Has Veeky Forums ever been fitshamed? Pls tell us a story

Has Veeky Forums ever been fitshamed? Pls tell us a story

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/the-way-americans-treat-lochte-compared-to-how-they-treat-gabby-douglas-is-why-trump-is-still-at-40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only good compliments so far

Not really, but I do get doubt in terms of the practicality of it. You'll get someone like "why do you lift weights, are you training for a sport? How do you have the time to weightlift?"

And it's a simple: "I lift 4 times a week for ~1 hour, 5 hours of out my week is nothing when some people spend that watching TV in one day, lifting keeps me strong and healthy and burns calories"

Lost friends. They got jealous.

I've found I only get shamed when it comes to diet. I always want to eat lunch alone because if I'm eating with coworkers someone will always comment on the fact that I always eat some variation of chicken/beef + rice + broccoli for lunch.

A lot of people also seem to have the mentality that preparing lunch instead of just buying fast food from someplace is something that doesn't happen beyond school. There are even people I work with who go to the gym regularly, 3 days a week or whatever, but they don't pay any mind to nutrition. Fucking normies, man.

I hate it when people call going to the gym weightlifting. If i say that i do weightlifting / am a weightlifter, nobody understands

One of my mates was in a bitter mood (He's a bit mental and I knew it wasn't banter) shit-talking me to some people who'd rather be somewhere else by the looks of them, saying how I was using lifting to compensate for something and tried to take the piss out of me by asking me "so what is it you're compensating for, is it over or under the table?". I poked him in the chest and said I only lifted so I'd have no problems carrying his drunk arse home every weekend when he gets too pissed to stand up straight and starts crying about his five years of wizardhood, the fuckin cunt. He called me a cheeky fuckin cunt, tipped his beer over my then brand new Pierre Balmain sneakers and walked out of the pub. I motioned for my other mates that it was alright and made as to go to the can to wipe my shoes clean, but snuck out the back route and bashed his fuckin face in and threw his faggot fuckin iPhone in the bushes.

Apart from that I haven't been fitshamed, and while lots of people think it's admirable, kinda like packing your own lunches instead of buying cafeteria food every day, but they're not too keen to do anything about it themselves.

Only when I turn down empty calorie junk
Normies get buttmad everytime

whenever someone asks me if I lift I always so no and end the conversation.
same thing if they ask me if I play videogames, I either tell them I play retarded casual shit (which I dont) or I tell them Iam not into those things.

Why do other people even ask me that shit. Its not like they care anyway? R-Right?

I hope you're not proud of that shit. This is why we need more mental gains for fitizens.

autism

I have a few

> be /mu/ and Veeky Forums
> go to local concert one night alone because autism
> go to grab a beer at venue bar
> accidentally almost walk into a hipster qt on the way
> she shoves me and says 'GO CHUG A PROTEIN SHAKE'
> ok_wtf.gif
> scurries back to her lanklet skelly bf, who glares at me
> tfw skinnyfat hipster shitheads keep trying to mosh with me all night
> mfw I just wanted to see Nothing in peace

> used to be friends with a bunch of hipsters
> get Veeky Forums
> they keep making snide comments to me about how I'm 'obsessed' or 'probably gay'
> 'chicken and rice AGAIN, user? I'm glad I can live a little bit'
> we have a bad falling out after a girl gets involved
> tfw I've gained 20lbs and they're visibly intimidated every time I see them nowadays

I'm sorry that you had to go through that user. It seems like nerds and hipsters are mortal enemies of fit people.

damn those are some icy fucking hipsters

you don't need em user you're probably a solid dude

go get em

they probably think communism isnt so bad, huh

youre probs a gr8 lad

skinny hipster faggots will be jealous

The only one that has fitshamed me was, no surprise here, an obese landwhale. Everyone else is constantly telling me how good I look since I started lifting and running.

They were trying to initiate a threesome you silly willy

Not much other than betas at parties asking chicks who would win in a fight.
I say I've done bjj for 7 years and 8 years karate before that, lol that backpedalling
>tfw I've done the karate but stopped ages ago and have only done 2 lessons of bjj last year

My cousins used to give me shit for lifting as well, talking about meathead bullshit, thinking they were clever with their arts degrees- until I got into med school.

t-thanks anons

if there's one thing I've learned since it's that Veeky Forumsbros are the best bros you'll ever have

Kind of? Recently acquired my first semi serious gf, and people that I don't know but she knows keep telling her to watch out for me because I seem like a playboy since I'm Veeky Forums and attractive kek

lol my friends and I hang around a lot of the same places as hipsters, they're all weak inside and out. We've been to shows where literally nobody dances cause they got their beer in their hand. I'm glad I have good friends.

