Time for a change

> Be me
> Have this 8/10 female friend I met in college who I want to make my girlfriend.
> One day I ask her out.
> "Sorry user, ", she looks me over, "I just don't think we're compatible."
> At this point in time I'm 6'1 @ 250 lbs. Probably a 6/10 at best.
> Spent the last year working out, losing weight, getting buff, etc. Down to 170 and probably a 8/10.
> Meet up with her about an hour ago.
> Ask her out again.
> "I told you before we're not really compatible."
> Me: "What do you mean?"
> "Well like you are sort of a nerd. I mean you program computers. And you're always saying stuff that's sorta racist and you don't want kids, I do. And you don't drink or go out to clubs. And..." (etc, etc)
> Me: "Oh..."

So I go on Okcupid and put in all my 'requirements' for a woman.
Nobody in the entire world meets them.

I've fixed my body... now how do I fix my personality? My life is half over (31), should I just settle for 'forever alone' and be one of those gym guys?

Be happy with yourself.

>So I go on Okcupid and put in all my 'requirements' for a woman.
>Nobody in the entire world meets them.

kekd

maybe stop being a racist loser weirdo

nerd, programs computers = good. It means you're smart

saying racist shit = bad. Why the fuck would you say that to women

Don't want kids = bad. Don't say that shit or just lie about it.

Don't drink or go to clubs = good. Believe in your own values, drinking is stupid, clubbing is good if you are out there to meet women.

There are a million bitches in your city, ignore this cunt and find someone else. She'll be dirt in a couple of years.

Just take a vacation to Asia by yourself. Seriously, what have you got to lose? Material objects?

You could get robbed and stabbed.

>racist loser weirdo
That's only 2/3 true.

> saying racist shit = bad. Why the fuck would you say that to women
I'm one of those people that listens to facts moreso than anything else. So we were talking about the Ferguson riots and she was saying how black people are disproportionately blah blah. So naturally I had to correct her. I don't hate blacks. Uh... some of my... uh... best friends are... black.

Don't want kids = bad. Don't say that shit or just lie about it.
That's kind of a big thing to lie about.

Going to another country where I can't understand anyone seems like a terrible vacation.

>you don't want kids, I do.
>And you don't drink or go out to clubs.

The mothers of the future.

>Don't want kids = bad. Don't say that shit or just lie about it.

addendum to this: if you're just looking for pussy, don't mention you're childfree, if you meet a girl you like and want to do the whole relationship thing, mention it early so it doesn't become a "thing" later on

You gotta conceal your power level dude. I 100% agree with you on listening to the facts, but most people can't handle that shit. Don't lose hope though, there are girls out there that are like minded.

user hereis right
normies dont understand

This. Most normies only parrot what the media tells them. Look at BLM. Objective people saw that they were a hate group, but were called racist because the media touted them as a civil rights group. Later, BLM would do things like block races that funded cancer research. Normies won't even bring up the fact that they once supported them, and will never admit that they were just supporting the movement without knowing anything about them just because it was trending on twitter.

First of all, why do you want a gf?

You can get robbed and stabbed in America. Tourism in almost all of Asia is perfectly safe

Wow... an honest well thought out answer from a woman that's an actual template of what she wants

I think hell just froze over

have some self restraint. it's not your job to educate everyone on earth. i learned that after moving to seattle, the biggest sjw shitshow i've ever seen in my life. most people are too rigid to budge from their position in anyway. don't be one of those equally stubborn people and learn self restraint.

I usually get a lot of hate for this, but I know exactly what you need to do. I was in the same boat. Now women are all over my dick.

All your answers can be found in a collection of stories called The Book of Pook. Search for the pdf online. Your life will change. Trust me.

just find another racist programmer to fuck you faggot

I don't know about that. If I'm genuinely wrong about something, I'd want to know. That's the way my friends and I work. We talk to each other, share opinions and facts, etc.

Society says I do?
Nah, mostly just be nice to have a companion to do stuff with that isn't a male friend.

Downloaded. I'll take a look tomorrow during my 'reading time'.

I'm not gay!!!

He never said you were gay, he called you a faggot, faggot.

Regarding the PDF, make sure you take the time to get into it.

There's a certain mindset that you can implement that no girl can resist. This booklet teaches it and I have found it to be absolutely true. Provided you are somewhat attractive of course.

The '10 lessons' somewhere in the beginning are by far the most eye opening.

90% of men are fucking clueless as to what drives a woman

An Hero before it gets any worse.

HAHAHA how did you fuck it up so bad that she sees being a programmer as a BAD thing???

