How do you deal with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodaddictsanonymous.org/faa-food-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i eat sugar
cravings are your body telling you what it needs
you're not stronger for having ignored cravings
when you hold your breathe your body craves air you'd be an idiot to ignore it

I don't have them anymore, but when I did I just dealt with them.

>cravings are your body telling you what it needs

This is actually what Americans belive and live by.

>"Sugar cravings"
>Table full of greasy low-sugar high-fat food
Fuck's sake, man.

If you're actually craving SUGAR and not fatty junk food, eat some fucking sugar. Pour refined sugar over your rice and potatoes, get some fucking carbs in and you will neither crave nor have to resort to eating greasy garbage that's mainly fat and not sugar.

Remember that one time your body crave heroin?

Sugar is pretty addictive so i wouldn't rely on my body to tell me when it needs more.
That said i eat biscuits, candy bars and whatnot every day. I've been doing it for as long as i can remember and it doesn't seem to have any effect on my weight. The only times i actually gain weight is when i start eating fast food.
A few weeks ago i tried to cut out all sweet stuff and in 2 days i had a throbbing nonstop headache which disappeared after i ate a snickers, so i probably have a sugar problem.

I'll eat a banana or fruit salad.

And once a week I eat starburst usually before I spar since I know all that's being burned off afterward.

This is the kind of person that gives advice on Veeky Forums.

Black coffee.

You eat some yoghurt with honey , banana and apple.

Much lower calories than eating like 5 oreos and the craving goes away. Also eat more complex carbs so your blood sugar doesn's fluctuate as much.

Dates and dried mango are the shit. I always make sure i have some at home for the cravings or the munchies

eat some fruit

You are fucking retarded.

just don't eat candies / fast food for a few weeks and you don't get such a huge cravings

fruit

papaya
watermelon
melon
banana

Snot them

By not indulging. Simple as that.

I stopped craving sugar once I gave up on candy. That shit is addicting.

It's an addiction, it goes away after powering through for a few weeks. Your body produces enough glucose on its own unless you are an endurance athlete.

Everything tastes better after getting over that addiction anyway. You start to appreciate the natural sweetness in a lot of vegetables. Bland things like oats, rice, quinoa, etc all become more flavorful too.

None of that makes sense

I eat a pot of dulce the leche with sourdough. My mom once said I would get stomache but apparently I'm very adapted to eat large amounts of sugar at once since it does nothing to me.

i eat fruit

strawberis bruh,
so sweet and very low cal

Fruit for me too, that's where I get most of my sugar. 1 apple and 100g of strawberries per day is usually enough for me, I don't grave sugar at all.

Eat some fruit

Eat fruit you fucking moron

I've completely cut out sugar out of my life about a year and a half ago.
To anyone trying to quit; Don't try to go cold-turkey, like most things in life- moderation is key. If you try to outright stop consuming sugar you're much more likely to break pretty soon and end up stuffing your face and feeling even shittier than before.

I personally used to eat lots of candy and drink a lot of coffee with sugar, so what I first did was to limit my candy intake, after a few weeks I started limiting my sugar intake only to when I drank coffee, and a few months later I just cut it out completely.

You'll feel a whole lot better when you get over your sugar addiction and you won't really get these cravings anymore.

There's no such thing as a "sugar addiction".

Have a piece of fruit, user. Don't eat refined sugar. Eventually they go away like every other addiction you've had/ will have.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, fatty.

Sugar is poison and bullshit. Limit to 20g a day max.

Some hungers you shouldn't feed.

1Kg apples per day, sometimes 2

Coffee

Strawberries. I go buy a big box of strawberries instead of eating shit like chocolate or skittles.

Mah nigga.

I do anything but act on them.

Sucralose

Ignore them.

Stop eating bread. The starch spikes your insulin levels.

Sugar is in fucking everything now. I dont eat sweets and I still consume 30 grams.

You eat candy bars every day?

This is what works. I'm a junkie like you and this shit helped me out.

foodaddictsanonymous.org/faa-food-plan

He has a point about the body craving things because of a deficiency. However, sugar is often eaten in such excess the body has gotten used to the surplus. The body has gotten into such a habit of the way you eat, it sends out stress signals when you alter it. This is why losing weight is hard, because the body sends stress signals when a sudden change is going on to the body. You just have to push on, inevitably your body will get used to it.