Got my learners permit really late but found out about two weeks ago that a girl I go to school with (I'm 18...

Got my learners permit really late but found out about two weeks ago that a girl I go to school with (I'm 18, don't worry Mr Janitor) goes to the same gym as me and offered to drive us both there at 6am in the morning.

We haven't been going often in the past week because she has been 'studying late' and doesn't wanna wake up early.

Today she messaged me and asked if I wanted to go this arvo, and I was excited because I haven't gone for five days, and she forgot about me.

Tell me why for one second did I think about trusting women.

Okey buddy

alright

Nice blog.

Seriously, why would you make a thread about this? What are we supposed to discuss here?

>casually using what was supposed to be one of the most vulgar words in the English language

millennials

You'll never make it, at anything, ever. Not lifting, not women, not life. Get the fuck out of here with your blog.

Wrong, Australian.

American?

>allowing yourself to be put into a position where a women tells you to get over it

based off what little information we have, to her you've now become the guy who doesn't have a car and bums rides off people

If anything you should be picking her up, but now here you are being dependent on her...and she just told you to get over it

Aussie here, first mistake you made was trusting an australian girl. Quit being so fucking deluded, they will throw you under the bus the instant something pops up.

If you are serious about gym, you'd go on your own, either by parents, bicycle or public transport. Quit being a fucking dumb cunt.

>atar
defo millenial

>Okey buddy

here are two pathways you could've gone down
>set plans, she doesn't show, just care less and do whatever
another
>message her after she left you or wait for her to message, and just be lax and chill about it since YOU DON'T REALLY CARE AND AREN'T ATTACHED

do you see the common denominator here?

>get over it

>ya fuckin blew it

mate no one finds the cunt who can't drive himself in his late teens cute or classic, not even your mates. sort your shit out, get your license and quit being a dependant baby on a girl to get you to the gym.

>late teens
> more like early twenties

oy vey

OP said he was 18. a couple of my friends didn't get their licenses until they were 18 and 20 and it did everyones heads in. it's annoying, particularly when they then bitch and moan if you're unable to pick them up or get them late when they'd be walking there otherwise.

this 2bh

I've passed my practical, theres a six month waiting period you've got to wait and do a further 25 hours in before you can get your provisional license.19th of November come quicker please.

>actually waiting for permission from total strangers to drive

Drive now, drive safely, don't get caught

It's that simple but apparently you're too beta to do things on your own

my advice would be to stop asking. if she offers then sweet but don't push it. the moment you said something, she immediately got defensive and that's because she thought "hey fuck this cunt he can't even drive without me you'd be walking". so yeah don't ask, don't make it a big deal and she'll be more happy to drive you.

i was trying to imply that im in a worse position, because im in my early twenties

oh right kek i fucked that up. you gotta get it done m8, it gets really taxing after a while because you can't charge them money without looking like a stingy cunt but they can't drive you anywhere to pay you back

dad is a law abiding cuck and I don't have a car

We talk like that pretty often though, sometimes she's just a roastie though. Now that I think about it, I don't really enjoy her company a lot. I'll ask my dad if we can go together,

what gym fampai

im actually on the other side of the problem :^)
i´ll get my shit done, ill be starting over next week
100%

>I'll ask my dad if we can go together
not going to make it ever.
arnold started going to the gym when he was 13 and he had to ride his bike 45 minutes to get there. stop being such a fucking dependent loser.