Programmer here, 22, have gf, almost done undergrad, every woman I talk to actually likes the fact I'm going to be a software engineer, considering I lift as well, they see it as interesting.

Stop being racist and pathetic, go after someone else than her. Jesus christ. Dating is much easier to understand than something like monads, and they're not even complicated. Totally srs, use your intelligence to your advantage, just don't be awkward about it.

>6'1"
>170 lbs
>8/10

Yeah nice try skeletor

You forgot to state your undoubtedly impressive yearly salary ya smug cunt

>she sees being a programmer as a BAD thing???
Most people do.

>use your intelligence to your advantage
if he was intelligent, he would not try to become a programmer

>Most people do
If you're the neckbeard, DYEL, zero social skills type yeah. Being a programmer in the dating market, imo, is an asset. A strong asset.

It's not about the yearly salary, it's about the passion for what I will be doing.

stay delusional, autist.

you fucking autist spouting your racist theories to women who you want to fuck kek

Jesus what is this bias. Why are you cucks so jelly

OP get over girl and use tinder. Dating is numbers game, spread seed and don't be afraid of rejection and after 100 rejections you'll find a good one.

You've got 1 down, now just hit on EVERY remotely attractive girl and get that 2-10% success rate that we all have. It's a numbers game, just put yourself out there as much as possible.

heh you dodged a bullet OP

>My life is half over (31)
what have you done to yourself

From what I'm reading she sounds like an immature little shit who hasn't coped with the fact that she is out of college.

>program computers
She's straight up dumb if she thinks this is something to scoff at. Well-paying and secure jobs available to you wherever you want to live.

>Saying racist stuff
Okay. Don't do that, user. Either go full closet racist or move to a red state and hopefully find a cutie that you can spout that shit to at home. If normies bring up race and sjw bullshit in public you just nod your head and pretend like you are just as much of a sheep as they are.

>clubs
If she is as old as you are and is still concerned about going to clubs, she's got her priorities mixed up. She doesn't have much time before her cunt dries up and she can't have those kids she wants to desperately. Does she actually think she's going to find a decent guy at a club?

Either stay in her life for couple more years until she wises up and gives you a chance, or find a girl who isn't a dumb cunt and be happy now. You have a lot going for you brother. No homo.

This. She sounds like a cunt bro

>points out everything she doesn't like straight up and fails to mention that she thinks he's ugly
>doesn't pussyfoot around and give a shitty response
>MUST BE A CUNT!!!

you guys are fucking autistic.

I wouldn't say cunt but
>not liking nerds
>not liking FIT programmers
>not a racial realist
>already thinking about kids before even finding a decent guy
>drinking and going to clubs (9 out of 10 she's a slut)
She's not worthy of OP really.

>Out of college and still concerned about going to clubs.
>Decent, probably successful guy simply asks her out and she does not even give him a chance. Even after he got fit and asked a second time.
>Looks down on someone for having a responsible and intelligent career choice.
>Believes everything the media tells her to believe without putting any intelligent thought into the matter.

Nah she's a cunt mate. And so are you.

>It's not about the yearly salary, it's about the passion for what I will be doing.

That's a sure sign you aren't making any real money.
For example, I run a succesful website and I constantly tell people how little work I do and how much money I make.
Like right now for example, if I were to just stop working for a month I would still end up with an additional 12 grand in my bank account. For literally doing NOTHING.

Admittedly I spent 2 years of my life getting to this point, but yeah, when you say stuff like, " it's about the passion for what I will be doing" that just says you're a code monkey, not a real coder.

My family dies young. The longest a person has lived is my grandmother who lived to the ripe old age of... 62.
Literally everyone in my family dies at 60 or just right after. Those are the kind of genes you don't want to pass on.

>self proclaimed racist
>"I'm one of those people that listens to facts moreso than anything else."
>also delusional

he's right tho people nowadays call race realist, racist

Why do you even care about this cunt? She wouldve been shit girlfriend material if she sympathizes with BLM. Liberal women are hump and dump only.

She's probably 31 as well. She only has a few years before her kids have a high chance of retardation. She'd have to be stupid to get involved with a guy who doesn't want kids.

OP is a racist 4channer, she's an 8/10. Why would she?

I'm pretty much you and I met my current girlfriend playing video games.

>and she does not even give him a chance. Even after he got fit and asked a second time.

Do you seriously think you're not autistic? Please Elliot Rodger, get some fucking meds.

If you want to talk about intelligence, there's no reason to make an artificial insemination of a pre-selected fertilized egg with the best possible genes.

