Reminder that girls do not care about legs

Reminder that girls do not care about legs.

Girls don't care about your legs because you have none, OP.

That said, girls very much do care about juicy glutes, which you're only going to train through training your legs.

but guys do, and that's what matters to me :^)

well I love doing squats and deadlifts, going for that juicy man ass, it boost my confidence to see my thick legs and ass.

natty?

even cardio would get juicier legs than this

>tfw guy in ops pic looks way better
>but you'd still demolish the queer in compound lifts such as squats, dead lifts, clean and jerk, power cleans.

They do care about ass.

yes

not just that but you look like a fucking flamingo with small quads and a big upper.. it looks way worse when they decide to wear tight jeans too.

if i dont squat at the start of my workout it feels as if i didn't workout at all or do a proper workout.

dude you can be laughing and all but the guy is actually an irl friend of mine that pic is 3 years old hes bigger now he always admitted being natty

but he uses a proteen shake now and then he told me

Thats a good subject, can we get some femanons to give us some feedback on that?

I never understood why this pic is getting any attention. It's the no-leg-pleb himself who says that girls dgaf about legs.

Femanon here, guys with big upper bodies and tiny legs are worse than manlets.

>meanwhile he fucks your crush.

>tfw qt gf loves my legs most of all an says she will leave me if skip leg day

nah m8 do it properly.

t. pajeet powerlifter pretending to be a gurl

>will never have qts stare at his ass like it's a piece of meat

why even live senpai?

Girls actually do like legs, especially strong thighs and a nice ass.

topkek pretty much.

I guess it depends. Most "normal" girls tend to pay more attention to abs/upper body rather than legs. I myself was like that a couple years ago. Then I started seriously lifting and since big upper bodies are so common at the gym, juicy legs and butts are way more interesting to me.

I've talked to a few female freinds/acquaintances( yes, some of us do have those) about this.
They do notice when a guy has a big upper body and no legs and find it ridicolous

IMO, it would be ridiculous to anyone, your body has to have some symmetry.

They dont care about legs.

They are memespewers so theyll say "someone skipped leg day LOLOLOL" but only cause they read it on the internet somewhere.

Reminder that you'll never make it if you're lifting for girls

I dunno about that, I like to grab my boyfriend's joocy quads when I'm giving him head. Maybe its just personal preference.

Only extremely Veeky Forums-conscious girls care about legs, most normie girls just want a six-pack.

/thread

Wrong - girls care for legs that are proportianate, not chicken legs and not centaur legs.

>Only extremely Veeky Forums-conscious girls
This.

I would never date a guy who has worse legs than I do.

That's cuz he's juicing. Look at his disproportionate traps, upper chest, and neck. Just another bro who does nothing but bench, curls, and takes gear he got from his friend. Every gym has at least a few of them.

You think he is juicing? Really?

What about bench?

>Says girls don't care about legs
>Cite guy who doesn't do legs and thinks girls don't care about legs

I see no issue with your source or credibility

Reminder that I don't fucking care

If she's not mirin' my 405 squat it's none of my concer.

Also
>lifting for women
Kys

he is

You realise that there are other ways to train and not just 5 by fucking 5?

hey I have disproportionate traps, and I don't juice. my left is bigger than my right :/

This a thing that I dont get.

Ive noticed some of my filthy normie pleb friends/acquaintances sometimes refer to buff guys as people who "drink protein shakes"
I had NO idea that protein shakes were regarded "that way"
Like if you drink protein shakes your just automatically get big.
Wtf? I wanna be like "REEEEEE NO protein shakes are only fucking like 1/6th of a daily intake of protein, it just helps restore glycogen immediately after a workout or satiste midnight hunger, wtf dude its not like fucking gear"
Wtf..
Perplexing.

For a girl, a man's legs are like the roof on her house. She ain't going to buy a house for its nice roof, but she sure ain't gonna buy a house without one.

this desu

What are you fucking gay?

Fucking kek

It looks weird when you have tiny legs, it definitely matters.

I do. nice legs and ass are important

So your advice is to have legs? Damn, that's pretty solid bro.

Yet girls fuck guys with no legs, no muscles or anything daily all around the world
>but m'lady but about teh roof ?!

I actually know who that guy in OP is.

Mathias Daish.

His played WoW on my server for 10+ years now.

He is super autistic and constantly talks about himself in 3rd person.

Reminder that this is the body most girls like

>about to start playing for a rugby team at uni

I already have decent legs and man ass, but rugby better take my body to a different level

Legit. Fucking this lmao.

Just lol @ Veeky Forums autists who act like ANY girl on Earth gives a FUCK about your powerlifting bullshit. Chad could literally GLANCE at your oneitis and that'd be worth more to her than YEARS of your orbiting. Lmao.

this is why you only need to train calves. That's all I do