Tfw lifts feel great lately

>tfw lifts feel great lately
>tfw girls find you attractive
>tfw you like yourself enough to flirt back with confidence
>tfw you're a kinder, happier person
>tfw you've made it

It's Sunday boys, post some good feels, I know you've got em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfyrtKqvRT0
youtube.com/watch?v=lNvUeMBBk2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy it until you realize getting girls isn't really a big deal

>tfw one match a month
>only because i got bored and started swiping everything right

> Claims to be happy
> Uses Verizon

Pick one

I know it's not a big deal. Still feels nice though, you know?

Hahaha it's true, I'm dying out here

>Enjoy it until you realize getting girls isn't really a big deal
kissless virgin here

how do i get a gf?

It'll get better. Post pics? Maybe you just have unflattering photos up!

>community college I'm attending is 70% females
>I'm the fittest guy in my class
>had a couple girls after class asking for my name again
Sucks atm I'm only taken 2 classes on campus and the rest online. Once I don't have to share a car with my sister I'll be hanging at campus all day.
Gonna definitely get laid or something by the end of semester

I feel happy for you.

What the fuck is the point of girls using tinder ? They literally get approached hundred times by different lads every single day on the street or at work or where ever the fuck they are. Is that not enough that they bait lads on phone to talk to them ?

I know that's why I'm saying you should enjoy it while you can, because soon you'll stop caring about it
Talk to girls, make them laugh, tease them and fuck them

>They literally get approached hundred times by different lads every single day on the street or at work or where ever the fuck they are.
I can't speak for everyone but the girls i've dated/fucked on tinder usually don't have much of a social circle or they're the *ugly* ones of her group that nobody likes.
some do go on their for self esteem after their boyfriends dumped them.

>Gonna definitely get laid or something by the end of semester

>Slept like a baby
>Morning coffee tasted amazing
>Tindering with a thicc french chick and got the number of one nerdy chick
>180 kg squat singles felt easy, got mired by a bunch of dudes (87 bodyweight)
>3 plate sets for working on my form went easy as well
>Now a steak and a glass of wine later
>Dis a good Sunday

m8 I got this there's more girls here than guys.

I will GET LAID

>short shift changeover
>worked 4 days only 1 day off and 4 more 12 hour shifts

>he doesn't know about the 80-20 rule
lol

read poets to them at mcdonalds then some them ray sipe videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OfyrtKqvRT0

>Only have 2 Tinder picks mostly of face because I don't take any pics and they're sly ones from friends
>Still losing weight and lifting
>Don't want to talk to grils until I make it in case I screw up with a qt
Weird kinda feel

??????

It doesn't

>Don't want to talk to grils until I make it in case I screw up with a qt
You do realize that 'making it' is whatever vague arbitrary goal you are trying to achieve and you are just making excuses, right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=lNvUeMBBk2A

>make them laugh
how?

>Lost 25 pounds since May from focusing super hard on my diet, 195-170, 5 foot 9
>Did almost no exercise in the past 3 months
>Know I would look swole if I had actually tried to lift
>No motivation, can't force myself to do anything even though we have an in home gym

Help me please, how do I get out of this lazy slump?

FUCKIN STRONK

Good shit bro, sounds fuckin awesome

I just say obnoxious shit and make fun of them and sometimes of myself

You've got this m8

Looking forward to seeing a post later in the semester about u smashing

Good god... Good luck man, that sounds rough

Post pics nigga. I want to believe I can make it. 13 Kgs to go before I start bulking

tell em about your 1rpm

that all depends on your style of comedy
I'm into dark humor so I'll jokingly say the worse of any situation some girls hate it some girls love it.

Start watching alot of standup comedy specials. it'll rub off soon

The 80-20 rule is a study of tinder that found that 80% of women who use it sleep with the top 20% of men who use it.

Basically if you're not in the top 20% of men you aren't getting laid.

