/cutting/ general

How's the cut going, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

down to 15% from 24% and im cutting to 7%

Why is spinach, asparagus, and green beans so delicious?

Started in April with 125kg @ 178cm, 28 years.
Been losing weight at a fairly consistent rate of 0.5kg to 1kg per week. My goal/plan is actually 0.5kg per week. The biggest inconsistency so far was when I dropped 3 or 4 kg in one week because I didn't feel like eating after the woman I had such a massive crush on rejected me ;_;
Now down to 104 kg, hoping to get to 80 for now and I'll see from there.
I eat a lot of protein and do calisthenics 4-6 times a week to try and counteract loss of lean mass.
Here's hoping I won't end up stuck with gyno or loads of loose skin.

bump

Keep going brah

from 65kg 173cm, 18 years to 67 kg; mainly fat. CUT GOIN WELL.

>5'7 manlet
Starting cutting on May 26th from 152. Down to 133 today. Stopping my cut in 2 weeks and starting clean bulk while continuing lifting. Going great.

I've got two separate posts:

This currently at 1000 calorie/day deficit for goals of around 2lb a week, 20 total. Using my fitness tracker, started a week ago and I just realized today I'm horribly constipated. I couldn't pass my fucking huge stool at all, so I bought laxatives and just took a horrible painful shit after 3.5 hours, almost cried. Feel 600% better even if a bit sore. This pain sucks.

I assume I just need more fiber in my diet? I've been cutting a lot of grains but been making up with fuck ton of vegetables. Is this temporary? I don't want to go through this again lol it was like 6 hours of bloated pain.

Typical day for me:

Breakfast: 3 eggs and apple
"Lunch": Broccoli, Carrots, Kale
(only up to 400-500 calories at this point)
Dinner: One normal 1000ish calorie meal of burger and fries, rice and beans, normally with vegetables
Other: Some snack or dessert if leftover calories

>cut

get real it's bulking season

This is my second post

I'm a college student and still want to binge drink with buddies. I'm not doing huge lifting gains desu, honestly just swim a lot and do body weight exercisers once or twice a week. I'm 195 at 6'3", got a small amount of non-lifting muscle I want to get down to 170ish to show it off.

However, college student who binge drinks. Any advice for how to keep cut? I'm planning on diet coke and rum to get me drunk, some beers because I fucking love beer. I plan to count every alcohol calories and account for it by probably both doing extra work over the 1000/day deficit during the week and/or saving my meals for the night time when I'm drinking on weekends.

Any advice Bros? And I mean binge college drinking of getting blackout, not enjoying a few drinks with buddies. Pic related is all I can find.

Are you eating mcdonalds cause you're a poorfag and dont care about what you put in your body?

i ate mcdonald's because it was delicious and i was hungover. if i was a poorfag why would i go out for breakfast?

>hungover

See my post please user, want tips on cutting while binge drinking. Thanks

Cause mcdonalds is cheap fastfood for poorfags. Common sense

getdrunknotfat.com/

mcdonald's is delicious greasy garbage that loads up your calories when bulking tbqh

Google "drink alcohol while cutting" you retarded fucking nigger

>My clean bulk food>Yours

I did, that's where I got that pic. Just looking for other advice

>clean bulk

get a load of this meme

Should I keep cutting or naw? 5'10" and 152lbs

Stop. From what i can tell you have little to no fat. Eat and lift

Nice b8 m8

Down 2 pounds and want to kill myself.

Somehow I fucked up and had LoseIt set my gender as female, thus setting my daily caloric budget to 1450. It was like this for about a month and only caught it today. Now it gives me 1950 calories to drop 1 1/2 lbs a week and it almost feels like too much.

5'10 167 lbs. Down 15 since starting my cut. Should I continue cutting and if so, how much more should I cut?

You are eating too many vegetables, which is causing the constipation. Fruit might help, but better would be spicy or oily food.

>same height
>10 lbs lighter than you
>I have a bigger gut

fucking kill me already

You have a higher body fat. Start working out. Cardio and weights.

I've been on that my dude.....

What is your overhead press?

It's going good. Started Thursday and I'm still kicking ass. Here is a run down of todays meals.

>Breakfast
- cup of cooked oats with cup of mixed fruit
-2 eggs with seasoning

>Lunch(Salad with a side of veggies)
-4oz of red leaf lettuce
-1tbsp of buttermilk ranch
-5oz of sardines (no skin or bones)
-6 oz of steamed broccoli

>Dinner
-4oz of red leaf lettuce
-1tbsp of buttermilk ranch
-6oz of seasoned chicken tenderloins
-3oz of steamed broccoli
-3oz of raspberries
-1 medium banana

All together this was just under 1,200 calories. This is a huge cut and this was the first day I tracked everything through MFP. I will add one starchy vegetable during lunch and will add a dairy for breakfast. Once I start lifting more I will add a fourth meal consisting of just dairy and 1 serving of fruit.

P.S. Would appreciate any thoughts and tips. BTW I'm 6ft and 290lbs.

