MEZAMETAME

MEZAMETAMAE

MEZAMETAMAE

>no money
>no promotions
>no women
>twice the suicide rate

Oh it's really quite stellar mate.

It's bretty good. We don't look as aesthetic as manlets, definitely have to train a lot harder for half the size, same power though. Some women love it, others don't. I don't think height is as big of a deal as people make it out to be, I've seen sub 6 ft guys pull some beautiful women, lift heavy ass weights and overall be alpha as fuck.

It said shout, not reply, you idiots.

i thank god im 6'0" every single morning
my genetics are pretty good for it, my dad is 6'3, his younger brother is 6'11, and his older brother is 6'5. my grandpa on his side is maybe 6'1 and my grandma on his side is 5'9.

my mother's side is a lot shorter but it all averaged out in the end for me. i have my own problems in life though, so im very glad being shorter than 5'10 isn't one of them. i feel like lots of short guys get into lifting specifically because they need the advantage.. and i wish you short bros good luck, truly.

MEZAMETAME

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

MEZAMETAME

Sometimes I think it would be fun to be a submissive twinky manlet and have a strong big gf, strong enough to pin you down, bearhug you after work and even piggyback you around

I guess it's the novelty of it that's appealing, considering I'm the opposite at a whopping 195cm (6'3") and 91kg (200lbs)

MEZAMETAMAE

>Sup,im user
>Glad to meet you too!
>Wow,you are so tall! jeje
That smile,the light on her eyes... feels good

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin. But I doubt it has to do with my height. It's more likely a combination of being fat, short and ugly. That, and the fact that I'm not very smart nor have an interesting personality and live a very boring life.

>wake up in the middle of the night
>tall fit gf just came home from the gym and is horny
>tell her I showered before bed and have to get up early for work
>she doesn't listen
>pins my small fragile body down on the bed
>uses her big sweaty muscular body to rape me until I finish inside her
>forced to take another shower in the morning

Thanks Obama

No one notices when you enter or leave a room.
Have to get clothes altered.
Can not intimidate anyone.
People dismiss you for strength or leadership tasks.
Get people's armpits in your face on public transit.

I'm 6'3" (195cm or so) and a 29 year old virgin. Height has never done anything for me

>"No one cares about height breh, just b confident" :^)

breddy gud

MEZAMETAE

>his younger brother is 6'11
sheeeeeet

I met some bloke at the pub the other night who was 6'11

spent the whole night getting pissed with him.

his forearm was about the same length as my leg.

he look like he weighed about 9 stone too, so he literally looked like two hat stands stacked on top of each other

Did he look like a stick?

MEZAMATAE

MEZAMETAMAE

>tfw still only 5'8 if I wear shoes lifts

Spotted the lanklets

MEZAMETAMAE

>tfw 5'11 in shoe lifts
>still within the 5'8" flat foot malet ez gains club

lanklets upset

>I'm 5'10
>anything with a slight heel makes me just about 6 foot

I'm quite happy with my height desu

>not wearing steel toed boots with shoe lifts
Aint gonna make it

MEZAMETAMAE

like yours, only longer

which is kind of ironic now that i think about it

New meta

>tfw you will never ever ever ever ever ever be so large and naturally intimidating that you can take what you want, when you want, while smaller men look at you in disbelief for your rudeness, but also are too afraid to say anything to you by natural instinct
Literally why shouldn't I JUST end it all right now?

>defines shortbro as under 5'10
>tries to make shortbros feel better
>tfw 5'9

MEZAMETAME

You have R. CRUMB fetish.

It's nice for your knees. Don't have to support the weight of huge muscles or douche egos.

that only proves that lanklets are naturally pussies because they haven't struggled against their height

MEZAMETAMAE

MEZAMETAMAE

I honestly think it is pretty horrible. I know a guy who is a legit midget. 4'11 at the most, skinny as fuck but he is married with kids. Thing is he is an absolute hermit as some have put it. sounds like the guy doesn't even go out, could be because he is so small but these who knows whats the deal?

I have no idea what shoelifts are -- is it just an insert that goes inside your shoe? Is it comfortable? I'm 6'1 right now, but wouldn't mind being 6'2, or is that greedy at my height?

I'm about a legit 6 and most people think i am 6'3, it's the shoes i guess. they aren't even lifts or anything like that

MEZAMETAMAE

It'd be hella unessacary

Fucking keked

He literally described what he looked like.

Surely after a midget and giant stole his drink the guy new something was up

MEZAMETAME!

I have a couple of turbolanklet friends(6'6-6'8), 90% of grills treat them the same way that they treat shorter guys but ~10% of girls openly mire them and pretty much drool over how tall they are

>can't fit in plane seats
>can't fit into small cars
>can't find clothes or shoes that fit
>not actually harder to gain muscle but gains are less noticeable due to long limbs
>average sized penis looks small compared to big body
>constant jokes like "how's the weather up there?"
>salty Brazillian jujitsu manlets trying to fight you

6'-6'4 is the ideal male height, once you get taller than that the negatives begin to outweigh the positives

MEZAMETAMAE

MEZAMETAMAE!!!