Do Amerifats really only have 45lbs plates?

Do Amerifats really only have 45lbs plates?

Europeasants have 25 kgs = 55,1156 lbs.

What's the heaviest plate at your gym?

I don't have 55 thousand pound plates

My gym has 100 pound plates.
That's a bit over 45 kg

Are you even trying to leave behind humanity?

>mfw my gym only have rock
>mfw only can squat 1 rock

it depends on the gym, most gym/''''''fitness centers'''''' only have up to 45lbs
power lifting gyms sometimes have bumper plates but only go up to 45lbs
olympic training halls and some crossshit ''''''boxes'''''' do have the 25kg bumper plates

the gym I go to has only up to 45lbs

my gym has tires which weigh a fuckton you pleb
>only having 25kg as your heaviest weight in your gym

>1.13kg
fckn 'Murikans can't into kigs

100lb plates exist, Mohammed.

We have 50kg plates

I was totally bummed when I found out my gym only had 45 lb plates, but then about 6 months into lifting I looked over and saw this guy put TWO of them on the same bar. I am posting this so that this genius' life hack can possibly help someone else overcame their gym's stupid inferior 45 lb plates

desu I only use 20kg plates even if the weight I'm racking could be more easily done with 25kg

20 is safe and familiar

>25kg
It's mostly 20kg tho in commercial gyms. My sister in her oly lifting gym have 25kg tho

Yeah but then you need to pay for a multiple plate license. Shit's way too expensive.

Just go on the darknet and get a fake one. The front desk girl won't examine it that hard, you will have to avoid the state inspector thought

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums can lift more than 1pl8.

They can't

We got a pair of 50kg/110lbs plates.

The heaviest plates at our gym are 100 freedom pounds for the strongmen, but I should also point out we have a selection of metric plates for the Oly kids that go up to 25kg. Likewise, two sets of kettlebells, metric up to 68kg and freedom pounds up to 203lb. So my gym is inclusive.

My gym has 50kg plates (110lbs)

American Olympic plates are perfection:

45 lb plate
45 lb bar
45 lb plate

had to be said
This is the only correct response to retard OP

>Do Amerifats really only have 45lbs plates?
Yes, we all go together and decided that nowhere in American can there be a pl8 over this.

What retarded country do you come from? I'd like to avoid cancer on my next trip.

I've never seen anything more than 45lbs in any gym.

My current gym only has DBs up to 120lbs, which is annoying as fuck since I can only work on increasing my DB Chest Press over 4x12 instead of increasing my weight