Tfw no chance of ever getting a gf

>tfw no chance of ever getting a gf

why? did you had a homegym accident?

>just got a new gf with 5 side-bitches

things will change when you start college, man. pretty much every single guy I know, no matter how much of a loser, found a gf relatively quickly in college.

I failed undergrad 5 years in a row

>tfw starting final year of college soon
>still kissless virgin
>no friends/gf

I'm actually going to make an effort this year though, signing up to a couple sports societies, gonna try and get a business started, going to gym 6 times a week and hopping on some roids.

A year from now i'm gonna be a different person, whether it's a ripped, successful alpha male, or a doughy gyno riddled loser with fucked up hormones, its gonna be a fun ride regardless. We're gonna make it bros

Godspeed breh

What kinda business are you starting?

>tfw too autistic for normies
>tfw too normie for autists

Thanks dude,

looking into selling simple vibration activated alarms made from microcontrollers that communicate and can be controlled via wifi, I made one for my motorbike and it works well

nothing major, just something that gets me a little business experience and looks good on my CV

If that's true, the reason you don't get a girlfriend is because you're either a spineless, lazy fuck or just dumb as hell or both.

Girls don't want any of those qualities and neither would you. Dating girls is common sense for the most part, treat them as humans, not as meatbags.

>I failed school consistently
> this somehow means I treat women as meatbags

go fuck yourself. This is very ironic seeing as they don't even treat me as a human

This

>be eating lunch
>wow user you must eat so healthy
>begin going over daily macros and give examples of what I eat everyday for my diet
>well........... thats cool....................*goes on phone*

how do i stop being a retard

>tfw too intelligent to have a gf

Just say t-thanks and offer for her to sit with you. Offer to try some of your food.

sure...

should be changed to too intelligent to want a gf

this desu.

my gf just told me she loved me. it's bliss

Did you ask her why?

no, i said 'i love you too'. She tells me I'm beautiful and caring, i know why.

shes guilty bro

guilty of?

Nice yak. Mind if I save it?

Ask Jamal

thank you for confirming that you are a spineless, lazy moron.

kys bitchmade fag

I have good career w/o school

I'm about to begin my 4th year of university. I'm still a friendless, kissless virgin. It doesn't work out for everyone.

a yak is fine too.

>im gonna start a form of college next month

inb4 im gonna be this

sure you do, kissless virgin bitch boy who starts threads to whine and moan on a fitness forum for autist.

Who needs a gf when you can have ALL KINDS of gains?

It's my own fault. I gave up after years of trying without any succes. I wish I could go back and change things. Don't be like me.

>gf
>5 side bitches

lol, damn your gf must be completely useless in every way. I almost feel bad for you.

you spelled autistic wrong

fucking this
should've just stayed an autist. then I would still be able to hang out with my autistic childhood friends. now I'm far too normie for them and can't even stand their behavior and hobbies. but true normies don't see me as someone on their level. as a result I have no friends pretty much

>tfw no chance of ever getting a GF I desire
fixed that for you
for every failure of a man there's a failure of a woman. you can still get some ugly as fuck GF. either that or stay >tfw no gf forever or work on getting better so you eventually deserve a "real GF". but don't you dare complaining, that's equal to a physical worker moving heavy objects around complaining he doesn't get 100k$ a year

>talk to girl last night for few minutes
>she gave me her number
>mfw she in not responding to my text I sent 90 min ago

>tfw girls were giving me attention at a party
>tfw one wants to meet up
>tfw guys were saying I look ripped even tho I think im dyel
holy shit, this never happened before. Did I make it?

>does she know it's you
>sometimes people are busy
>she's finna work out a good reply

Girls discuss with each other
>How long should I take to reply to Chad? Teehee, shall I give him a blowjob or wait?

>gave number
>texting not calling
>not guufd

the autism is so strong in this one

>
ur just ugly

ill show you the way out

I know I'm ugly. I thought this was a fitness board. I guess I got confused by the name 'Fitness'.

I put my name at the end of text, and said something from last night when we met.
I hate talking on phone, and i would probably say something stupid.

I talked with her for maybe 5 min, then I had to leave with my friends. I already started spilling spaghetti because she was 10/10 to me, so i thought it is better to ask for her number ant talk to her later.

My mom said I'm handsome.

>despise Autismos
>use memes irl with girls
Why the fuck do I do this??????

>hey user you're fit and big!
>calories in calories out. You gotta eat big to get.....
>ok user how about...(change topic)?
GOD STOP ME FROM SAYING AUTISTIC THINGS

>tfw your life is a meme

I had a gf once

It was really cool, she was nice and we fucked a lot. That was 4 years ago and it looks like I'll never be that lucky again

Anons, if you get a good one, enjoy it for as long as you can

>tfw got a gf yesterday

>tfw have a 10/10 gf
>hates partying and my type of music

no its mine keep off

Give her to me. I spent 20 bucks to go to a party and i stayed at home sleeping.

havent been on fit for a while good to see we still /feel/. Boring sunday so I'm gonna vent a little.

I dropped out of college 2 years ago, had a deep depression where i isolated myself for months on end, thought about killing myself etc. I couldn't speak to people at all, I had trouble even shopping for groceries. I told my father and he immediately got me a job at a local metal plant. The people working there were all people who have either gone through some tough shit in life or never worked hard. It made me realize what's important in life so i spent that year studying bringing my grades at night after work. I still had issues speaking to people and somewhere in April when I got my check I bought a plane ticket and went on a trip alone. I bought the ticket without planning anything. I didn't know where to sleep or what to do when i get there but I knew I had to go. The first couple days were absolutely horrifying but it forced me out of my comfort zone and made me grow. When I came back home I was able to speak again. Also, around January that year I decided to cut my weight down to about 85kg to become more normie but ended up surpassing my goals and now i'm at 77kg lean as hell. I lost 16kg in total.

Now I'm going to college again studying something I really like and I'm forcing myself to be social. I have both male and female friends now which honestly I never thought I'd have. I'm still a bit autistic, I fear everyone dislikes me when (as my mother tells me) there is no reason to believe that. I'm working on that though. I just wanted to share my story cause I'm honestly proud of myself. Becoming a more normal person is the best thing I've done.

>mfw still no gf

>tfw my crush changed her normiebook titlepic into a picture of us dancing
that means she wants the D, right?

>tfw friends are neither autismos nor jocks/douchebags
>tfw they enjoy sports and are relatively Veeky Forums but also like the occasional LAN party
>tfw met them all in high school 5-7 years ago
I was very lucky

this so fucking much

I'm happy for you, user. Good on you for improving yourself.

Having some trouble adjusting to life in a new city myself. Always been introvert as fuck, at least until I am comfortable around someone. I have a small group of very good friends back where I come from, but I won't be able to see them that much until next summer. I feel like building a new social circle here is like a trial by fire.

Lifting keeps me sane for the time being though.

Keep it up...you've got a good head on your shoulders. It takes a lot of guts to address your issues head on like that, and it'll serve you well in just about eveyrthing you do.

Don't get complacent. These things get worse slowly enough that you don't notice until you're just full of hate

that's a incredible story user

Thank you

I'm aware of that. Thanks bro.

Building a new circle of friends can be hard. My college had their freshers week and we got really close. It truly helped.

I used to never talk to people and when I realized i had a problem I made sure I spoke with people I'd never speak with before. I try to start chats too. Small talk is horrible.