GF tips general

Alright virganons, lemme hit you up with some thick, solid, tight and realistic tips for you fucks to acquire /gf/ (Currently have gf, fairly successful in getting dates, etc). A lot of you seem to be kissless virgins, but I want you all to make it. We will all make it.

Also /gf/ tips general thread from bros that aren't awkward as fuck.

I'll start:

If you are texting a girl on say, tinder, or you just met her recently:

1. Don't be a desperate faggot. Seriously. Don't make innuendo immediately. This shit only works if she's clearly thirsty as shit and you met up in person and she was oogling you or something, and even if she was, a lot of you are too awkward to weave it in smoothly. Just talk to her normally, attempt to make actual conversation.

2. Be grounded. Mention your achievements and interests while taking the time to learn of hers, but don't come off as a dickweed too focused on possessions. 90% chance if you mention your car 20 times in an hour you're probably insecure as shit. As a student, you don't even need to have many things, just mention your drive for your career if it comes up and stuff like that. Ambition is attractive when it's not self consuming.

3. Have a sense of humor. Not "H-hey why did s-spongebob cross th...". No, just weave in comments whenever you see an opening to be funny, witty humor is king at breaking the ice and making women feel comfortable.

4. Don't be a desperate autist. Cannot stress this enough. Reply to texts when you want. Do NOT give a woman shit or expect her to reply within a certain time, and expect the same from her (Huge red flag if she wants you to text within a split second every time, needy as fuck, been there done that). People have lives.

5. Pursue points of interest, easiest way to get her engaged and have fun yourself, but also don't be afraid to take her on something she hasn't done before and take the lead. Just communicate it.

Honestly, this is complicating it way more than it needs it to be. Forget Tinder, PoF and other crap like that - just go out and make friends. That's it. Don't stress about not having a gf and don't stress about being a virgin (nobody cares).

Find some people you enjoy hanging around with. Meet some girls and invite them to hang with your friends. Get to know others and you will get someone. Expecting to say the right thing or to be more "alpha" or any of that nonsense is just garbage.

Peace.

I'm a grill and I approve this message, you made some good points here.

just read this

disregard anything femanons says

Dude, Why did spongebob cross the road?... I'm intrigued

Btw
>tell her you like to browse Veeky Forums

Does anyone have the pic set of the bro who posted cool minerals with his advice??

This is good
but this user makes a good point about not stressing. If you're a virgin, don't feel like you have to get your dick wet ASAP so you can be cool. It's really nothing to be ashamed of and letting go of that will be an important step towards actually being able to have relationships.

Why do a grill is on Veeky Forums, do you even bbq?

OP here, continuing:
6. Don't stop pursuing your interests because of her, make her understand that you are making time for her bitch, but are fully functional as an independent person. This makes you non-reliant and thus they hold no power. The manipulative ones that want cucks will be put off by this but the good ones will understand and respect that.

7. Be a gentleman but not a fedora tipping autist. Respect her and treat her like a human being without letting everything slide just because she's a fucking female. Just be reasonable, I can't stress enough how refreshing this can be to bitches, when you're the dude that doesn't spam them trying to get their attention, but can also hold your ground on decisions you may not agree with. Just don't be a dick about it.

8. Don't just try to prove yourself 24/7. You are good enough for yourself to where you don't need to prove yourself to her, so carry yourself with the feeling you are doing what is right for your life.

Will continue later, gotta go lift and come back to a home cooked meal from /gf/

I'm trying to give sensible gf tips. Getting laid =/= getting a girlfriend. I got laid 2 weeks before I met my girlfriend and also went on 2 dates with different girls. The girl I pumped and dumped was not gf material whatsoever but coming out of finals I had been too busy to pursue women until then so after I was free I needed a cumdump. That said, getting a quality female is 10x harder than getting your dick wet.

I should've probably stated that, but I thought "don't be a desperate faggot" would cover that quite nicely. Maybe I was wrong

This. My penis starts gushing when I hear a man that browses Veeky Forums

I will be honest - I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23. I had a rough childhood and my university years weren't better. I remember a year before I lost it to the girl that became my gf, I really didn't care all that much and just tried to make friends.

Believe it or not, I was talking to her about the dumbest shit imaginable and we were both cracking jokes and laughing about stupid crap. It just happened over-time and I didn't plan it. Heck, I was between jobs and worrying more about not starving.

Take most of this with a grain of salt and remember that your situation and your life will be different than the guy down the street so don't compare yourself to others or any of that. Try to make a life for yourself or at least something and you will have success.

I don't have problems with talking to girls on phone
I have problems meeting them irl and getting to know them

Same. How to initiate conversation, in which places?

>huge red flag if she wants you to text within a split second every time, needy as fuck
isn't this a good thing tho, how else am i supposed to get a grill if she's not desperated as fug ;_;

What if I don't have any achievements? How do I get them? I'm pretty much a failure

What if I can never think of anything funny to say?

>I'm pretty much a failure
I doubt it. You are still good at something or if you aren't, your homework for the next week, month, year, howeverlong it takes is to find what you are truly good at.

Along the way you will have plenty of opportunities to meet the good, the bad, the ugly and even the funny.

Good post user.

>Dude, Why did spongebob cross the road?... I'm intrigued

me too. we all want to hear that joke OP!

Bump

bump because of this

Then don't focus on females for now and improve yourself first, females will come later.

because he wanted to end his life.

Don't force it, there's a time and place to meet people. If you're forcing a conversation because you think she's pretty, good chance even if she was receptive it won't go that far if you have nothing in common.

Ha. ha. ha. Don't even joke about that. You know not of the hell that is being in an emotionally choking relationship like that.

>ITT: common sense

Which is not so common else so many people on this board wouldn't complain about being kissless virgins and go full hatetrain on females, then totally cuck and shill out the moment one gives them attention.

Wise.

sounds like standard pick up artist stuff, with a bonus autismo introduction.
The funny thing about pick up artistry is that it only works on girls who are either stupid, insecure, or just have never been hit on by someone who actually wants more than just to give them a dicking.
Smart girls see that "teasing, playful showing her you don't need her approval" bullshit a mile away. They won't punch your shoulder after you insult them, they'll just walk.
And that's the irony of it. The girl you actually want, the one that's confident and clever, will be absolutely appalled by these obvious "tactics" . Leaving you to target easy pray, than making preachy posts about how stupid women are because you can only seduce retards with low self esteem.
I bet he doesn't have a single female in his life that he can just talk to without over analyzing and trying to win points.

fuck that shit user. Just go and make friends. If some of those friends want to fuck you, and you want to fuck them back, go for it.
That is literally it.

>meet girl at school
>she's from a couple of hours away
>has a bf back at home
>spends a lot of time with me, makes the effort to sit next to me in class, excited to study/hang out with me
>have a strong connection with her with a lot of similar interests
I'm almost positive she's into me, but I'm not sure how to go about letting her know I like her. I'll probably just flat out tell her how I feel sometime this week and just hope for the best.

hi are these real or am I being memed