Why americans like to shit in their pants?

Why americans like to shit in their pants?

I used to be a manager at walmart and I remember a gentleman taking a nap in the shoe department on the floor. He had urinated all over himself and the smell almost made me vomit. Had to get the police and ambulance to remove him.

thats uk m8, a scruffy chav in air max and joggers shopping in asda is about as English as you can get desu lad

Nah but c'mon guys why do they actually do that?

LOL! This nigger doesn't shit in his pants.
What a loser.
Go back to England, ya fruit.

>mfw every pic was taken at a supermarket or similar.

What the fuck, Murrica....

Oily high fat diet means their shit just leaks out

I work at a Walmart, and I don't know what it is that brings all the absolute worst shit in here
Were not even the cheapest store around for fucks sake, yet every other person in here looks like they couldn't be of any use to society and thus hold down a job
I wish we could gas them all
We had a propane leak once, I almost wished the whole fucking thing would blow up, didn't care if I was in it or not

>I work at a Walmart

lmao

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums?

Hot.

But I'm from America...

i don't know what's worse. the people who go to walmart or work at walmart.

everyone who works at walmart, and this is coming from someone who worked there for over a year, looks like they had their soul sucked out of them.

Literally a pound sign on the shelves.. not even triggered m8

SHART IN MART

here
Worked there over 4 years and I can confirm that the only people as degenerate as the customers were the employees. I did meet some extremely funny people though, that I ended up becoming good friends with.

Rekd

>>>>america

Probably coeliac disease or those stupid fat blocking pills that are all the rage

Imagine that guy benching in those same sweatpants in your gym, right before you.

The bench would just drink up all the aroma, nevermind the guy prolly never have washed his hands grabbing the bar with his greasy fingers stinking from the last hotdog he ate.

Why do eurotrash like to shit in our Veeky Forums?
>saged
>reported
>hidden
>sent pipe bomb to OP

It's a soul sucking job
Customers treat you like personal butlers and managers treat you like slaves, and half your coworkers don't do shit so management expects the ones who actually work to make up for it

There were some nice people, but at least half the staff, God knows who thought it'd be a good idea to hire them

Even the managers hated that fucking place

God I wish it burns down

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

Don't you see OP, it's part of their freedom!
We poor Eurocucks live in bondage from such silly concepts as "societal norms" and "standards" of "decency". We will never be able to truly make it before we're free enough to shit ourselves whenever and wherever we please.
>tfw ywn be an average American