This is a screenshot from a candid video my brother just took. Have I finally made it?

This is a screenshot from a candid video my brother just took. Have I finally made it?

Cbt in clothes thread

you look like your about to tell me about your favorite new protein flavor and how your new juice cleanse is going.

You look good brah could use some more chest tho desu senpai, arms are borderline curl bro proportions

r8 and h8

tell calamizz im sending him dick pics soon :)

lmao..
you look like you do crossfit too

How did you feel when you saw it? If you felt like you're aesthetic as fuck, you've made it. I say you did

You look short m8

Thanks man I'm trying to build my chest but it's difficult for me. Easily my weakest body part (relatively speaking).

I have never once isolated my arms in the time that I've been lifting. I guess I have genetically big arms

mirin nipple width and height

Yeah shoulders look good too so you be aight

nah you look like a faggot, also it looks like you never train legs

>tfw x-ray eyed leg experts on my Veeky Forums

Why do I look in clothes only good senpai?

you look pretty dyel. Not exactly like mirin' material, but you look like the kind of athletic body women would go for.

Overall, it's all gud. Whether you've made it depends on your personal goals.

You're definitely fit.

But not Veeky Forums.

Thanks bro. I am a recovering fatty, so otter mode/lean body with some muscle mass is my goal. I started lifting like half a year ago and have been cutting since (started as obese class 1). Once I am done cutting Im gonna bulk and hopefully get more muscle mass.

How long lifting?

Please deflower me

>mfw no girls creepshot you in public

Almost 2 years.
Ok

umm you don't look DYEL but there's no way you're eating your 4 scoops brah

kek

mirin'
we're all going to make it

You're such a little faggot who doesn't feel secure about himself unless some literal nobodies on the trashiest image board say you look good.
Good luck on your insecure woman mindset.

Gross

How do I look? Ignore the chick counter, it's my wives stuff

Browses a chinese anime forum <
Unironicly wishes others good luck with women <

Heh

yup all women will stare at this if thats his goal

rick souto?

fatty

>] 30 / 6 / 26 / 1 [U
shirts too small