Im a europoor and im poor as fuck

Im a europoor and im poor as fuck.
Im a lanklet and have been all my life (6.1")

I want to ""bulk up"" and then start working out. I dont have anything to work out with at this point.

Can any of you guys help me with a specific "regiment" or something? I barely have any money to feed myself as it is, I live alone and work a shitty job, most of the days I go to my mom's place to eat a decent meal.

How can I gain weight in this situation? Im 6,1" 120 pounds

I want to seriously bulk up, pic related is what I consider a fucking TWINK and Im WAY skinnier than that

Help me Veeky Forums plz
Just remember I dont have money to spend
I need ""DIY"" sollutions

sounds like you havebigger issues than needing to bulk up. use that time and energy to figure out a way to make more money.

get the cheapest peanut butter you can find and eat that shit.

GOMAD is probably your best option.

eggs, milk, peanut butter. buy in bulk, frozen fish/chicken breast, learn to cook it. always cook your own food, never eat out, NEVER BUY DRINKS outside and you'll have enough money to diet. Count your TDEE + cals needed, if you really can't afford food using all these tricks, you can perma-recomp instead of ever bulking, it makes it slightly cheaper in the long run

>posting on american site
>post in metric
>subject gets derailed
Im 1.85 cm 61 kilos, aight?

Just googled this, is this legit?

It is definitely legit user, I did half GOMAD when I started bulking. I was a skelly too, and I gained about 5kg from that alone.

>6.1
>lanklet

lmfao

Read the sticky you little faggot

go to the store and steal some shit. If you get caught you go to jail and get three squares a day; plenty of carbs, fat and protein, also plenty of exercise becoming someone's bitch.

Eurocucks man, i swear. Stop shitposting and go read the sticky you stupid faggot.

1 mcdonalds cheeseburger has about 455 calories and 26 g protein

eat 5 a day and you got 2200 calories and 130g proteins.

if I'm not mistaken, that's 10 euros a day. it's a good temporary solution until you decide to finally sell your ass for cash

I meant double cheeseburger

it's not for everyone. i was super skelly and tried it, gave me horrible shits and made me feel like crap. gives people acne too if they're prone to it

>I want to ""bulk up"" and then start working out.
no no no, you bulk up AS you start working out, not before. otherwise you'll just become a weak skinnyfat mess

I will never understand how I can eat 4 mcd double cheeseburgers and it's supposed tobe 1800 calories and 100g protein yet it keeps you feeling full for like 3 hours max. How can 100g of protein be so ineffective? What do they do to their food to make it so shitty?

because it's not nutritionally dense.

I'd love to see a list of your expenses every month, just to see if you're a fucking retard.
Which European country are you from? Well it doesn't matter, you probably have a Lidl or Aldi. Go there, buy half a kilo of pasta for 0.50€, milk for 0.60€, meat for about 2.00€, etc...
I feed myself on about 100€ a month, and Okay I only weigh 150lbs, but if you double that to 200€ you can get some decent meals.
Set your priorities straight and don't waste everything on cigarettes, alcohol, and clothes. Your top priorities should be
Rent > water > food > your car > electricity > everything else

>Im 6,1" 120 pounds

How is this possible?

sounds like a meme word t.b.q.h
100 grams of protein in a meal should be a 100 grams of protein regardless of how it's spread on the plate

This

I'm 5'8" 150 and I thought I was underweight

It's refined carbs, they take little time to digest. Fat and protein helps control our satiety, however, satiety is controlled by many factors. One of these factors is nutrient density. As junk food does not contain much in the way of nutrition, it does not fill you up the way more nutritious foods do.

I know the carbs in mcd are like eating cake but still I can't get over the fact that 100g of protein coming from beef can be made so ineffective

well it's not technically ineffective, you CAN use it for bulking. the 100g of protein is still protein, as you said. it's just really easy to overeat and get fat as fuck.

>you CAN use it for bulking
true, but I was thinking in the sense of using it as "fuel". I don't even mean the ridiculous figure of 2000kcal but imagine how much chicken and rice or any regular food you'd get with 100g of protein and 120g of carbs. it's enough to last a day.

according to mcdonalds themselves, the patties used in hamburgers and cheeseburgers are weigh 33g each. in 4 double cheese burgers, that's 264 grams of beef. they claim it's 100% lean, but we'll go for 95% and that's 76g of protein. I guess the cheese and stuff make up for the rest. it does kind of mathematically add up, but they're probably cutting corners with the nutrition info

oh wait, just read that it's 20% fat. so that makes 63 g of protein from the beef in the 4 cheeseburgers. guess the other 37 is either in the rest of the burger or they're lying