R-right babe?

r-right babe?

yep

Y-you not babe, a-are you??

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMNIT.

IT'S MOTHER FUCKIN SHAKE TIME GOD DAMNIT.

yep yep

2 SCOOPS OF KILL IT CUZ I ALWAYS HAVE TO OVERDO EVERYTHING

*dies*

Is that natty?

Yeah he's full natty and just left humanity behind, its what happens when you go past 5 SCOOPS CMON.

>when you marry some roided up idiot for a year then take half his shit

Yeah, his healthy red color comes from increased bloodflow attained with a near perfection of a diet. Just eat real food and uncountable cookies and shakes.

>tfw the monkey prick shouts garbled attempts at Ronnie Coleman phrases at you all because you slapped him after getting order 66ed
and couldn't deal with the negative PR from it

they had a prenup

god why do people get those god awful chin beards, so fucking shit looking. I'd be embarrassed to look at myself in the mirror if I had one of those. Hands down the worst facial hair in the history of mankind. Fucking Diaz has the same bullshit, almost smashed my computer screen seeing both of those monstrosities. Same guys for any of you fitizens donning the same shit, i would kick your ass if I saw you in real life sporting that fucking shit. fuck you

>prenups meaning anything to a feminist courts

they r both on roids u delusional fuck

>he thinks prenups mean anything
bruh most prenups get thrown out in the courts, ESPECIALLY in America

are you fucking serious? you're the idiot here. Rich is natrual he has hes own supp brand, the rest is just surgery you fucking ignorant moron.

no kids and marriage of less than a year. she won't get shit

tries to play it off as a joke good gr8 save popeye

what are you talking about lad? do you have dementia bro, do some crosswords

Laughing so hard now

I'm amazed he's even still alive.

he eats most of his food in powder form, usually blended, he eats out of plastic containers, i don't think i've ever seen him eat a fresh meal off an actual plate.

he seems like an ok guy in reality but how he got so rich is beyond me, i know he apparently did it with property but did he just get lucky with timing or something?

I had a prenup too.

My wife took the house, took the car, and just about every piece of furniture.

Two years after it was finalised my dad died, and she took me to court for half of the inheritance. She didn't get what she wanted, but she managed to somehow argue herself into a small percentage of it.

We have no kids and were married for two years.

>Let's not pretend that's going to mean anything

My lawyer when discussing our prenup.

>I'll tell you when to stop bitch

>2 years

holy fuck. what did you do? did you cheat on her? were you in an at-fault state? did you beat her? be honest

>he eats most of his food in powder form, usually blended, he eats out of plastic containers, i don't think i've ever seen him eat a fresh meal off an actual plate.

No he doesn't Rich actually says you shouldn't eat powder unless it's to supplement eating real food. He has 6 actual meals a day.

Sounds like your pre-nup was fucking garbage or you live in a shitty state that doesn't respect the right to contract.

>actual meals
>from a frozen tv dinner tub
Pick 1 you fat autist.

he was born Rich

This. Cannot respect a man who cant cook.

Yeah what the fuck, prenups actually work so I don't know what the fuck he did wrong

>being a jewmerican

and that was your fault

4 SCOOPS 8 TIMES A DAY GODDAMMIT

You take steroids?

>did you cheat on her? were you in an at-fault state? did you beat her?

I was considered "at fault" over things like "she wanted a GHD, but I got her a Chinese knockoff instead", which was paraded around the courtroom repeatedly. I'm sure if this was reddit, I'd end up in some sjw discussion about emotional abuse, but I sure as fuck never beat or cheated.

>tfw she also got the prepaid European tour tickets, and took her new bf with her

But I'm Australian.

I'm pretty sure he won't be able to overdo the alimony he'll be paying
>RIGHT BABE?

and you didn't kill her?

I don't know why people think pre-nups even work, the court decides if they will go with it or break and give what the lady "deserves".

Does this guy give legit advice or he is just a Veeky Forums meme?

meme. I mean, eat big to get big is legit tho.

Put it this way, he does give you the motivation to lift. His videos are what got me into lifting and 8 months later I'm still lifting and busting out 130kg 3x5 squats at 75kg BW with ease.

Favourite things to cook thread:

- Lamb miniroast
- Slow cook shanks
- Barramundi curry
- BBQ steak. Must be rare.

Well he is legit big, so he must know something.

>prenups actually work

Said nobody ever.

You are making this up or got advice from a cheap AF lawyer

>prenups don't work
Said the poor fag with a shit tier attorney.

ASIAN PIANA TO CONFUSE THE NATIONALITIES HERE
RIGHT BABES

Fake and gay

Underrated

I want a divorce babe.

Yep.

Yeah, this sounds fake as hell. The autists here on fit will lap it up, though.

>she took me to court for half of the inheritance.
>after dissolution of marital assets
You know how I know you're lying?

Google, "ecotricity divorce"

>British """Laws"""
And the preceding posts tried to imply it was an American thing

Are you in the UK? That 'at fault' thing was what I got done on too but I wasn't even married.

About two years ago I was advised to take a "Contract of assets" or some shit like that if I was going to marry my gf at the time which basically stated that all my existing assets were protected (i.e. My crappy house and car) as was everything I could prove I've contributed or made full payment towards (e.g. Lamps and shit). The catch was that if we used joint accounts on anything it was pretty much 100% in her favor (meaning she bagged some cash for things like a kitchen remodel etc).

Thankfully when I presented her with the proposed agreement she went ape-shit and began trying to claim stupid shit like me being 'at fault' like you described and sold the better part of her birthday gifts to get liquid cash.

My legal advisor was pretty tight to be honest because the worst she could do following a 4 year live-together / 6 year relationship was move back to her mums and bag ~£2700 from me total.

The greatest feeling I had was when we bumped into each other in October last year at a friends party and I found out she's ballooned up to a size 18 from a 10. She then tried to play the 'I miss the you and I' card but later found me fucking an fwb whose only 21 (I'm 31 and the ex is 30). Apparently she went downstairs and ate half a cake to herself as she cried outside and tried to bag ciggarettes from other people.

It was a good day

Nope. I'm leaving you for the Sith Lord's lightsaber which hangs waayyyy lower than his balls. Only the sexy Lord Vader is getting this booty from now on guys.