>>tfw skinnyfat hipster shitheads keep trying to mosh with me all night
Moshing with indie kids is hilarious once you've built some strength.

cox_realises.jpg

My friends are just jealous and are like well i just like to live.

Like i always set my alarm at 8 o clock even during holidays just so i keep my normal routine. Then by 9.45 i am in the gym untill 11.45. However my friends are like why are you not coming online at 1 in the middle of the night.
And they keep saying yea you are not living a happy and healthy live style while i am in the best shape i have ever been.

They are still my friends however they are just jealous. I have this friend who is really obese but i have been motivating him and getting to lose weight. So i don't really care i helped somebody get the right lifestyle.

>gf loves my fit body
>gets mad because i spend so much time in the gym
Sort of i guess, but i just brush it off as women logic, shes nice modt of the time

>user doesn't want to eat the birthday cake for xs birthday? He's too worried about the extra calories and doesn't want to get fat?
>He must be gay, he already looks fit so he doesn't need to diet anyway

Every few weeks in the office. Never to my face. But they did say it to my office smash piece. She never told them she was quite sure I loved pussy and hit hers all the time.

I have been called anorexic by my mom and her 320lb Co worker at 18%bf. Does that count?

yeah it's true. Ever been to an emo revival show? If you have biceps larger than 12'' expect everyone to be lowkey scared of you

> hipster qts mirin
> nu-males giving you a wide berth

Just eat the fucking cake man. This is why "fit" people are considered freaks.

You're gonna burn that shit off instantly anyway. Only way you gonna have a problem is if you start eating a shit diet like the rest of them.

Why be attractive if you can't enjoy a fucking birthday cake and thereby making yourself some unattractive freak with a nice body?

>emo revival show
oh god, I never want to be at one of those again. All the dudes looked super uncomfortable, I kept wondering why they were even there.

I have a friend who's always the one assembling us to go to local shows. I've learned to do a Youtube search for any new band she wants us to see, just to know what to expect of the crowds.

Why waste calories on some shitty fucking birthday cake for someone who already talks behind your back though

Speaking the truth, don't be autistic and eat the fucking cake

because it's never "just one piece of cake" It's a birthday every week, and "ooh, Agnes made brownies!" and "my daughter Skyler is selling girl scout cookies" and "my son Skylar is selling chocolate to raise money to take his Quidditch team to regionals"

If you don't nip it in the bud, next thing you know you're drinking a Trenta Mocha Frappucino every day and bitching about Stacey comes to work in jogging tights and changes in the bathroom, she's just showing off her tiny ass, let's see how thin she is after three kids.

Nope, it's just that single piece of cake.

Fucking autist

Yesterday I got called a "white privileged rapist with no respect", because I happen to be a skilled (white) swimmer...

I mean that's not the typical fit-shaming but still....wtf this was someone who I've known for 15+ years

Fuck Ryan lochte and Brock Turner

>not eating occasional free cake
Y'all a buncha girls

why you just don't say you have diabetes or something

>..wtf this was someone who I've known for 15+ years
kekekek, was this a guy, a girl? white, brown, black? how old? etc..... provide more info please.

She wants to fuck.

Are you dumb? You work at a place for more than one day. Every birthday gets a cake. It's multiple pieces of cake.

Nope. I work at a female majority environ (luckily all hard salespeople and managers are men), of course there's dumb shit like that all the time. I just have a slice of something they bring occasionally.

>be me
>work at a Wal-Mart in the Ozarks
>every coworker older than their mid-twenties is overweight or obese
>their diets consist predominantly of microwavable meals, candy, and soda
>I'm literally the only employee who eats real food (nuts, beans, fresh fruit and leafy greens...)

>haven't gone a single day without someone making fun of my food

You said it, man: fucking normies.

Kek

You sound like the kind of person who eats chicken and rice on family gatherings during holidays

just tell people you don't like sweet foods. or get a job that won't have stupid/fat female coworkers (hint: stem)

lmfao, phelps is that you?

a white female age 35 started it
>then she took it to Facebook
>Found out from friend and logged on to my defunct account
>found about 50 people agreeing with her talking about how I and other white swimmers have probably have either raped or harassed "minorities" before
>fortunately my reasonable/non-idiot swim team mates chimed in
>(80% non-white and probably 50% female)

>fuck is this world coming too.

No because you're fat. You have to be /fit to be fitshamed

How did this argument start though? Obviously she's crazy, but something happened to start it.

this so much

western civs erupt to civil war when

what in the fuck? I was thinking maybe she is just jealous and wants the D, but is she insane?

