Is indian food Veeky Forums?

Is indian food Veeky Forums?

Not in the portions in which it is traditionally served. Usually low in protein and fat, high in carbs.

depends
too much sodium in general

It's stewed meat and vegetables. The restaurant stuff or take-away garbage is crap.

What if I get chicken Vindaloo, and Indian red kidney bean curry with naan bread?

It's okay, but it's not healthy. Especially at restaurants they'll put a lot of butter and cream in curry dishes, and they don't usually put that much meat either.

Yup - make it at home.

Its not like you need meat as much as you think

It's not that - it's the fact that they are giving you a buttload of butter and heavy cream, instead of lean meat.

well true, but that's how you get people (most of them are lardasses) to come there again..

Indian food is fine if you have trouble pooing in loo.

I know it's different for different people, but personally I don't like whey, and if I eat normally I'll consume around 80g of protein a day, which is on the low side.

Must cost you if you try to eat over 200g protein 7 days a week.

I use whey because it saves me money and my whey is 100cal/20g protein per scoop.

200? I weigh 140lbs, 200 would be massive overkill. I go for 100-120/day.

That centre dish looks like Chicken Tikka Massala. Indian food isn't that great, but Anglo-Indian makes a very tasty cheatmeal. NOT Veeky Forums though.

I bought some red curry paste. Every recipe I see calls for adding coconut milk. Is there anyway to make curried chicken without the cocunut milk?

eating indian food will get you small dick gains

>Food from the pooloo empire

lol no

why can't you use coconut milk? the macros on it are fine.

Some is and some isn't. That's like asking "is food Veeky Forums."
1. find recipe for what you want to eat
2. check macros for main ingredients
3. profit

Because I love in the deep south and I can't find it.

theres a based indian food restaurant near where i live and its got pretty much the best food ive ever had. Idk how healthy it is but good indian food tastes 10/10

>are lentils, tomatoes, potatoes, rice, beans and chicken Veeky Forums if the spices applied have slightly uncommon names
like any cuisine, cook your own meals.
restaurants and takeaways will shortchange you on the good stuff while adding too much oil, cream and carbs.

Indian food is god tier in every respect

u dont have a krogers?

but to answer ur question u can use unflavored greek yogurt. it makes a great marinade.

funny just had that today. Does spicy food have any interesting physiological effects appart making a mess of your toilet?