What do Veeky Forums girls look for in a man?

What do Veeky Forums girls look for in a man?

social skills

One that doesn't spend all free time outside of the gym on Veeky Forums. Preferably, any time at all.

Same thing the rest of them do
See: who knows, or gives a shit

if you have to ask you can't afford it

>money
>fit
>good looks
>personality

or if shes a fake low tier Veeky Forums girl
>low tier roided out meathead

gl

Status

Trust me I'm a girl
We don't like people we can't respect

>she thinks she knows what she wants

It has now occured to me that we are so inundated with female hate on this board we now pose as females reinforcing branch swinging, red pill idealogies.

Fuck fit, its over boys, we are our own echo chamber of hate.

OPie as a former life guard, current supp shop guy and fellow gym goer; just get fucking fit man and they will come. All of the really fit chicks like in OPie (oitside of collegio mainly) date other fit people.

O've seen it in all my jobs, if she is fit he is fit. In a weird way in this life, you get a return of what you are SO wise.

I know what I don't want and I don't want some basement dwelling boring loser

this is sadly true

i'm a literal 3/10and i have an 8/10 telling me she is falling in love with me, etc just because I have a good job and make good money

i still wear a condom though because I'm not an idiot

literally objective 10/10
unless you have an extreme fetish

lmao. That only rules out about 20% of the population.

Money and status, like all women

And what exactly is it you give in return to the right guy? Besides being his cum dumpster and money sink...

What does he want? If he doesn't like what I have to offer it's up to him to reject me

Yes true
There's no foolproof recipe for getting girls
Most people have a chance tho

what Warhammer 40k army do you play?

>Implying I do multiplayer

So clearly you offer nothing. I guess it's lucky you've got your satellite dicks to tell you how perfect you are then :)

a black penis

Are Tau any good?

I've been painting here and there but I want to build a small army in case I ever meet someone who plays.

I been debating between Renegades and Heretics, Tau, and the cogboys

For you to not be a boring cunt that only talks about herself and insists she is worth more than her wet hole while having a wet hole is all she can offer of worth

You sound jealous
Sorry you never got to be the little girl, user

$$$

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

>asking women what they want

good joke.

most women don't know what they want, the general theme seems to be really charismatic men, regardless of whether they are enormous scumbags or not.

I've had a lot of scumbag friends and I have to say it's pretty funny whenever women are like "he's so nice! he's so funny!", little do they know the guy is a grade A sociopath.

More like

>$$$$$$
>$$$$
>$$$$$

If the guy thinks my wet hole is all I have to offer then he won't be interested in me and we will part ways
I can't force anyone to date me, that's, like, rape or something

Warhammer 40k isn't a video game, it's a tabeteop wargame, played with miniature figurines

It still isn't a single player game, user. No thanks.

>implying
honestly I love painting and reading the books more than anything
you don't need anybody else to do that

Well if you ask "what more can I offer" like in the previous post it basically means you believe your only worth is your hole

The current edition makes shooting more important than assault, and Tau are all about the shooting. So Tau are a really solid, competitive army.

>being this delusional

lol many, many men only see their girlfriends as a wet hole. you're retarded. usually you're not interesting so there's nothing to be interested in. we just play the part for breeding rights.

she didn't say "what more can I offer" she said
>what I have to offer
implying that she does have stuff to offer

well then perhaps she can elaborate on what that is

>You there, woman! Explain your value to internet strangers! Prove that you are more than just a hole to fuck!

Then why are you even asking what else do I have to offer if it doesn't matter?
If all you see your girlfriend as is a wet hole and you're with her anyway them that's all you want, that's all you're asking for, that's all you need, therefore that's all you're getting it. What's the problem?
If Mr Right has everything I want but doesn't want anything from me other than my holes then that's kind of like his problem.

But then you're not really playing are you

But that's cool I like crafts too
Too bad I suck at it and everything I touch looks like puke

Don't ever pick up women at a bar.

>implying he would ever tell you that's the reason he's with you

>Explain your value to internet strangers
>value

good one reddit
we're having a discussion, she's making a claim on an anonymous Tuvaluan glass-etching forum, yet she can't back it up for "reasons"

this isn't tumblr, I don't give a fuck about whatever supposed "value" you think you have, because you're probably boring as shit IRL. fake it till you make it, I guess.

Dude, "women have value beyond their vaginas" isn't an extraordinary claim requiring extraordinary proof

You don't know what you want. Women are easily manipulated.

Question is: can you offer back all that you demand?

