What body type do high test girls prefer?

What body type do high test girls prefer?

the type that can pocket the biggest wallet.

roiders

pls tell me this isn't true

I don't think my genetic potential can carry me much further than ottermode and I'm not rich either

Aren't chubby chicks supposed to be easier than thin girls?

Jeans should be tight fitting enough to show off body and wallet size.

thicc girls know they have the best bodies and play around it. fat girls have no choice and take whatever is thrown on their pl8

Niggers

Tall skellys or women

where's the line between thicc and fat?

What's the point of lying to you famiglia?

Women like money because it makes "Fun" things accessible. They're an expense, and the ones taking those kinds of pictures a lot of the time are the type to look for $$ in dudes.

High test thicc women are all different people, they dont all have the exact same preference.

the kind with a black penis attached.

As a tall skelly, can confirm, thicc girls are insanely aggressive. I even remember when I was like 10 there was this thicc girl that would overpower me and ride me while laughing.

Depends on the waist

Her face is pretty busted and you can't see the body to tell if she is actually thicc or fat

I'm not looking for women who take pics like that specifically

I'm just lookin for a THICCC ons /fwb / gf

What do you think thicc girls like doing? Bitches eat, they like tasty food, they most likely enjoy going out for drinks/etc. Fit girls don't eat to look like almost-whales. (To each their own doe).

Again, $$ matters. Work hard and you will make it.

fuck this gay shit man

I wanna be the aesthetic breh who gets payed by thicc women for fucking them

WHY is live so unfair. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck gender roles

This question implies thickness is a point on the fat spectrum when it's just a body type. It's like asking where the line is between short and fat. Thickness is just a relatively high hip:waist ratio with thick thighs and optional big tits and less optional big ass. Fat is a totally different axis.

The only real standardized way to decide where a girl crosses over into being fat is BMI. Of course this is a rigid and frankly autistic way to determine fuckability, which is more important and different for every single person. Like, to me, a thick girl is fuckable even when she ventures a little further into fat territory than she should. Not ideal, but fuckable. A rectangular fridge girl can stop being fuckable after one slice of pizza, maybe even beforehand if she has zero assets. And for other guys, the line may be entirely different.

>I wanna be the aesthetic breh who gets payed by thicc women for fucking them
>I wish I had a pony and I wish I won the lottery EVERY day and I wish I had some ice cream and I wish mommy would let me stay up past eight pm :(

The one with tits. High test girls are lesbians.

There has to be some other way to fuck them.

Thicc girls don't all just want money, just like not all thin girls want that.

Pls

What a shit mentality to have. Instead of working your ass off and say "fuck this shit bro I'm gonna make it", you REEE because "gender roles".

Bro we don't have to deal with childbirth, we're not genetically weak, we don't get a period every month, we don't have to take a dick, we get to look at them fucking taking it and moaning feeling like an alpha when on top. I'm happy to pay for everything and put my mind at work on things on this earth rather than ever having to focus on the shit women do.

You should probably gender swap. You're too much of a pussy to be a man.

This. "High test" women like tall skinny guys. Petite girls like big burly guys.

I'm tall and thin and it took me forever to get a petite gf, meanwhile the big-tittied bimbos were all over me.

S T O R Y
T
O
R
Y

yeah but I don't really know what to do with my life at the moment, so I'm not gonna be wealthy for a while

sucks tbqh

bump

I like em small and flat

fit, does thinking 'jfc poor girl and her back' first thing with that pic mean im gay

All of it's good desu. The real tragedy is having to choose among them at any given time.

I can't relate to this feel

tall and flat is best

who is this démon de semence?

>small
>flat
>short hair
>cute face

That's not REAL flat, you pleb.

i aint got time for bitches,gotta keep my mind on my motherfucking riches

A good portion of girls like to be picked up and thrown around a little
Just makes it easier and cuter

>tfw I am a guy and have the same hairstyle.
I have facial hair and a brow ridge so I feel like I can pull it off.

if you're attracted to them, they're thicc.

if you're not, they're fat.