Wait a few years and this will become dirty cheap to do.

Tbqh it is understandable that males can't grasp the fact that females don't work on the same way.

They don't see what OP did as "oh how romantic he worked hard to please me" they see "lol what a weak pathetic loser did all of that after I turned him down".

Right, he should just tell her "oh it'll only be for a few years, and by then there will exist a technology that's cheap where you can pre-select the fertilized egg with the best possible genes."

Them panties will drop.

I don't think he had to tell her anything if she's smart enough and worried about her age she should already know that.

>panties will drop
You're making the retarded implication that OP is only interested in sex. He didn't work out just to fuck the slut, he could just hit a club and get and easily get one, he wanted a relationship.

I'm not saying he deserves her because he got fit or anything. I'm pointing out the fact that she is a shitty person who tells an objectively better person than she is that he's not good enough. Let me guess, that makes me autistic.

This is getting a little off topic from juvenile insults and serious discussions of fitness. Sorry.

But, why would a woman in her 30s who wants children ever get into a long-term relationship with a man who doesn't? She's at the age where people are looking for a serious relationship, and that is one of the central issues in a serious relationship. Sci-fi bullshit about frozen eggs is irrelevant. It's not 100%, and anyway she probably doesn't want to wait that long, and anyway why would a person in their 30s bother to start a long-term relationship that they know could never last more than short-term?

The girl was politely but directly letting OP know she doesn't find him boyfriend material. Wow. A woman politely and directly stating this is awesome, cool girl. However, really she's at an age where he could be an amazing match, but the kids thing would still kill the deal.

she doesnt want to waste time on someone that does not want kids its simple as that if you are looking for a reason.

Not OP but I just read the lessons, fucking incredible. Thanks man

You could be a professional shit shoveler and women would like it if it payed well. As long as you have the social skills to break the basement dwelling neckbeard image, being a programmer doesnt hurt your chances with women

Unless you aren't looking for a long-term thing, you shouldn't lie about wanting or not wanting kids. That will just lead to divorce and maybe some kids you don't want

>But, why would a woman in her 30s who wants children ever get into a long-term relationship with a man who doesn't?
Because relationships revolve around taking compromises.

>that they know could never last more than short-term?
And how exactly does she knows that?

And she clearly doesn't has the mentality for being a mother.

>The girl was politely but directly letting OP know she doesn't find him boyfriend material. Wow. A woman politely and directly stating this is awesome, cool girl. However, really she's at an age where he could be an amazing match, but the kids thing would still kill the deal.
Nope she's still interested on clubbing which at her age is nothing less than acting like a child, she mentions "being a programmer" and "being a nerd" as negative aspects, all the while wanting a child which requires a responsible person as a father.

She's retarded plain and simple.

Tinder is better. Just join that

Fuck off. Everyone knows that's just a meme.

Tinder's more of a young person's game.
More for the 18-25 demographic.

Holy shit dude, save political arguments for whenever you've locked that shit down. Until then shut the fuck up and pretend to be a liberal. It's pretty easy. You don't even have to have any specific views. Just say "yeah that sucks" everytime they bring up a problem.

If you're a liberal, no one expects you to know shit or be specific. All you have to do is just agree whats being said.

Then, when you're dating, reveal your true nature.

I don't give a fuck about politics so its pretty easy for me to just pretend.

Kids aren't something youncan just compromise on easily. You can't say "Ohhhh alright dear, I guess I'll meet you halfway and we'll have half a child. How does that sound?"

Timing you can compromise but whether or not to have any at all is a yes/no deal

The guy spent two years working out to impress her I'd say that IF she wanted she could get him to agree.
Also
>clubbing
>wanting children
I'd sooner believe on a politician than on her.

Good on you senpai for not drinking, fuck her

So you're a racist weirdo who doesn't want kids

List of Women Interested in OP
>

To be fair, that was established in the first post.

>So I go on Okcupid and put in all my 'requirements' for a woman.
>Nobody in the entire world meets them.

>want gf
>only requirements are not fat and is nice to me
>don't have gf

It gets easier but never goes away.

those are just excuses

You already give her everything she wants, meals, dates, films, 'catch ups' or whatever it is you two do. You are her 'gay bf from college' and she does not respect you. Do you know what an emotional tampon is?

You have to stop answering her calls, texts. She's been demoted to Tuesday evenings, and she needs to book in advance. You respond to texts the following day if at all. Never more than 2-3 texts a day. No more than 5 texts a week. You are not available to meet her unless she books ahead 5-6 days and then she gets Monday - Wednesday. You don't answer when she calls you on her break, you don't call her because you're bored.