Fuck you. I don't even like how cake tastes. Literally one bite is all I care for if I want some, any more tastes disgusting because my taste buds are not numb to sugar. It's like telling someone who likes beer to shut up and drink ever clear because it's not a big deal.

>
>Just eat the fucking cake man. This is why "fit" people are considered freaks.
>
>You're gonna burn that shit off instantly anyway. Only way you gonna have a problem is if you start eating a shit diet like the rest of them.
>
>Why be attractive if you can't enjoy a fucking birthday cake and thereby making yourself some unattractive freak with a nice body?

Because paleo and shit like that m8. It's called being on a strict diet.

If u eat it you will still be bothered
>"Oh look, mr health is eating cake, blablabla"
>"what are u doing, that has oil (or other stupid stuff that the cake doesn't even have), u shouldn't eat that (in an ironic way)

>It's just a single piece of cake
>Every few weeks
>It's just a few whole cakes a year
>Why can't I be skinny?

there is literally nothing wrong with this

Also this

Just Headed to the pool and she said something about how most swimmers where like that "at least the white ones".
(i had my swim shit with me.)

I took that moment to condemn their (lochte and Turners) actions and say the problem with our county is that we judge entire groups of people based on the actions of a few regardless of what demographic they are.
Of course if I'm white and male I cannot possible understand the issues in America.

does it count that there are hardly any garment sizes that fit me? i feel like most the shit i buy needs tailoring because anything that'll fit my shoulders will fly around my midsection like a fucking dress

i mean, if the 9XL-people can complain about not finding clothes, so can i, right?

I mean it sounds pretty "prepared" but lets face it. I've been thinking about how i can reply to this kind of shit for a while, so the answer was pretty much memorized.

Oi mate dad right mental sound like a right cunt innit

That was true poetry user

>being this mentally unstable

you sure showed him freak

A piece from the article she used as a "source" while i agree that the two swimmers mentioned are pieces of shit, the assumptions made are fucking stupid.

"Despite evidence of the act of vandalism that triggered the confrontation between the security guard and the staff at the petrol station, who wanted to be compensated for the damage from the swimmers, Lochte failed to acknowledge the original crime, nor apologize for the act of vandalism itself. He merely apologized for not being “more candid.” This euphemism for lying is further evidence that white males who swim do not know how to behave outside the natatorium."

"Rather than admit that he had commited rape, in his statement to the judge, Turner blamed his actions on having consumed too much alcohol. As he explained to the presiding judge: “I want to demolish the assumption that drinking and partying are what make up a college lifestyle. I made a mistake, I drank too much, and my decisions hurt someone.”

Some have speculated that white males are taught that their athletic prowess, especially in the swimming pool where endorsements may earn them millions of dollars, is a more important aspect of their lives to develop and should take precedence over their college educations. It has been suggested that the white community needs to come to grips with the messages that are being conveyed to its young men regarding their abilities as swimmers when they should be being taught valuable skills that will make them productive citizens."

Are you kidding me? I think he handled that great (assuming it actually happened).
> Sharp witted, kept cool in front of others
> Delivered just retribution for unwarranted disrespect towards himself WITHOUT (this is the most important of all) involving others into the fight
> Fuck iPhones, he did his buddy a favor

same here. Also my dad telling me I'm too big.

>work for some museum in liberal city
>literally every person that is hired is either female, weak numale, gay male, or mtf tranny
>dyel as fuck by fit standards, but some modicum of muscle, also still chubby as fuck
>only one there who seems to be okay with being masculine to some degree
>girls either don't like me because of the masculinity (lol feminism), or fucking love me and almost always have a huge crush on me (normal girls)
>guys generally think i'm cool as shit with the exception of one or two who fake their masculinity to try and one up me in front of girls (even though i have a gf and could care less)
>tranny has enough problems of it's own to give much of a fuck, but generally hides from me
>was told by one of my female bosses that i apparently enjoy flaunting my machismo, as if to knock me down a peg
>this is the same boss that has previously drunkenly made out with me twice and threw her titties in my face then told her boyfriend when she couldn't keep it a secret because she was freaking out too much

dude i don't even know how to feel. i personally feel like i'm the most normal out of all these millennial faggots i work with but definitely feel like the odd one out most of the time.

>was also apparently voted best ass by normal girls

strange feel. i don't think I'm that much of a looker.

>eat clean for a while
>eat something unclean (cake)
>diarrhea an hour later
every time

Shit brehs I'm a high school swimmer wanting to continue at uni, is there really much of a stigma?

