Dp you eat these?

Dp you eat these?

Why not?

Because Kirkland Protein bars are better

I don't have any urge to snack so I don't need to look for "healthy alternatives"

It's a meme bar

I eat them during long (6-8hr) bike rides. They're good for long endurance workouts.

They're fucking delicious for glorified candy bars. Ok, so they have fiber and added vitamins... I guess they're better than candy bars. I eat one with my whey shake post workout sometimes.

trek bars are so much fucking better + the macros ain't all that great but honestly they're still a good snack

I have a Chocolate Chip Clif Bar every day at work. It keeps me going at work.

They're great for when you're actually hiking or climbing. Lots of fat, carbs, protein and calories in a small, lightweight bar that doesn't taste like shit. But otherwise don't use them.

No.

Moth larvae.

I eat them when I'm really craving cookies and candy bars because they're a little better

So?

If that's true, they hide it well enough for me not to care.

free protein senpai

It's the to-go breakfast of the nu-male. Gone are the days of bacon, eggs and hash browns. Vegetarian, cholesterol concerned (overly) and inactive men need a quick bar to eat on the way to the office!

taste pretty meh

also i don't really like meals that are basically 100% carbs because it fucks up my energy for the day.

especially like where I work I might not get to eat for another 6 hours.

having a massive carb meal spike my bsl and then have it crash is not ideal unless you're in an environment you can constantly/reliably eat.

Kind Bars are better

I liked them but they had a ton of sugar. I hear the newer ones have a lot less.

These taste better, and at least have some protein

Dude it's just a chocolate bar. Marketed as a healthy energy bar. Come on.

Pretty much exactly this. I eat one of these with oatmeal every morning. Mostly because I don't have time to cool when I spend all day working for the Sheklestein Corp.

I find it hilarious that normal people think this is a lot of protein.

I never said it's a lot of protein, but that's still about double what any normal sort of granola bar would have. It's not bad for a little snack

That's the protein, dude

Yeah but there are people on here eating 250gs of protein at like 170lbs thats actually worse for your health than eating say 100-150g at the same weight

it's a significant amount but not for the amount of calories in one of those bars, quest is better

You're so elite bro

Thats like 1/8 of your daily protein intake in a tiny bar...thats pretty good.

They are my go to snack when backpacking. You actually need all the carbs. Otherwise they are not that great.

Too high in sugar, wreck havoc on my face. Is there a sweetener-free alternative?

White chocolate macadamia nut bars are pretty damn good. Rarely eat them though because of the high sugar count.

a clif bar is not supposed to be a meal, but it does have a decent amount of protein and fat too.

soy protein. that said they are pretty tasty

Lunabars, mate.

guys get cramps too

>24grams of sugar

No, the nutrition isn't worth the price of admission. Quest bars are decent but again, pricey. You can cook your own protein bars cheaper/healthier.

>soy protein isolate
lel

the recommended daily intake for a non-lifter is like 50-70g.

Its just a bunch of sugar.

Plus they taste shitty