This ugly fucker won. UFC decided to let Connor win this round so they can cash in on the 3rd and final chapter

This ugly fucker won. UFC decided to let Connor win this round so they can cash in on the 3rd and final chapter.

i agree. ufc is probably rigged. what's with that bullshit "john jones has a false positive". i don't believe that for a second. they know he's worth big bucks and want to get him back in the ring.

It was close but Mcgregor deserved the win.

>clock managing
>talk shit but didn't go for the kill

modern day "mix martial artists"
fucking mayweather syndrome

>literally runs away the whole fight

Buthurt Diaz fans

he won
but this is why UFC hit critical mass and sold out to a talent agency

I'm just a fan of pride/UFC from the 00

*he won (mcgregor) outright no doubt about it. Using flat footed counter punches (choosing speed vs flash) was the right strategy vs a lanklet.

but as a fight fan you gotta finish it mang.

This shit is just as scripted as WWE. they just punch a bit harder and stiffer. but the victor is determined beforehand like pro wrestling.

Brock is a bigger deal. They were already talking to him about saving the card months before

That was a weird fight, seems like DIAZ wanted to get a third fight cause it's a seven figure payday

Look at his face Mcgregor fucked him up again. Mcgregor won the first two easily he knocked that skinny lanklet down twice each round. The third and forth were too close to call and Mcgregor had the fifth.

>Mcgregor had the fifth
So this guy didn't watch the fight

wrong board
>/sp/ /asp/ or whatever

Apart from Mcgregor getting taken down at the end of the fifth i don't think Diaz had anything to add to it.

Undeniably Conor won 1,2, and 4.
He probably won 5 (the final take down isn't going to change that).

The most crucial thing in all this, and the question you have to ask yourself is "have I ever read the scoring criteria for the unified ruleset?"

If the answer is 'no' (which is the correct answer) you have to wonder why you can form such a passionate opinion when you don't even know the rules.

No, he lost 3 rounds you fucking retard.
I fucking hate Diaz fans, they know nothing about MMA and only follow their spic leaders because they are "real" which they are not, they are just acting dumb fucks.
You know nothing about MMA.

Nate diaz fucked up Mcgregor real good

pic related proves that

>seems like DIAZ wanted to get a third fight cause it's a seven figure payday

you think? he made more for this fight than his entire previous career earnings combined.

Who's that bum on the right? Is that a mugshot of someone who tried to fight security?

I like how McGregor noped the fuck out of the 170 weight class at the end of the fight. At least at this point he knows he would be absolutely cucked by the likes of GSP.

What the fuck are those glasses connor

Embarrassing

& A win would have ended that. Especially obvious when he was beating up CM several times & slows down

I laughed uncontrollably at connie mac in that pic.

Muh Gregor looks like my grandad in this pic

Except my grandad doesn't wear makeup

He has no business being in the 170 weight class though to be fair

I honestly don't know why people are so butthurt about the decision. My friends are Diaz fans and even they knew if Diaz didn't get a submission, it was going to be given to McGregor. McGregor was dominating his ass for most of the fight, he just couldn't KO him.