mass than your manlet mexican ass

TRACER HERE

Arms look fucking insane for only 8 months, especially at 6'2... fuck man I'm at 4 months and my arms don't look half that good, your stats are unreal too wtf.

NATTY OR NOT

Down 45 pounds so far. From 220 to 175.

1.5 yrs

6'0 144lbs
feels bad brah :/

forgot pic

Nice and lean, tight skin. If u add body weight over a long time you should look super good.

If I looked like this not natty after 8mos I'd probably kms
Thanks though brethre

How tall?

What's your cut like and how long you been on it?

Donut know

shave that moustache bro

rate me bros

2/2

Taken an hour ago, looks like my right arm is getting ahead.

Lifting 5 months
5'10" manlet prince
143 pounds
90 ohp
145 bench
185 squat
210 deadlift

Still weak but I'm increasing weights weekly. Think my hips might be kind of wide, but shoulder genetics seem bretty good

5'8 and I been cutting since march. This was me april 5th at 205 lbs

Holy shit bro mirin

thanks man
b-but it took so long to get it

Thx bro. I been fighting injuries/depression for 3 years and I'm so happy to finally be back at it.

What's your routine m8? Good shit btw.

>tfw 6'2", 280 lbs and 35% bf so can't post picture
>Only lost 10 lbs over the summer since I have mental issues thT make me eat too much

Hi there lads. :3
Squat:275
Bench:245
DL:420

Nice what cutting routine

Reg park 5x5
Some randomn shit in the gym when I feel like it
5k run two times a week
Gymnastics Tuesday night
Yoga classes 3-4 times a week

Redpill me Veeky Forums:
Are people who look like this lying when they list the stats this guy listed

youtu.be/eSReKvUUy1Y

No

Yes. No way that chest is pushing that much. If he's not lying I feel bad for his shittier genetics

unless moderately plausible/proof is given assume everything is a lie

tfw I'm not lying ;_;. Do you faggots not train with a powerlifting routine?

>that scaredcat form

I have a cousin that lives in Snapcity, can you say hello to him when you get there?

Congrats bro, I'm the same height and I was the same weight. Cut down to 170 but I'm still chubbyfat with man tits. That's what I get for doing nothing but cardio without any lifting or muscle training of any kind. Glad I fixed that. Hopefully I'll be able to get as toned as you.

He could be like 6'5 or some shit. Doubt it tho, look at his bellow button relative to the center of the door.
Prob e-statting

What bf% do I need to cut down to before I can start lifting for actual mass and gains instead of wasting time lifting like Im doing now on a 1.5k deficit

6'0" 258 30%bf

I'm 5'10. Do you guys not visit /plg/? There's literal thinks lifting way more.

Twinks *

You will gain on a deficit at your bf% just cut 5-700cal below your tdee just make sure to eat 3 protons daily
>former fatty who made gains while moderate cut

You have a very intriguing physique. You look like you could attract both average chadsluts but also girls that want a nerd alt guy, and you could also attract gays. What are your goals? Strength or aesthetic?

I know newb gains but everyone says after a couple months you stop making gains

Thoughts?

op here,
SAVED

Nice seids and abs.

Kik?

My routine is always the same. I cut through diet only

No lifting or cardio ? Why? Keto-meme?

well... thanks for reminding me that most of the people here have shit form which inflates their numbers

For a PR it isn't horrible