Hey Veeky Forums...

Hey Veeky Forums. Should HIIT on my off days and a 300 calorie deficit be enough to get rid of my stomach fat in about two months? currently still running SS. Ignore the weird tanlines on my stomach

Other urls found in this thread:

bfy(dot)tw/7K41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>should I not rest on my rest days
No, you should def do HIIT on your rest days so you can burn out and quit in a few weeks. Then we don't have to see your stupid fucking posts.

u gotta do atleast 4 scoops

Even if I'm 3 months into ss?

contrary to this lovely person i believe that trying cardio on off days will not kill you. you should try doing it and only if you feel that it's draining you too much, then stop.

1. Spot reduction is nigh impossible. The amount of exercise you will have to do to see any kind of benefit from spot reduction will lead to you losing enough weight so that the fat on your stomach doesn't look so bad anyway.

2.You will more then likely bonk on a dedicated strength training and HIIT and low calorie lifestyle LONG before 2 months are up.

Eat at maintenance, eat strictly clean except for a single cheat day and do your hiit and lifting.
When you feel like you can't do another lift and are sluggish and tired all of the time then you've hit the wall and you have two choices. Stay the course till you break through or up your calories drop your training frequency.

Yeah bro do it. Don't forget to add crunches to spot reduce that belly fat.

wear some better heels roastie ass bitch
and do HIIT on rest days

Retarded advice, a novice lifter is not yet capable of training based off of his feelings. Do what the fucking book says.

is right
HIIT is high intensity and take a toll on your cns, same as heavy compund lifitng which you should be doing on ss. It may take ahile but it will wear you down. Just do a bigger calorie deficit or do LISS and you should be ok.

>low impact cardio
>HIIT
Pick one
Not to mention she's on a fucking cut. You're a fucking retard and you write like a faggot.

How is the corset working?

Can you elaborate on liss?
That's from the swimsuit!

>Can you elaborate on liss?
bfy(dot)tw/7K41

Here is a resource to help you

I'd be more worried about your choice of shoes.

lmgtfy aside, thanks m8

Low intensity steady state cardio, when you are cutting you cant always do HIIT because it can wear you out on a long cut or if you are in a severe cut. Things like walking/jogging, swimming, ellpticals are generally low intensity and done at a slower pace. aim for an hour or so of low intensity cardio or a few hundred cals and make rest of deficit from eating less. Check out most work by Eric Helms on youtube. He discusses the differences in cardio and when to do which.

thanks dude

Read the sticky you lazy cunt

No it's not, I can see the impression on your skin

It has nothing to do with the tan lines
& Everything to do with a corset hooks

next time i'll just post on reddit you loser

Not much left to add to what others have said so I'm just going to start masturbating using your pictures as an aid instead. Good luck user.

You are not fat, just flabby.
What I'd recommend:

2 days a week lifting
+
2 days a week LISS as the other user recommended (1hour sessions)

But the most crucial thing is going to be your diet - you have to cut as low as you feel comfortable and sustainable, and eat A LOT of protein. Your only carbs should be coming from veg, a little bit of fruit, and some lentils, chickpeas and rice here and there.

Good luck, post results in a few months

Post a pussy shot, I'd like to fantasize about ejaculating in your womb later.

i seriously dont understand why people delete pics after posting them here... after they are posted deleting them does _nothing_ !
besides, there is nothing awfully wrong with those pics
>that tatoo and piercing though...

/rant