Is this girl natty?

Is this girl natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

betus.com.pa/sports-betting/other/articles/caster-semenya-gender-results-south-african-runner-is-a-hermaphrodite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but that guy in the back is

No

No

She's as natty as much as I wished it stayed summer here forever.

I'll do the math for you using bayesian probability.

What is the probability that a QT like this who wants to become a sick cunt is willing to get on the gear? Let's be conservative and say only 5℅.

What is the probability that someone can achieve this naturally? Let's be very generous and say 1 in 1000.

That's about 50 to 1 ratio, and remember we were generous. So we are at least 98℅ sure she is on the gear.

But I can die by snu snu by Her pussy

H I G H T E S T
I
H
G
T
E
S
T

what exactly does "gear" mean?

stuff like lifting gloves and powerlifter belts friend
: ^ )

In this case, probably anavar.

Whey and creatine, of course.

She is not THAT BIG, she doesn't have a low bf percentage and she doesn't seem to have much vascularity, her arms are big... for a girl, but any man can get this arms size without much effort and without any kind of gear. She doesn't look affected by the typical side effects of steroids on women (developing masculine traits),

Remember that she is a womanlet.

if you marry QT russian in the pic who has higher test than you, are you actually the wife?

>She is not THAT BIG
girls have like 1/16th the test that guys have

But you are THAT stupid.

Get fucked shitlord, perfectly normal levels of testosterone do not define what is or is not a woman.

Can you even prove that testosterone confers ANY benefit regarding athletic performance?

someone say 5% ?

Castaaaaah!
Semenyaaaah!

Thats a man baby, yeah

Except Semenyah doesn't have normal levels of testosterone. CIO wanted to introduce test levels criterion to exclude intersexes from female competition, but sjws protested and fucked women in the process.

this hand looks good af

her test level must be really high

girls have so little of testosterone it basically does nothing for woman, testosterone is the main ingredient for men when it comes to building muscle mass and gaining strength.

You expect me to believe she is natural? furthermore she lives in Russia where steroids are rampant and the whole Russian Olympic team got kicked out for doping.

She is clearly on some sort of growth hormone looking at her arms.

betus.com.pa/sports-betting/other/articles/caster-semenya-gender-results-south-african-runner-is-a-hermaphrodite

No, but her boyfriend is.

Is she natty?

>her