contractile units of muscle
nervous system control of muscle
nervous system recruitment of synergistic muscles
muscle torque =\= energy storage

I do not understand, sorry i am not a native english speaker

> gains
> don't become stronger
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

In plain english: just because you aren't getting bigger, you can be getting stronger. Especially as a novice, if you are

this makes even less sense than your original post. are you a native english speaker lad

That post made perfect sense, and I'm not the previous guy

Are YOU? The post is as clear as the the sky

you have better control of your muscles allowing them to do more than before

also you might be replacing fat tissue with muscle tissue so you don't look bigger overall

He's saying your muscles can become more efficient at doing work, without increasing the size of the muscle.
It's about recruiting more muscle fibers.

That makes sense, thanks. I will just keep going and the gains will come eventually

>replacing fat with muscle
>at the same time
> not on roids
Do you even know how shit works retardo?

you've read too many women's magazines if you think it's not possible to grow muscle and lose fat simultaneously

What is body recomp you retard

Yeah... the syllabus of my physiology class consisted mostly of cosmopolitan magazines. You can gain some miniscule amounts of lean mass while cutting only if you are a hamplanet

Why did I lose to this

>the syllabus of my physiology class

A highly ineffective method for gaing muscle that consists of very small periods of bulking and cutting, usually employed by retards.

>physiology 1

Hahaha, bet you call yourself a Med student as an undergrad Sophomore

Any proper exercise would increase the muscle density of someone who was previously a couch potato regardless of their diet.

Not as much as a proper diet of course.

Sounds like you're retarded as all hell mate.

Nice comeback, you moron.

Nice meme you memer