>hit the club with a few friends
>still wearing the cap I wore all day
>suddenly fattie 3/10 steals cap
>"you can only get it back if you give me your number user ;^)"
>give my number, get cap back and call her a fat cap stealing whore when she texts me the next day

>next day a 6/10 chick starts chatting me up in the same club
>we dance a little and I suddenly decide to kiss her
>she kisses back and asks for my number
>keeps asking to meet up but I don't really feel like it
I can get used to this. Next up is hitting on actually attractive females

This is my prof pic-- I'm in pretty good shape, but nothing crazy. (Used to be fairly ripped, but following a really strict diet is less fun than lifting really hard and eating what I like, more or less.)

At the end of the day, the point is to have fun, you know?

good hygiene
get a nice haircut/beard if your face fits it (you can ask your barber about that. it's their job) and some clothes you feel confident with if you don't have it already. listen to others, when you get compliments you did good, when not try something else.
have a (non-creepy) smile on your face when you go outside/be friendly

these are some ground rules that girls even notice you.

when you managed to get into a conversation don't talk about boring stuff. listen to her and ask question. show interest in what she says. say things that pushes the conversation further "yes i know what you mean, something similar happened to me when i... blablabla"
don't disagree with her too much, try to find things you both enjoy and talk about that.

congratulation! you know talking to a girl in a non-autistic way. now it's up to you to get into her pussy.

Putting those fatties in place. Good job

>look pretty attractive
>look borderline retarded on pictures
>can't get into the tinder game.

jdimsa

Solid advice!

Go to the gym a few times. Not even kidding.
I am an unmotivated piece of shit in everything I do, but after going to the gym a few times I just HAD to go more. I almost never skip a workout now and when I do I feel like shit.

Hitting PRs and getting pumped just feels so good.

This. Just making it into the gym is like 70% of the battle. Once you're there, pushing yourself is a lot easier. It's all about momentum!

Good way to get friendzoned hardcorely unless the girl is already into you

What kind of club allows kids with hats inside ?
What kind of dickhead walks around with a hat allday

>shitimbald

kekd

this is how grown ups handle this, kiddo.

2nd one that messaged is blatantly a bot. Why would you introduce your name when it's right there. Good job regardless, though.

So mature getting friendzoned

281 matches? post your tinder pic

>when you managed to get into a conversation
how do i get into conversations? do i just 'go up and say hi'?

>don't talk about boring stuff
i am pretty boring though

>something similar happened to me when
nothing ever happens to me. i don't have friends, so can't tell stories of things that happened to friends either

Hmm not what I was expecting but nice.

>lanklet doing a backflip off a boat in some tropical destination
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

90% of all conversations are opened by women by eye contact. If you got some serious eye contact with a female specimen then go in and say something like: "I noticed that you were looking at me."

This of course does not work if you are not a chad though. The girls won't look at you. So first of all lower your standards.

Then climb up the ladder. Start fucking 3/10 girls till you are confident enough to go for 4/10 and repeat.

I don't want to femanon, since I was just planning on lurking this thread-- but I love this picture a lot, it makes you look like a fun guy. A lot of girls dig the lean look too, I myself am more into thick Klokov-tier bodies but you look great. You've made it breh. I bet you get a lot of qts.

Posted my tinder prof pic above. This is the 2nd pic on my profile. I'm not spectacular looking by any stretch, but I do alright for myself!

>tfw lifting doesn't cure autism

just for you:

if she don't show interest in you forget about her and find the next one. if she is cool hold her as a friend, maybe she have hot friends. the more people you know the better are the chances to find a gf.

he asked about finding a gf, not about fucking whores! if you are into women that suck your little noodle on the first date i'm ok with that but these are not the type of girls you want as a gf.

>facial hair
>tall
>chad squint
>not spectular looking
see

>If you got some serious eye contact with a female specimen
what if i never get eye contact?

every girl i look at is staring at her phone or averts her eyes from me

cmon chad stop playing with my heart

What does your bio say?

There are always girls looking. You should lower your standards first of all. The majority of girls that go clubbing expect to be hit on by guys.