>she's making a claim on an anonymous Tuvaluan glass-etching forum

Oh really
What's the claim I'm making again?
That if a man thinks the woman he's with can't give him what he wants he's going to part ways and look for some other woman? Because if he isn't some spineless beta that's exactly what he'll do
And you asked abour mr right remember
Mr right isn't beta

If you did play Warhmmer 40k, what army would you play?

Me personally, yes
But that doesn't make me some great woman or anything, my demands aren't crazy desu it's more behavior things than material things

Why are women so fucking stupid? The question is, what do you have to offer in return? It's simple, but you're worthless, so you don't answer.

Tell me about them
Which one is the faggiest one

>too pale
>small boobs
>mediocre hips

She just said she didn't want "some basement dwelling loser"
That's a pretty reasonable request. The fact that you got all crazy, asking "oh yeah, what makes you so much better than basement dwelling losers?" over and over again, makes me think maybe it hit a little close to home

Dude, without knowing what the guy wants your question is equally worthless
What if I have musical talent to offer but the guy doesn't give a shit about that and wants a woman who knows how to I don't know, say cook. It depends

>if you have to ask you can't afford it

That's just sad. Most "fit," Girls think Lululemon is "expensive." Fit girls have low standards honestly.

>a woman who knows how to I don't know, say cook

I really fucked up the commas here but sorry my grammar in english sucks

Children of the Emperor

no, you claim you are an interesting person and more than just a wet hole. I'm asking you to elaborate on what it is that makes you an interesting person. But since you are so reluctant to respond with a concrete answer, I'm going to assume it's because you know deep down that you're lame as fuck.

>If he doesn't like what I have to offer it's up to him to reject me
>what I have to offer
from your previous post here you claim you have something to offer, I don't think you do. But I'm sure you "love yourself" so you won't actually elaborate lol

lol there are women out there with value beyond their vaginas, of course you retard.

she's claiming that she's an interesting person and that's the reason her boyfriend stays with her LOL

2 of those are good things and one is wrong you retard

Then that settles it. You see what triggered the anons here was they imagined you like that okcupid profile of the fat balding chick who demands anyone who sends her a msg to be 6"2, steady career, musclescand good looks. Its ridiculous and unrealistic so we view you as delusional and stuck up just like you view a 30 year old beta virgin who demands a 10\10 supermodel gf as pathetic. This is why you should clarify that your expectations are not far off you to avoid creating that picture I described before

I think status for fit girls might be a little different

Basically, let me think about this
You're a fit guy and you want a girl who shares your interest. Ok. Forget the girl for a second
As a fit guy what are the things you value? Who are the people you respect? What do they do? Try to emulate the people you respect, become a respectable fit man, and the fit girls will look up to you, respect you, and want to fuck you. You'll be high value for them

First off, there's the Space Marines
Genetically and surgically enhanced warriors, wearing armor that multiplies their already prodigious strength, Space Marines are the most powerful forces the Imperium of Man has to offer. While they may live for hundreds of years, each Space Marine is destined to die in battle against the enemies of man.
Space Marines are divided into Chapters. Each Space Marine Chapter has their own colors, methods, and history. Pictured here are the Imperial Fists, an ancient Chapter that excels in siege-craft

lol this fuckin guy

What do they do?

>no, you claim you are an interesting person and more than just a wet hole

Really? Quote me on that.
I think I made it pretty clear that to some guys I'll probably be nothing more than a hole because I might not have what he values

Then comes the Imperial Guard
Untold billiosn of humans from all across the galaxy make up the Imperial Guard. They hold back humanity's enemies through press of bodies and weight of fire
The average Guardsman doesn't live very long, but if one thing is cheap and abundant in the grim-dark 41st millennium, it's human life.

well no one gives a shit about your "musical talent" when there is itunes

you must be baiting because I did quote you on that

>If he doesn't like what I have to offer it's up to him to reject me
>what I have to offer
from your previous post here

They're a bunch of extremely loud drug addicted literal faggots, and all they do is destroy shit, worship the god of pleasure and fuck each other

>be guy
>all you want in the world is a qt who'll go to the rodeo with you
>'hi i'm stacey and I like birdwatching, synchronized swimming and mystery novels'
>'hi i'm madison and I like history tours, home brewing and tangrams'
>'hi i'm stephanie and I like block printing, geocaching and Pennsylvania Dutch quilting'
>not a single cowgirl
>go to Veeky Forums and complain how boring women are

How does that translate to "I'm an interesting person"?

