How do I get all 4?

How do I get all 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/the-bogeyman-of-training-programs-and-why-it-may-be-just-what-you-need/
humanfitproject.com/fitness-workouts/longevity/whats-the-difference-between-power-and-strength/
wiseandfit.com/fitness/strength-vs-power-whats-the-difference/
livehealthy.chron.com/differences-between-muscular-strength-power-3281.html
mensfitness.com/training/pro-tips/fit-5-power-performance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily undulating periodization.
strengtheory.com/the-bogeyman-of-training-programs-and-why-it-may-be-just-what-you-need/

wtf is the difference between strength and power?

Power is 1rm, you stupid fucking nigger

Does not planning my routines besides what exercises I'm doing, and deciding my set and rep ranges each day count as undulating periodization?

No power is W/t

Is this bait

no

Strength is moving as much weight as possible.

Power is moving as much weight as possible, in the shortest possible time.

Think Deadlift compared to Power Clean.

r u dum?

power is explosive

No and no

Why not? It's basically the same thing. Strength days, hyperthrophy days, overload days. The only difference is, I don't plan mine in advance, which makes it even more undulating than if it were planned.

>Power is defined as the ability to generate as much force as fast as possible. Strength is the amount of force a muscle, or group of muscles, can exert against and external load.

humanfitproject.com/fitness-workouts/longevity/whats-the-difference-between-power-and-strength/

>Strength is the ability of your nervous and muscular systems to produce enough internal force in your connective tissues and muscles to move an external force, such as weight or your body against gravity. Unlike power, strength requires no quick movements to produce force nor does it take time as a factor for work.

www.livestrong.com/article/507621-differences-between-muscular-strength-and-power/

>Strength is known as a consistent, slow, exertion of force over a period of time. Power is similar to strength, but it includes one other dimension: Speed.

wiseandfit.com/fitness/strength-vs-power-whats-the-difference/

>Strength is the amount of force a muscle, or group of muscles, can exert against an external load -- a barbell in the case of weight lifting or an opponent in football. Power is force developed quickly and combines strength and speed.

livehealthy.chron.com/differences-between-muscular-strength-power-3281.html

>“Strength is the ability to move a certain amount of weight, whereas power is the ability to move weight quickly. To give a simple example: Performing a deadlift involves a strong base of strength, whereas a movement like the snatch requires explosive power."

mensfitness.com/training/pro-tips/fit-5-power-performance

First 5 goddamn results on google you stupid nigger

Or maybe just learn basic terminology.

All strength is power, but not all power is strength. It's just like squares and erectangles.

"""NO"""

makes sense, ty
But that makes me wonder, wouldn't power vs. strength be somewhat independent of how many reps you do?
Wouldn't it be more about how you perform the exercise?

Doesn't matter because it's all just broscience my friend

Oh sorry, I didn't realise that you meant '''''NO'''''. I thought you just meant no. Now that I know you are using caps and apostrophies, I guess you must be right.

Man, you're fucking dumb as shit

What happens at 7 reps?

>this image

Why doesn't 6 or 7 reps do anything?

>i do 7 reps because of this image

You lose all your gains

clearly 9 reps is the optimal number

I do 6 reps per set
Am I doomed?

YES I FUCKING HATE FREE STUFF
FUCK OFF FOR THE 100TH TIME YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>strengtheory.com/the-bogeyman-of-training-programs-and-why-it-may-be-just-what-you-need/

oof, i think he needs to expand on the theory beyond one study

training status of subjects

and then finishing off with
>Several other studies have shown similar results, but the study groups weren’t large enough to reach statistical significance (often a problem in training studies).

Of course, to be honest about the data, there is one study showing that block periodization may be slightly better than DUP under certain circumstances.

doesn't "Slay" anything but disprove anything he typed up before that

The guideline rep ranges afaik are
Strength 1-5
Power 12-20
Endurance 20+
Hypertrophy (I recall from studies on this subject) occurs at any rep range as long as you lift until failure.

>Hypertrophy (I recall from studies on this subject) occurs at any rep range as long as you lift until failure.

Im sorry but that's bullshit

no,

the time and type of movement is AS important as load/volume relationship.

STR = force x distance
POWER = force x distance / time

power = low rep "high" weight at a relative speed therefore, lower rep scheme 1-3 for 1 single movements vs 3-5 for repetitive movements

6-8 for strength (3-5 minute rest)

8-12 for hypertrophy adaptation (1 minute rest)

15 - 20 for endurance with minimal rest inbetween

no
power 1-3 (done as fast as possible)
Strength 3-6
hypertrophy 7-12
Endurance 15+

No.

Cause the image is made by someone who thinks its funny.. you really believe that's real?

Where does it say anything about lifting until failure?

from the gist of reading the article based on his undulated model of training, it seems that he is not very concise on what he means and how he says it. Almost to a point where it is misguided.

There are theories, studies and then there are CONSENSUS of things.

gotta take all 3 with a grain of salt but its more "tried and true" with consensus of things

also on hypertrophy, campos et al 20000 specifies that there were NO hypertrophic results in 20-28 rep scheme

so anything above 11-12 (including failure) is no gains

>Is dumb
>Calls someone else dumb