>if you are into women that suck your little noodle on the first date I'm ok with that but these are not the type of girls you want as a GF.
I actually like the girls who fuck me in the first day way more than the ones who play hard to get

Hey thanks! It's kind of cool that everybody you're talking to here is probably different than the way you'd picture them. (I always get curious about that.)

Mirin trips! Also, I'm not nearly as athletic as that backflip makes it look! (I probably backflopped after that pic was taken lol)

Hey thanks a lot! That's really awesome of you to say! Klokov is my Russian lifting waifu so I totally get the appeal of the thicker look.

Ahahahaha Didn't even realize the Chad squint was a thing! Oh god what have I become

How to get male friends Veeky Forums ? I can easily get a gf and female friends but men just make me nervous and autistic, I don't know how to interact with other men

Yeah, you are spectacular. Demonstrably you're superior to 99% of men- over 6'2", top 5-10% looks, dark hair, good beard and coiffure with only slight balding broad shouldered and proportionate, and a 9/10 eye area

This all is no surprise

Everyone squints, but you have a great brow and orbital rim that puts your eyes near the epitome of male development

Are you sure you want a gf and not secretly a bf?

Also, make it a habit to look at everyone you pass. This may sound creepy now, but it'll make you learn to be more confident by asserting yourself by not breaking eye contact if they reciprocate, and you will actually notice girls looking at you.

Everithing is ok here

But the
>Dont disagree with Her
Is very very wrong

i've tried this, they just look away immediately

Here's what I wrote out for my bio! It's kind of ridiculous but here it is:

Pros:
- Awesome at parties
- Will befriend your pets
- Tells great jokes
- Taller than you in heels
- Doesn't mind driving on road trips
- Can definitely carry you out of a burning building if need be
- Good listener
- Great at being the big spoon.

Cons:
- We'll need to think of a better story for how we met than "Lol Tinder."
- Will probably make you laugh at inappropriate times with bad jokes
- I sometimes yell during horror movies. (Sorry.)

people whose parents didnt teach them manners and people who are insecure about their balding. mostly the latter

I find I have an easier time making male friends when we have an activity in common. Signing up for a boxing gym/judo/BJJ is a great way to meet some guys you can be bros with! (Added benefit of learning something cool, too.)

Meetup.com can be a cool way to meet dudes with similar interests, too. And if you're working on learning something together, usually conversation will flow pretty naturally!

Good stuff, you sound honest. All that really matters

I will never be attractive as you therefore I will never get as many matches as you.

Feels bad man. My profile pales in comparison

Keep doing it. Nothing to be embarrassed about. They don't know who you are and forget about you 30 seconds later. They won't be lying in bed late at night thinking: "Who the fuck was that guy who looked at me in public transport.".

Lifting can't make you more socially aware, but it can definitely help with confidence! (Not always, but it can!)

If you're nice to people and work hard at everything you do (and occasionally put yourself in uncomfortable situations) you'll have a way better social life eventually!

how to tell great jokes and make people laugh at inappropriate times?

i don't know any jokes and i'm not funny

>Friends say I look better
>Family supports me and encourage me to lose weight cooking healhty foods.
>Mother wanted to go to the gym now, I pay her suscription and she looks very happy

I feel really good, even if yesterday I ate like a pig I'm doing great progress and having a good circle of friends who encourage me to keep going feels nice.

>That feeling when all your friends are also doing sports and lifting now so they understand when I don't want to eat fat meals.

Cringe/10

More like a bar desu. It just has a small dance floor.
I was volunteering at said bar all day and was wearing my favorite cap for maximum comfiness :^)
Also, everybody there was 18-21 so I wasn't the only one by far.

>Balding
>At 20
Try again user

Self esteem boost or to occupy themselves with beta orbiters, so girl are boring and have to hobby so they get bored and as they are social creature they search online for people to talk to.

This.

Find one thing you enjoy about the gym.
Doesn't even have to be fitness related, maybe there are some cute cardio bunnies, or maybe you like flexing in the mirror, or maybe you really like doing smith machine shrugs, it doesn't matter. As long as you have one thing.

