Holding piss

Why do I have so hard time pissing everything out and never feeling like I pissed enough? That doesn't really bothers me at day since I drink enough water and its fine but when Its time to sleep it takes me from 1 to 3 HOURS to piss everything out and even then its not really that satisfying either. Before telling me to go to doctor, I've been to two different urologists and both of them said I have no problem.

sounds like you have a stone blocking your kidney track. Although, you said you saw the urologist and they must not have found any blood, seeing as they cleared you.

I would just lay off the caffeine and drink only water to see if that helps

I never drink cafe

Also
>blocking
I don't have any problem all day its just that at night when I want to fully empty it just doesn't happen.

Bladder infection

Both urologists tested me about it and said that there are no infections.

do you stand at the toilet for hours trying to piss? or do you piss, and just not feel like you got it all out?

It's all in your mind OP, I have the same problem sometimes. I usually cum before going to piss and it helps.

Well its a combination of both because its not just a feeling but I really have piss because if I fall asleep like that it hurts afterwards because I obviously had piss and sometimes its even almost on the tip of the penis and just stays there.

Have you tried swapping between sitting and standing while pissing.
Like start sitting, piss, then just relax your body completely. then stand and piss more if you need to, push, then stand over the toilet and try and relax your muscles as completely as you can standing. You'll have to aim it carefully since you won't be holding the dick to aim it.

Yes, of course I did both sitting and relaxing and still do.You wouldn't believe what things I have tried. Sometimes even just turning off the lights works and its starting to make me insane.

Then it's obviously mental. Try meditation or something. Not sure if there is a guided meditation for peeing available though.
Maybe also hypnosis.

Well I thought so too at first but it seems like it has to do with the muscles because even if I manage to pee, 99% of the times I still feel that I'm holding piss even if its really small.

Your mind controls your muscles.

And how do I release them? What I think happened is that the muscles strengthened somehow without the ability to release like in the kegels exercises I did for a short time.

you said you piss fine during the day right?

Yes, at least I don't notice it being like that. And like I said already I piss fine at night too but at the end/middle is usually where everything goes horribly wrong and I need to wait and try with hours.

user?

Did they check your prostate?

They didn't. I'm going to sleep now so please make a long post about what I can do about it if you have any information.