Fat hate thread

Fat hate thread

It's a comfort food cookbook
What did you expect

High test

Making fun of people on the internet is one thing but why did you guys have to bring it into the real world? You've crossed a line.

I gotchu senpai.

Someone should them it's not that hard

>From my heart to your kitchen
>That plate

Yeah I believe that.

I love /FatPlanetGeneral/.

I still think it should be Fat Ass Tales. /fat/

that's actually brety funny, kek'd

not gonna lie every time i get a significant pr i fucking scream at the top of my lungs. while making the pose of the kid running.

shit keeps me coming back.

Immediately thought of ducktales but with "fat" instead of "duck"
>Life is like a fight of stairs
>Here in
>Fatburg

HAAHHAAH

>bonus points for grown woman seeing zootopia alone

We don't need blogs shaming those because all of society already shames them. There's entire commercial campaigns on TV dedicated to shaming smokers.

How about don't eat a fucking cookie?

this shit is fucking sad

Holy shit you fucking bigot.

Hit her like a heart attack at age 29

Hot dogs, donuts, mayonnaise
It's
a
Fat blur!

Want to eat that pizza, but it's out of my reach-a!
FAT TALES!
WOO OOO

What is the point of blurring out between her eyes? That's about as fucking useful of a disguise as running around with a sleeping mask on.

You have to protect the innocent.

Every day they're out there eating
FAT TALES
WOO OOO
Tales of fatty food and planets
FAT TALES
WOO OOO

I kept waiting for the car to come smash her fat ass. I was thoroughly disappointed

Savage.

No one would have the audacity to try and ram into a wall, user.

He's not fat.

>blame Veeky Forums for something reddit would do
>even says that it's on a subreddit

We've always been more the making fatties commit suicide type, how do these fat fucks not know that?

Always a classic

But then fat people wear push up bras to make their tits look just as perky, anyway. And then you can see their after bulging around their tight bras (on the back, mainly). I know, I have a fat sister. She also wears clothing to cover up all over her body except for her tits.

The issue isn't eat A cookie anyways. It's a misrepresentation, the bottom pic should have a box of cookies.

BREHS

This is true. When I was heavier I would wear nothing but empire waistline dresses (waistline just below the bust) because it more effectively hid my body shape.

The newest trend for chubbies seems to be pants or shorts with the waist at their bellybutton. That way they can just cinch it tight like a modern corset

>being out of breath after walking 10 feet

This kills the human.

She doesn't look that bad. A little heavy but with relatively little work she'd be a stunner.

Funny, eating a healthy diet could fix that.

My sister does this, too. She claims her waist is higher than normal. No, it isn't, you've just destroyed your waist with oily takeaway.

She used to wear corsets, but then grew too fat to wear them. She will only wear steel boned ones (stronger than acrylic) so it's expensive as fuck to replace them each time she grows out of them. She's only replaced them once, and since grown out of those ones, too.

When you need to sit down to exercise you know you dun fucked up

That's because you can only see her breast

>People actually bought these

>I missed out on these

I am baffled when I see non-fat women wear empire-waist dresses. They "flatter" you're shape if you're fat, but if you're not fat they just make it look like you've got a huge gut

Guys in shape, can do whatever he wants. Who you do judge an unorthodox neck roll, you fucking nigga

They're bretty gud m8. Not inaccessible if you decide to use most of the day's fat intake on them.

An office job with a Chik-fil-a in the building did a lot to ruin my waist. But clothing can be a good motivator. I had a wedding to go to in 6 months and my favorite fancy dress I hadn't worn in like 2 years didn't fit anymore. So I hung it on the front of my closet so every day it'd be there as a reminder of what I need to do.

Did you miss the part where she is black?

Office job with a chik fil a in the building did nothing to your waist. Choosing to eat chik fil a all the time instead of packing healthy lunches is what ruined your waist.

They're comfortable. They flow more and feel less restricting than a standard waist and can draw more attention to the breasts.

Obviously you know what I mean and are just being pedantic.

>piss in their protein shake
First you gotta find your dick first fatty

True, but even so blaming access to unhealthy food for weight gain is a bad habit.

>a cup of mayo is 1440 calories
>they probably used more than a cup

When I was referring to "you" in my previous comment it was referring to my thoughts towards my sister, just to clarify.
It's good to hear what motivated you, though.
Uni with all its food stores has been doing it for me. I started to pack lunches at home and not bring much money to uni with me, so the only thing I had to eat was my healthy lunch and a peice of fruit.

Yes it was, which is why I corrected my behaviors. I'm not exceptionally Veeky Forums and normal people have vices and are sometimes weak.

Easy access is part of the problem

Oh and my motivation is to get slim for my boyfriend, if you're interested.
I have heaps of nice clothing I can't fit into anymore, too :(
One day I will wear it and be happy again.

More disgusting fatty food!

He just wants a strong neck, what's wrong with that?

>can't unsee a jew in this picture after looking at it long enough
/pol/ has ruined me

I have to do that at the gym with my sweatpants so I don't show ass when I squat. At least I won't be a fatty one day.

>Huge is you want them

Is that a meme or a Freudian slip?

I wish we still lived in a time where there were natural predators like sabre tooth tigers and shit. Watch only the fittest survive

If it was that easy we wouldn't have this problem.

Probably the latter.
Fatties are too lazy to even proofread their blogs.

that one gets me every time

>mayo soup
>mayo, butter, and hot sauce
>so good

>you only think I'm unhealthy due to your cultural prejudice! Not because I have diabetes and am prone to a heart attack!

Might be a good condiment. When I worked at Which Wich that's how we made spicy mayo; just buffalo sauce and mayo. But that was a condiment, not a meal.

ngl i did that shit my first time cosplaying where i had the outfit but not the wig (forgot to buy it) felt a bit embrassed but dressed up anyways

Well yes doctored condiments can be tasty, but it sounds like this woman is treating it as a meal by calling it soup.

But chik fil a has nuggets strips and salads.

And as of last year they have grilled nuggets and strips.

Chik fil a can be gains central if you want it to be.

except those who find religion, become monks, travelers, change jobs, have kids, and changed their diet
why do people disregard obvious disproof?

The strips aren't bad but they're still breaded and fried, plus if you add condiments.

So still better than most fast food but still not great.

Breasts are mammary glands+fat+ connective tissue. the size is determined by the ratio of fat to mammary tissue, the circumference of the chest theyre on and the projection from that chest.
Technically, higher bodyfat will make tits larger, but the max size of those tits is determined by genetic potential.
The so called "droop" is actually just the placement of the nipple and how much space is above or below it.
Getting fat wont change that, either.

You needed to know this.
Tits interest you.

I thought they had chicken sandwiches and salds now that were completely unbreaded, very low fat and good protein. Most fast food places let you build a good meal now. Almost all of them have at least one good low fat chicken option.