How do I escape the skinnyfat limbo?

How do I escape the skinnyfat limbo?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself rofl

Ya either cut to low bf and bulk, especially if you're like a chubby fat mid, high 20s bf percentage, or bulk then cut.

Can I not just cut and lift?

just cut to 10-12% bf and start bulking my friend

No, because while you will attain noob gains, it's really not significant in the grand scheme and your strength and progress will stall or diminish as you cut further.

This is coming from someone who got no where for 3years then had his first real bulk. Bf only went up like 4% after a 25lb bulk.

... both bulking and cutting involve lifting, user.
Perhaps you should read the sticky.

Yes you can. As long as you eat enough protein, you will gain muscle and strength in a caloric deficit.

How much protein should you eat a day?

I know. I was just phrasing it wrong perhaps

The minimum is 0.7g per pound of lean body mass (weight that isn't fat or water).

A safe, round number is 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. This will give your body enough protein for whatever it needs to do with it and then the rest will be converted to sugars.

Eat enough fat, eat enough carbs, track yer macros

Bulk first, get lots of muscle ten those muscles will continually use calories.

Become a twink, a boyish twink.

For a little while anyway. Then you'll have to start eating more.
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Do you like twinks, user? Is that your thing?

>tfw want to become a twink but last ten pounds are so stubborn they're causing me to lose all hope

How do I get a body like this, Veeky Forums?

Im at number 2 right now but I'm improving!

Yo why the fuck do some anons have stars this guy looks like a fucking decorated war veteran

Read The Art of Expressing the Human Body

One small bowl of rice a day and dye your skin with dog urine.