Make her work to see you on a Thursday because you are busy all weekend. And when you do see her, you don't go for food unless she is paying. If she wants to go for food, your response is... your treat? or I only have time for one drink/one coffee.

Don't change yourself, she doesn't want you at clubs, she doesn't want you working manual labour jobs.

Become unavailable on social media. There is a reason I don't have it, because I don't want some chic knowing every detail of my life, I don't broadcast my life to anyone and everyone who at some point gave the remotest damn about me enough to click add friend.

She will probably never come around until she hits the wall and realises her Club bouncer boyfriend's house is actually his moms and she hits 35 and already has 2 of his kids. Think she's worth the wait?

>be grad student
>talking to a female colleague about a conference I attended
>mention in passing my presentation and how there was a black guy among the crowd who was furrowing his brow the entire time
>joke about how I thought I was at the local ape enclosure
>she almost pissed herself laughing
>mfw she's a bigger racist than I am

Wow... That was...
That was some hardcore projecting, user.
You wanna talk about it?

If your girlfriend would be offended by you saying racist shit in front of her you should probably kill her and then yourself.

The vast majority of people, including women, don't deserve your attention or respect. Accept this fact.

So educate me on the difference between code monkey and real coder.

Are you actually creating something new or are you just building on something someone else has made?
One pays a LOT more than the other.
Also one is a code monkey, the other is a coder.

If your job can be outsourced to Hajib without any significant loss in quality, you're a code monkey.

You're welcome my friend. Now the journy begins. You are not Don Juan from the start, but you now know the principles.

Incorporate them, practice them, master them. A year from now you will be amazed with what you will have become.

If you want your money to last a reasonable amount of time you'll have to go to a South-East Asian shithole and it's a great place to get stabbed if you're a white tourist.

t. South-East Asian shithole resident.

>use ur intelligence to ur advantage
>stop being racist

There's a 100% chance you're retarded outside of being a codemonkey

>Either stay in her life for couple more years until she wises up and gives you a chance, or find a girl who isn't a dumb cunt and be happy now. You have a lot going for you brother. No homo.

In a few more years age will catch up with her and she'll turn ugly

Why would he bother?

>racial realist
Kys

It's filled with buzzwords and verbose. Also, it's funny that a book that supposedly aims to tell you how to live life and put getting women as a secondary goal can't stop talking about women.

>he fell for the 'memes are bad'-meme
I mean I'm all for the calling things a meme meme but this is a bit ridiculous don'tya think?

Actually it is filled with great insights and wonderful lessons that turned my life around.

And it talks about males almost as much as females. That statement alone tells me you didn't learn a thing from it.

I have a feeling you're just a bitter cunt because you have failed to grasp it's essence and are still struggling with women.

Literally this

Hi I'm user, a 25 year old software engineer making over 100k a year with my stem degree, are you tired of feeling like Loser? Well do I have an answer for you

Veeky Forums.org

Veeky Forums is a revolutionary website where nobody knows who you are. Get on and spend hours lieing 16 year old edge Lords about how much better your doing.
Somebody squating 1 pl8, tell them you squat 2, somebody claims to be 6"0. Dosent matter, for all are Manlet in the eyes of you Mr. 7"13.
So log on and start telling people off now, trust me, I'm make 12 grand a month on my super popular website where I don't ever preform maitence checks, also I'm 8 feet tall and moot.

On a serious note I have to leave guys, sorry, id love to post more but I'm off to have a threesome with crappy and boxxie

>wants to go to clubs and party
>wants kids

You dodged a bullet there user. You would have been taking care of the kids while she got railed by every Chad at the club

There is nothing wrong with partying and going out when you're young. I understand it's a natural thing for guys to be jealous. It's just not rational or fair. I was a different person a few years ago (partying, drinking, etc), but I've changed a lot. I don't think its fair when I get judged for things in the past.
If you don't get pregnant or get STDs then it literally makes no difference.

Laying it on too thick lad

There's nothing outrageous about what I said. This is how at least 80% of people think in 2016. If you would get out of you basement you would notice this.

>I listen to facts
>goes on racist rant
jesus christ every single time, /pol/

Facts are not racist.
They may show a trend that enforces stereotypes, but facts are facts.

ITT:

>wahh i lift things at the gym 3 times a week, I deserve an attractive girl, even though my personality is repulsive!!!

>My life is half over (31), should I just settle for 'forever alone' and be one of those gym guys?
Yeah, racists shouldn't reproduce anyway, good riddance.

/out