SARMs

Has any one here done SARMs? What did you take? What results did you get? Where did you get them? Would you do them again? I tried ordering some but they won't ship them to my country.

BUMP

Please I just want a reputable source

Yes
Lg4033 and Mk 677(not rly a sarm)
Lgd4033=> @4-5mg/day strength increase, better ability to retain muscle on cut, also a little more gains.when used on bulk. I use for 4-6 weeks at a time with minimally time on=time off but usually I keep more time in between. Also when I went and tried 10mg/day I got shutdown symptoms so I immediately stopped that.
Mk677=> @10-20mg/day bloat, water titties, increased appetite and sleeplessness (wake up 5 times per night, trouble falling back asleep). Also high body temperature (sweat a lot), high BP, high heart rate. Not worth it imo. Sometimes I still take 10 or 20mg when I plan on eating a lot of good food because it makes it feel really good to eat. Would not recommend this one tho.
Raws from China
Yes

Totally opposite experience with MK-677. Deep sleeps with vivid dreams, increased recovery and 24/7 muscle fullness. I'm doing 5 days on 2 off. I'm finding it to compliment the effects of accutane really well

Yeah I hear that a lot, I think i just react differently in terms of sleep. the insane hunger increase on mk makes me pretty certain its legit tho.

So you got it in a powder form? Might be a stupid question but how did you take it?

Did you get the numb hands/feet? you know it's working then if you did

Do you only take mk-677? I was considering doing only that for now until I feel I'm ready to take a something like lgd4033 or mk 2866

Yeah powder form, I have a 0.001g precise scale so I just measure out the amount I want exactly by mg on a small piece of paper and then put that in a gelatin cap and swallow that. Usually when I am using Sth I will make my caps for 1 or 2 weeks in advance on Sundays to save time during the week.

trip on capitalist

Test is more effective and cheaper.

No, but I did get enhanced recovery and the hunger I mentioned. Not everyone gets the same sides an afaik numb hands and feet are not the most common side effect but hunger is. (Which is very logical since its a grhelin mimetic)

Raws from China is a bit sketchy no? could be bunk?

I don't really know much about test I just saw SARMs have little bad side effects and I just wanted to experiment with them.

Why would you compare a GH secretogogue with test?

what?

I'm thinking about using geo peoptides to order because America peptides won't ship to Pennsylvania

Because he's a noob and wants some faster gains.
From what I've heard, which is very little, however as far as I know the studies cited were reputable, MK-677 is only really useful if you want to lose a bunch of fat on a shitty diet. I haven't yet seen a case of anyone getting crazy gains on it, nor has it been observed in studies, even one which was two years long. If it does increase strength or muscle mass it's definitely an undiscovered function that's not exactly consistent for everyone. Now, you can call me crazy and insist that HGH increases strength like crazy and I'd agree with you, but MK-677 isn't HGH, it's legal in most places and a LOT cheaper.

Yeah it depends on the company, my experience so far has been good. I don't doubt the purity might not be the 98% they advertise but so far I've ordered things from 3 different companies and all of them have turned out to be what they promised. As far as I can tell of course.
I'm sure there are a lot of fakes out there as well, just make sure to find some reviews or trusted companies and not order from random websites.

I definitely want to take mk 2866 and I was back and forth on the idea of mk 677 but I guess I'll stick with a cycle of just mk 2866 for now

Just remember that just because the side effects haven't been found doesn't mean there aren't any. If you plan on staying on for any reasonable period of time you should absolutely research the fuck out of steroids and decide what path you want to take once you're informed on the risks and how to manage them.

I'm on MK-677 for dat dere tight skin and nice complexion/thickening hair. I didn't buy it for insane mass gain, I got it for recovery and sleep. It has blown me away so far. HGH pulses for 24 hours straight is no joke and it does work.

Pros: very deep sleep, recovery is much faster in between workouts, numb hands while sleeping indicating approximately 4iu hgh release per day, faster hair and nail
growth, no injections and only one daily oral dose of 25mg needed, increases appetite, weight gain causing strength gains, very full muscles, better skin.

Cons: lethargia, water retention

It's so nice to not have to inject to get a strong hgh release. MK677 is definitely very potent as an hgh Secretagogue. Just be aware that it does make you tired and you hold a lot of water. I know both are very manageable with cardio and a clean diet.

I ran s22 for eight weeks.
The first week i didn't feel much. The second week is where it really kicked in. I put one and a half centimeters on my arms and i felt so much stronger every time i went to the gym my lifts increased even while i was cutting. From then on my strength increased every week.
I had a lower sex drive is probably the only down side to it while on. Once i came off i did feel like it suppressed my hormones a bit because i lost a lot of energy and my lifts started to drop after the second week off it.
In Australia you need to go to a peptide clinic and get a doctor to approve it but they never say no. Most commonly they are injectable and the liquid stings for about ten seconds once it is in but it's not a big problem. There was no change in appetite or sleep.

Thanks I'm just looking for a little boost for now but if it gets to that point I will definitely do my research.

I started an Ostarine cycle and then after seeing marginal results 4 weeks in i said fuck it and jumped on test. If you are old enough just do roids, sarms are a meme.

You can get a little boost by taking some L-Citrulline 20 minutes before you train. What kind of training level are you at? If you're not benching 1.5x BW yet you literally get that 'small boost' every single week just by being on the right program and eating at maintenance.

I trained for a year and a half stopped for a couple months and now I've been back at it for 3 months. I don't think I'm ready for it now I'm just trying to do my research now before I do get it.

Does this seem too good to be true. It's the only site I kinda trust.

I think you should stay off anything my man. Unless your goal is to make a career out of this you shouldn't be taking gear. You're still at the stage where you'll get insane gains like a few lbs a week on your bench from just getting your form perfect and your programming right. 3lbs a week is 150lbs a year. Think about it. Obviously linear progress won't last forever but a complete dyel can get very strong very fast if you have your training down. Once you get to that point and you really learn to listen to your body and get good gains that's when you should hop on gear. Don't blow your trump card on hitting a 2 plate bench, you'll get complacent and old and realise you're only just learning how to train right, or maybe you'll just take lots of gear and be one of those guys whose physiques are barely better than natty tier.

Cool, I'm waiting on my mk677 from irc.bio

Is the blood pressure issue anything I need to worry about? Also, any ways of keeping down the bloat?

Ok thanks. I'm just tired of being skinny and not packing on the muscle as fast as I'd like to but you're right I'll just have to be patient and stick with it. I appreciate your advice.

for bloat drink lots of water, eat a lot of potassium

Get lean my man, you'll look good and feel good.

Just clean up your diet and drink heaps of water

If I run a PCT or even a mini PCT what sides should I be worried about?

I really dont see much if a downside to Ostarine if I take a conservative dose and just want a boost to my progress.

I am just tired of not looking like I lift even though I am making gains. My diet is in check and I push myself, but I want to reach my goal faster so I can finally have some self confidence.

So any real downsides?
Appreciate any advice

currently on 6 weeks of ostarine, going for maximum 8 weeks. 20mg dose the first 4 weeks and 25mg the rest. I dont feel anything special desu, just have a little bit more power in all lifts. The nice thing though is that you are kind of pumped every day and eating at maintenance while getting leaner.

Gonna pin test in a few months, sarms are ok but nothing special.