What's the average age/ race of Veeky Forums?

32. White male. Former fatty. Currently rocking 15% BF, working down to single digit before a slow bulk this winter. Legitimate six pack. Killer diet. Energy level through the roof.

Also, FYI, psylocibin is the best natural supplement I've ever had. Microdose for ungodly energy. Lifted heavy weights with about 10compoud lifts, lots of Dumbbells and cable work for 3 hours. Then ran 3.75 miles in 45 min. After. Do it if you have the means, user.

31 white male

>psylocibin
So you like to induce a low-level psychotic state before lifting heavy things?
>he thinks his 'fitness' is real
>he's just literally delusional from taking psychedelics all the time
Don't worry OP the men in the white coats are here to help you, don't fight them.

27, fucking a white male, New Zealand

I get the feeling the average age of Veeky Forums is increasing over time at least outside /a/ and /v/. Psychedelics are a cornucopia if used in moderation, good to hear it's working well for you OP

Microdose is not even perceivable. Literall .2 to .5 grams. Twice or three times a week. The greatest pump you've never had, user.

Check out some Google about it. My friends and I do it and have nothing but positive experiences. I'm well versed in the pscydelic realm.

I've been on this train seriously since 2012. Started with ayahuasca. Never been healthier. Never felt better mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

Everything is great, user. I wish more people could get on this mind frame train.

>30
>slav
Former spooky-skelly 185cm/6'1", currently 240-244.
Didn't even have a sixpack at 12%, decided to fuck it and extend fall-winter bulk of 2015 into a permabulk.

Always think I'm fat as fuck now, but whenever I randomly test my fitness level, it's better than ever.
Headstand into handstand pushups for an easy 5, behind the neck push press 2pl8 for 5+, sprinting 15-20 intervals uphill. All I haven't tried yet is running 16km, but that's only because it takes more time than I currently have.

>Microdose is not even perceivable
People experiencing a psychotic episode don't know they're psychotic, that's why they're dangerous, fool.

>I'm well versed in the pscydelic realm.
TRANSLATION:
>I'm a long-time druggie!

Delusional druggies

The needle isn't that far off for you. Enjoy being a heroin addict, that's your future.

Sorry. Been there. Done that. Never got addicted.

Believe what you want, user. This board has never had anyone knock something the first time they've heard about it. Have fun dwelling in mediocrity. Namastay, faggot. ;)

>typical druggie:
>defends their addictions tooth-and-nail rather than accept how pathetic and useless they are
get into rehab, faggot.

Actually mate mescaline helped me get over a meth habit and deal with my depression and neurosis and habit of self pity. Its a good intense experience that forces you to confront things you hide at the back of your mind

Sup m8 so I want to try this. Post a pic so I know your not just a fat piece of shit or some anorexic druggie.

You guys are both retards

This.

Was once a depressed, angers, impulsive little fat shit head.

Now I'm fairly functional. Never been happier it more content.

Don't believe everything the state has told you, user. Some "drugs" classified as dangerous are actually very beneficial to you. Stop judging things you have no experience in, user. Stop being weak.

26 mixed race male

Not defending anything. Heroin and crack and drinking was horrible. Horrible period of my life filled with self doubt, no confidence, depression, and obesity.

Start taking mushrooms alone. Start looking at myself objectively. Without the attachment of the ego. Went to Peru a few times to work on myself more with indigenous "medicines". Realized we are not our thoughts nor our emotions.

You can overcome your negativity, user. You can explore yourself and your mind and emotions. You don't have to listen to your parents.

20 t*rk

29 white male. Formerly fat as fuck, almost made it

Keep up the fight, user.

>Namaste, faggot

Woah okay buddy calm down there

25/ fucking white male
5'7"
180 skinnyfat dyel combo
1rm
Press 165lb
Bench 255
Squat 295
DL 385
Lifting since November started at 155 skinnyfat. Got to 190 and started cutting calories because i started juat getting fat. My genes seem to really favor gaining fat vs strength or muscle.

25 honkey
6'4"
Finally ropped to goal weight of 200 and kept that weight for about a month now, don't know if I should keep the goal weight or lose more.