When you're thinking about going to the gym, don't think about what you're gonna do there for your routine, or how much cardio you should do, or any of that. Grab your stuff and put it in your car and think about doing that one thing you like. You're just going to the gym to do that one thing, maybe throw in a quick workout while you're there.

For me at least, getting out the door to the gym is the hardest step. Once I'm there I know I'll have a good workout and enjoy it, but I often find myself overthinking my routine and how much I don't want to do X lift, and it makes me not want to go.

If you don't focus on what you're going to do until you get there, it becomes much easier.

You just have to find one thing. For a lot of people, they go with a mate or two, that's their one thing.

If you're as autistic as I am and go by yourself all the time, then that won't work, but all it takes is one good thing. For me it used to be just seeing myself in the gym lighting after the workout. Now I enjoy certain isolations, and trying to beat my old PRs, as well as flexing in mirrors, gym QTs, etc.

>don't disagree with her too much
Found the beta orbiter or the guy that gets by by his looks.

To make people laugh at jokes, you either need to be easy going and ugly, or easy going and attractive. If you're autistic and inhibited and average to slightly good looking the best you can expect is for people to laugh at your occasional awkward one-liner, or at the worst, laugh uncomfortably at your autism and self-deprecation.

Sean O'pry is an attractive person (one of the most, if not the most) who is awkward and inhibited and isn't a funny or easygoing guy.

The Indian faggot comedian on parks and Rec is an example of an ugly, or in his case, high voiced and baby face Indian, man who gets away with being funny

i tried tinder and got 3 matches in 3 months

9gag/10

>with confidence
Just keep this up senpaitachi

Thanks! I don't want to try and come across as something I'm not, because if you're not being real, people can always tell, eventually.

It's all good user, there's someone out there for everyone. There are girls out there who wouldn't give me the time of day because I'm not blonde, or punk rock looking, or whatever their "type" is. Some girl out there is probably gonna think you're the most attractive person they've ever met, and then it won't matter that there are guys that get lots of right swipes on tinder, because you've got your own girl, and that's all that matters.

Honestly, listen to lots of standup comedy. Hearing different styles of humor and storytelling is always great, it'll make long drives go faster, and you can always steal a joke or two to tell people later. It'll also help you learn a little bit about timing and how to deliver a joke. Plus, laughing feels good!

Hahaha Hey, I never claimed I was super smooth. I just wanted to write something that'd be honest about what kind of guy I am, you know?

This is all very helpful, thanks guys

thanks for the 'how to tinder' lesson, handsome and rich faggot.

Imo, you've got a good bio, its light hearted and you get a lot of info out of it, also whats your job?

>There are girls out there who wouldn't give me the time of day
>has 281 tinder matches
this is making me REEEEE so much right now

I'm finding Tinder really stressful to use atm. I'm fine in real life, I'm confident about myself and can make girls laugh.

But on Tinder it's a completely different story. Like girls expect you to be funny and interesting from the very first message. In real life that's fine, especially if you can bounce off each other, but how can I be interesting and hilarious from the very start? When all I have is a few generic pictures and a bio that says "Love to party but also like quiet nights in on the sofa! Love food and travelling! Swipe left if you're just gonna say 'Hi how are you' please".

What am I supposed to do with that? I'd say that's the bios of 90% girls in my area. The other 10% just have their instagram username with no other info.

This is awesome advice!

If you take it easy and don't take yourself too seriously, having fun and being funny will come way more naturally.

And you'll stress less too, I think.

Online dating has and will always be harder, even rejected girls IRL are treated like queens online because of scarcity.

would you tell a starving child in africa that eating steak and drinking wine every day is overrated?

cuz that's quite literally what you just said

girls like this

once my bio was like:

i'm 9'6"tall, look like a greek god with a 22inch penis. i'm a millionaire and the most funny guy that ever lived.

and ridicilous shit like that and girls liked it.