Veeky Forums recipe thread

I'm looking for more ideas for lunch mainly.

Just made pic related. Haven't tried it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here goes. As a heads up. The recipe calls for way too much onion. I used about 1/4 medium onion here and it's still too much.

Holy shit this is good. Eating it on a bed of baby kale.

>frying
>Not baking for a few min and then finishing under a broiler

I've made a similar recipe with canned sardines and it came out great without needing to be fried. Adding dill mix as a seasoning also makes it taste better.

That tastes really bad. I try it without flavor though.

Just made that. Any opinions on it?

Also, imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Also

And

>bananas
>apples
>mango
that's.. unique, I wanna try it now

It's really great! Plus girls love it, so it's a great recipe when you have someone over!

Warning, do not make this nasty shit. Way too sour

Making it when i get back to uni, cheers

I was thinking maybe adding a banana in it along the line, and removing quantity of other stuff. Should make it more sugary and give it a nice taste. Haven't gotten around trying it though, so maybe it's just a wild idea.

is there something i can eat that will fill me up and that isnt fiber,im actually cutting

Cucumber is low cal as fuck. Why no fiber when cutting though?

What are some high calories/high brotein recipes for us skellingtons?

yeah, the onion is way too much. definitely recommend mixing the recipe up to your taste.

try doing canned salmon instead of tuna and add in a whole bunch of dill. dress it with some honey mustard. it's amazing.

>2 cups full cream milk
>1 cup oats
>100g peanut butter
>5 eggs
>2 scoops protein powder

It should be about 1200-1400 calories easily, you can weigh it all up and figure the cals out yourself but I drink this twice a day.

I cant stand tuna burgers on canned tuna, shits dry af.

i actually eat a lot of fiber but im getting tired of it.

Yours looks different because the OP recipe uses breadcrumbs to troll people.

Cajun is best.
I can't stand nutmeg and ginger. Always in cheap pumpkin pies.

I just do a banana, two eggs and some protein powder. It's decent.

I'm hungry.

Not sure what.
Maybe a salad.

what app is that

MyFitnessPal.

kay,thanks dude

All you ingested today was some teriyaki sauce? I've heard weed helps appetite

uhh guys what are those plastic food container thingies called? English isnt my native language and I can't find shit on ebay without a specific name

a added a teaspoon of chili pepper, and GODDAMN that's good eating

Tupperware

tupperware

sweet, thanks brahs

>plastic food container

on ebay, search plastic food container meal planning, should help. Though glass is way better

I had some leftovers from yesterday already accounted for in yesterday's calorie count. I just added some teriyaki.

Just a small bowl of chicken and rice.

I'm a broke ass student, the ones made of glass are expensive, I want like 20 of them

In that case, check for craigslist or the equivalent, people are always selling plastic containers for very cheap!

I got 18 plastic containers of various sizes for $6 at Walmart. I would say that's not too bad.

I'm not in America, but I found some super cheap ones from china. hopefully they're not made of some poisonous life hazard junk

Just make sure you wash them good before using them to remove the cadmium dust and asbestos.

I made my salad.

Fish canned in oil > water

m.imgur.com/a/5nbmA

I'm straight jellin' on that salad. I'm hungry as fuck but I'm not home to make food.

>dont like onions or tomatoes
this thread is the worst

Fit diet time is ogre

Just made poorfag soup consisting of celery, red onion, carrots, corn, pinto beans, beef stock, chili P, and basil. I could've left the corn out to make it more Veeky Forums but it needed some better texture.

>grilled chicken
>onion
>red pepper
>mushroom
>sliced almonds
>shredded carrots
>cheddar cheese
>1tbsp ranch
>2tbsp lite house Italian
>lettuce (duh!)

Why no potatoes

Those buns alone are probably 200 calorie a pop.

Didn't think of it at the time. I only checked my fridge for ingredients to throw in, but potatoes are definitely a good addition.

How long did it take to cook?

Cod

Soaked the beans overnight and added them in after sweating the veggies and adding the stock. Total cooking time was maybe an hour but half of that was letting it simmer on low heat. It's convenient to make it bulk amounts so now I easily have 6 or 7 of those bowls still in the fridge.

I do this, too. I've recently come to love lentils in soup like this.

Has anyone tried putting dry curd cottage cheese in an omelette?

how does it taste?

I will probably try this tomorrow

I've never used that before, but apparently it looks similar in texture to feta, which goes excellently in omelettes. You should be fine.