dunno babe, use your little female brain and figure it out

Then there's the Orks.
Orks are probably the most abundant life-form of the galaxy. A sentient fungus, they can live and thrive in almost any environment. Orks love one thing: fighting. If there's one thing better than whacking someone in the head, it's shooting them in the gob. Unless it's the other way around.
Orks could conquer the galaxy with ease, except that they love fighting too much. Why travel to a distant world to fight humans when there's other Orks right here you can fight? But eventually one Ork gets bigger and meaner than the others. When an Ork gets so big and tough that he can actually tell other Orks what to do, he's called a Warboss, and the mob or Orks he leads is called a Wauugh!. I not stopped quickly, a Wauugh! can grow incredibly large and powerful

Looks pretty short tho. Do you want your children to be manlets?

Not gonna lie, so far I'd go with these faggots
Sounds too... enlightened for me and is just a meat grinder

>mayb it hit a little close to home eh bud
Generic faggot. The question is, why shouldn't she have to settle for trash? It's the same question you would ask some beta male who wants an aryan goddess. Fucking whiteknight.

I'm decently tall, and she looks maybe a bit below average
She looks like she can bear healthy offspring anyway

I don't think I can
My little female brain has trouble wrapping itself around the concepts of autism

>The question is, why shouldn't she have to settle for trash?

Because I don't fucking WANT TO
and if any man thinks I'M trash he doesn't have to settle for me either

Daemons
There is a universe parallel to our own. Called the Warp, or the Immaterium, it is not governed by physics or reason. It is a place of madness, seas of emotion, storms of hate. And it is full of Daemons
Daemons are made of the Warp, they are creatures of madness and pain. They come to our world to indulge in carnal pleasures beyond imagining, to spill rivers of blood, to destroys minds, to spread plague and pestilence.
Daemons are bad news

Yes, this is what I'm trying to say

She looks ugly as shit in all her other photos, check instagram.
She just got really lucky with this one and that's why Internet loves it

Yeah the faggots are pretty awesome
They use sound weapons and shit, hence being known as the galaxies loudest faggots

I like them

I like these too

How many armies are there in this game?

Imperium of Man has Imperial Guard, Space Marines, and Sisters of Battle. There are also Eldar and Dark Eldar, Orks, Necrons, Tau, Chaos Space Marines, and Tyranids.

Chaos Space Marines
Space Marines who have rejected the Emperor of Man, and turned instead to the powers offered by Daemons.
When the might of a Space Marine is corrupted by Chaos, the evil unleashed is unlike anything the galaxy has ever seen. They are free to indulge pleasures that would destroy mortal men, or kill planets, or just whatever.

Tell me about the sisters
If there's an all girl one that isn't completely lame I'd feel contractually obligated to choose them

Because I don't wanna. Wow. This is how the bitch's brain works. She just says and has no reason behind it. Literally cuz i sed so. Your kids are gonna fucking LOVE you. Cunt.

I LIKE THAT

How do you actually play this thing? Do you just choose and get to start the carnage or do you have to level up to this point?

Tyranids.
They come from another galaxy. They exist for one purpose; to turn life into more Tyranids. They eat all organic matter, and use that mass to create more of themselves. When they have stripped every atom of flesh from a planet, drunk it's seas, breathed it's atmosphere, they simply travel onward to the next planet. And then the next, and then the next.

It's a tabletop wargame. You buy miniature plastic soldiers and paint them up however you want.

The brains of neurotypical people are literally that simple user
Imagine that

Seriously how is that surprising? Why should I be with a man I don't want to be with? Better alone than in bad company

status

Yes
But then how do you play it
What's the plot and gameplay like

DICE MUTHAFUCKA

>im le NOOROTIPICAL
So you're an autist? No one cares. But at least you admit that you don't have a reason behind your thinking. Your head is an empty, damp cave of nothingness.

Eldar

Tau
Technologically advanced, intellectually enlightened, the Tau have set out to spread the Greater Good throughout the galaxy.
If you aren't cool with that, then clearly your existence is not part of the Greater Good. Terribly sorry about this, but they are gonna shoot you with plasma rifles and stomp you with robots until you are no longer an obstacle. Feel free to submit to the Greater Good at any point though, the Tau Empire will find a use for you.

Nope, you're the autist
And you're not even the smart kind of autist
You seem to be barely capable of basic reading comprehension

BUT THEN WHAT HAPPENS

So far it does indeed seem like the coolest part of this game is reading it
And so far I'd choose the fallen space marines

>no u
>ur dumb
Shut up, cunt.