High test.

roider here. big scary gruff masculine man. broke as fuck, literally no money, just finally brought a new pair of tracksuits after one year of using one pair.

i can easily fuck girls. but beyond a 2nd meet, no, its not gonna happen. ive never been rejected but ive never been loved either. im 28 and live with my mom who hates my existence, so i guess sneaking them in and out and shoving a pillow over their face every time i bang them probably makes them leave. also no car doesnt help, cant fuck them in alleys when its raining.

this

Interesting. Post a picture of your body? I'm assuming you must be incredibly attractive to be able to pull lots of women living at home broke at 28. Not even trying to sound like a dick I'm genuinely curious and impressed. Why are you broke and at home at 28?

That's the beauty user, you decide ;)

Thicc girls prefer bearmode guys

High est guys for high test girls

5'2, baby makin hips, narrowish waist, small-average boobs and thick butt/thighs

Strongfat/ bear mode

Men who don't see them like a prize.

I'd say they like bear mode. My wife is a petite Veeky Forums brunette from the Mediterranean and all of her family is high test and they fucking adore me compared to their husbands and what not who are all skinny fat and skinny. I'm 5'10 220 lbs sitting at 15% body fat with wide shoulders boxed core huge legs big arms big back and big neck.

Lucy V or Lucy the Vixen

Have or on snapchat, mostly just boring shit, occasionally she'll post videos of her naked or with her tits out, but she shills on 3 videos for every one that's even remotely interesting.

She put on A LOT of weight though.

Whoever has taste like my pick probably got shit taste Familia.
Tomboy are awesome, what's even better is if someone liked me at all : ^)

is it high test to fuck trannies?

No

This. 0.7 waist to hip ratio

nice taste

the guy i'm trying to force to be my boyfriend is fat but he looks strong if u know what i mean. builtfat i guess? he's also like 5ft 10
pic related but maybe a little bit more fat
im chubby but horny goys call me high test. same difference

I wouldn't say she's high test, she just has big boobs in general. But yeah, if girls with that amount of curves don't exercise or give a fuck about their diet they easily get fat.

Tracer?

no but it's freaky

>Cheek and nose freckles only
My weakness.

i just want a thick qt gf brehs

Obviously high test girls want high est boys, like pic related (PBUH)

>where's the line between thicc and fat?
The thicc parts should resemble a pillow in a pillowcase rather than a bunch of potatoes in a pillowcase

This

That is not built fat, that is just fat fat.

This is just fat.

Man whales have no standards either. lmao

the one that has a huge bank account

i mean she does look kinda jewish but i wouldnt bet big bucks

i want /pol/ sto stay

i want /pol/ to go

is this true?
cause im big burly guy haha

tryna get with a smaller frame girl.

t. Starting strength victim

I don't know, I'd rather be dominated desu

Not in the BDSM way, but in the thicc girl sitting on my face way

>giving up on your dreams to be a manwhore for THICC girls because some player hater on a Tibetan claymation forum called you a child

don't do this

Tall skelly confirming insane amounts of thicc on muh dick.
Got that facial aesthetic and confidence too, which helps.

I'm skinny and I never got any bimbos

And now I'm getting a beer belly at twenty one

She looks handicapped

>big belly and small tits
Imagine I posted that drake HB reaction pic, the disgusted one. Fuck even I have better standards than that.

There is none they are the same thing

that's just a bog standard fat chick. try okcupid, there's plenty of them there

women don't p𝐚y for sex

it just does not happen, ever, at all. women do not pay for sex. gigalos don't exist, it's a myth, you idiot

So you like little boys?

There are women that pay for sex you are retarded

Anything they can get. You know high test girls literally means fat chicks right?

The joke is that they're girls that only guys who are so high test that they'd literally fuck anything would fuck.

Is it the same guy saying this same incorrect shit every time?

>slightly chubby.jpg
>slightly
lol

>Slightly chubby
Mate she'd be considered obese in my country. Granted we're the skinniest country in Europe but still.

>Thicc
Mate she's obese. She must be around 100 kilos.

ideal body IMO