Sleep well thread

Hey Veeky Forums what helps you sleep for huge gains?

Maybe if my sister SHUTS the FUCK UP at 3 MIDNIGHT and my 2 18 year old little brothers STOP COMING AT HOME AT 4 MIDNIGHT everyday I can get a restfull sleep

the cunt are living life at MIDNIGHT like its normal putting on and off the lights which annoys the fuck outta me cant sleep till 4

1mg Melatonin 20 mins before bed has done wonders for me

It think your sister is begging for you to fuck her right in the pussy.

Just ordered some ZMA and hoping it will help me sleep better.

When I take melatonin I sometimes get up at night which is not good for gains.

>it's everybody else fault

why don't you just... hmmm i don't know... move into your own apartment?

>12:15am
>On a cut
>Have a work out this morning at 630 so need my rest
Fml

>tfw sleep 3ish hours, then awake for 3 hours, then sleep 3-4 hours again

this is a good thing right? the whole, 8 hours of sleep straight was just propaganda for the goy wagecucks right?

My brother do the same thing and we sleep with all the doors open because of the heat so it's fucking annoying

I cant sleep more then 7 hours, how fucked i am while lifting?

if you're waking up and feeling good after 7 hours, it's fine. most people don't even manage to get 8 hours every single day, it's just 8 hours on AVERAGE rule that you should try and follow.

sorry i dont live in burgerland where wooden houses/appertments are 150$ a month

we actually live in houses made of concrete brick and steel .. minimum rent here is 500 euros for a 1 person appartment IF you can even FIND one

Stay away from boston.ma.us, where a studio apartment will run you USD 2000 easily.

As for the topic, google "sleep hygiene". I sleep with an eye mask to keep light out. Does wonders.

Yeah i feel good but sometimes its not enough and i cant get into sleeping again. Well if its enough for muscle recover im ok with it.

some people need more than others, my stepdad only needs 5 hours per night and i need like 9. but the 8 is just an average not how much you NEED to get.

This is a crazy amount of projection friend, maybe you wouldn't be on edge if you slept more? :^)

Buy earplugs. I live in the same situation and always fall asleep with earplugs in. Usually take them out somewhere after a few hours of sleep, when everyone is asleep

Sorry, I have no idea what you're saying. I don't speak monkey.

Famalam you're pretty retarded if you think American rent is cheap.

>2 18 year old little brothers

So that makes you older than 18, right?

Get your own place and stop mooching off your mom.

You don't get to complain about your two adult LITTLE brothers doing shit.

GABA

I think the gap is only supposed to be like an hour.

Can't sleep til at least 2 am every night bc my brother is constantly pounding pussy on a nightly basis mfw he's Chad and I'm a dyel skeleton

Been down that route, buying normal melatonin from the pharmacy is much better and cheaper.

cannabis extractions.