Sweet. I hardly shit on paleo. My kids birthday in two days, I'll eat some cake and hopefully i can shit a few pounds out.

I don't know about shits, but I've massively cut down sugar.
Had a twix bar on a whim one day and had a sugar crash so hard. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt that low.
I just try to avoid sugar as much as possible or at least try to have it in a way that it won't lead me to feel so sluggish that standing up feels miserable.

And to think that some fatties go through life doing that shit. pls no

Why does she go with you?

All those people talking about eating cake when there's idubbbz in OP's picture
>triggered

I go without sugar all the time then sugarbomb occasionally with a shake or something. I've never felt any kind of sugar crush. Plenty of people can handle sugar just fine.

Doesn't*

I feel like my ex does it alot. Always mentioning how I shouldn't get "too big" and how she wants to feed me cake. Girls are wack man

>You're gonna burn that shit off instantly anyway
fuck off you dumb piece of shit.

/mu/ and Veeky Forums here as well. you don't need'em. you're doing great. keep it up

rawstory.com/2016/08/the-way-americans-treat-lochte-compared-to-how-they-treat-gabby-douglas-is-why-trump-is-still-at-40/

the story if anyone cares.
Please don't turn this into a politics thread. lets just get upset at the racist that wrote it.

learn to make japanese rice balls with meat filling you fucking pleb

It is alright breh. You are a tier above them. It is their unconscious being jealous of you for leaving humanity behind and there inability to do the same.

kek, had the same thing happen to me
>why you eating so much rice, don't you know it has carbs
I just find it funny

This is exactly what happened to me. You can never win if you're fitter/healthier than they are, they just want you to give up ans become indifferent toward your body like they are.

I still get in on the bbq breakfasts and pub lunches at my work every now and then (the oil/gas worker version of birthday cake) but I use them as a cheat meal to reward myself

Couldn't care less*

T. Autist

No one could care less about your autism.

but it isnt that bad

Me, I'd talk to a lawyer and take everything she has for slander. There's got to be some law degreed weasel willig to drag her ass to court.

Just dont let what they said get to your head. They probably dont even get laid

Oldfag leftie here. WTF happened to the alt scene? Why is it such a cesspool of unfit bodies nowadays? Back in the mid 2000s a lot of the guys you would meet at hardcore/metalcore shows were kinda buff, looked like they could windmill your head clean off in the mosh pit. Same for the girls. Crazy-colored hair and tattoos were often worn by hot girls. Sure, mentally unstable but hot. Lots of anti-consumerism 'I don't drink coke for political reasons' types ...

Couldn't care less*

americans detected
youre fucking thick

Fuck off mate. It's an attitude towards life. Those who say "live a little!" Are also those who drink every weekend and party doing nothing with their lives bc yolo. Improving yourself is living and eating something that consists of sugar and butter isn't helping me with that.

Why is that guys hairstyle so weird OP??

it's like his head is growing in two different directions but is leaving out the top part

I've been wondering the same thing. I used to hang out with the type of people you described, that was always what the alt/left was. In fact I often forget that it's not really what the "left-scene" is anymore. It's really disorientating how much it changed in such a relatively short period of time t-b-h.
Lefties back then hated fatties because they were the epitome of American consumerism.

Fuck these losers saying your a cunt.
I mean you are a cunt but your cunt "friend" deserved it.
Clearly he was having a bad time and you might have just asked him whats up and take him under your wing.
But in saying that fuck him, I'm glad you bashed him for being a jealous cunt.

They had grunge and rock and TV that was available to them to imitate. When media went full PC, those who built their identity around the entertainment they watched changed with it. Now the lifestyle they use to mimic is seen as toxic so they jumped onto the skinny fat hipster meme. Or grew into traditional family roles or got tossed aside and hide amongst their own.

> be visiting brother and his wife, staying with them for a month during vacations
> brother is a doctor
> his wife graduated on Law on a shitty college but never worked a job, she spends her entire days playing with her dog at home because she's afraid of being outside unaccompanied
> she rarely leaves the house
> she's a shit
> during my month-long visit I regularly take time to do SOME kind of exercise because my chronic pains flare up if I go two days without exercise
> she starts saying I'm obsessed and that I'm a meat head
> if I'm not wearing long-sleeved shirts she'll say I'm showing off my gains
> eventually she notices how much I eat and that I don't get fat, gets jealous
> starts criticizing my cooking which she loved before
> mfw
> that's why I don't often visit my brother
> it's a pity, I fucking love spending time with him and he's trying to get fit too
> going to the gym with him is so comfy and we both get mad gains

>be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>pretty much all the time