You should start higher, maybe around like 2000 cals and lower it over time as your weight loss slows down. 1100-1200 calories as a 6'0 male is pretty drastic. And once you start lifting you'll want way more protein

Thanks for the advice and I will slowly do that, my plan is to get up to 1,500 this week. I'm an overeater so I have to be careful when it comes to change in my meals.

I know dat feel. I dont feel hungry alot, but once i start eating i cant stop.

>measure rice dry
>1/2 cup
>measure it again cooked
>3/4 cup

Which should I consider a serving?

The cooked rice is your portion.

You're looking for advice on cutting while binge drinking? Those are opposite goals; alcohol is highly caloric, and it puts stress on your liver which diverts nutrition and proteins from keeping up your gains with some exercise.

I drink a lot while losing weight, but by juicing and not eating. I drink too. But I were worried about muscle mass, I couldn't do that either. You can't have it all.

Does that mean I've been measuring oatmeal wrong all these years?

It's going well. Realized idgaf about breakfast so it's been a coffee with half and half plus a glass of milk with a carnation essentials breakfast packet....keeps me full until 10 am then some snacks(jerky, raspberries, sardines) throughout the day with a lunch and dinner.

Started at 320# @ my heaviest at 6'. Down to 296 today. That's about a month and half with the last few weeks I've really focused.

Sitting between 1500-2000 Cals a day depending on meals. Once the weight started coming off it got addicting

-7kg thank you for asking
never seen the scale this low before

>Hit 1500 kcal with perfect macros yesterday
>Mom brings me a chicken strip basket
>End up shamefully binging on it at 2am
Looks like today is coffee and chicken until I hit my protein goal. I'm down 66 lbs to 164 but I still have a a fatty stomach without a shirt on. I can see the slight impressions of my ribs though, so that's cool. I am flat though, and my boobs are gone. Broad shoulders too, and nice calves from carrying all of that fat. I'm finally beginning to see myself in a nice light.

Now that I'm looking and feeling better, I'd like to try swimming in my apartments pool in the mornings. What do I do? I don't have anybody to go with unfortunately, since I just moved here and have no friends in town. It's not Olympic or very nice, but it's better than my current no cardio. What's solo etiquette? A simple routine or something maybe?

over how long? 15 from 24 you man are the cut king

you can look up dry and cooked serving sizes ya goof and oats have the dry serving size on the package

>eat dirty food
>expect it will fit the macro
Found the fatty who took meme seriously. I bet you don't even count macros

>DYEL
>twink with no muscle
>worry about cutting and bf
What a faggot you are. You shouldn't use the word "cutting" in 2 years. Go work on lifting the empty bar

Down 12 lbs ive started hardcore daydreaming about chick fil a though brehs

You can just swim laps around or back and forth, if you really care there's routines out there for swimming focused on strokes and laps and stuff but it doesn't matter too much, just get yourself moving

How fucked am I?

Cheesecake Factory. Don't lie to yourself. You know you damn well you messed up. That place is a hell hole for people cutting. Every meal is 2,000 calories and up.

Just add in some more cardio for the next few days, don't bother starving yourself

Charge your phone and stop going to the Planet Fitness Diner. You knew what you were doing when you ordered cake.

Didn't know about the calories till I looked em up online. I already had a gift card, and needed to use it

Don't make excuses man, just keep moving

Went on a bender last week and shit away some of my cut. Finally made it below 200 lbs but I drank a bottle of wine every night for an entire week. Back to my normal cutting calories this week so maybe I can undo the damge I've done.

Wow that cheeseburger might actually murder someone someday

its been 3 months now

Had spaghetti factory today with the boys. Fucking 2300 calories easily.

i've been eating about 1k calorie deficit each day, my weekly deficit is about 7k. I'm doing 5/3/1 right now, but i have a lot of weight to lose, is this too much of a deficit?

no im on a 1.5k but I've improved my lifts...what you cutting to?

Depends on how you feel, if you don't feel bad then go for it, if you start to get tired during the day or sleep excessively its probably too much

i'm 5'7 250, trying to go as low as i can get while lifting 4 times a week and getting stronger.

Shits going good. 22 y.o, 180cm, 88kg start of the year. In training for trying to join the police force I lost 8kg over about 6 months by virtue of just exercising more, no real diet change. Hit a wall in both the training and the weight loss, got a kick up the ass and went on a proper cut.

Now 73.5kg, running harder and faster than ever, and my dad, who has for a long time jokingly reffered to me as a fat bastard, told me yesterday he thought I had lost enough weight and it was time to stop. But he's a skelly manlet at 64kg at 175cm so I'm going to keep it up until 70kg.

We're all gonna make it boys.

I've lost 15lbs since I've actually began to try, but I went over on hummus and chips today because that shit is like heroin

fuck man....i was 5'8 210 when i started and down to 184....you just liftin or you doing cardio?

I do cardio a couple of times a week on the days i don't lift.

how long have you been fat?

A couple of years. i was always around the 170 to 190 range and i would occasionally lift. Couple of years back i moved to texas and gained a shit load of weight.

Did the whataburger get to you user

>pound of vegetables and fish
>>tbsp ranch

kek

>5'10"
>Started at 315 last September
>Down to about 254 now

I do great on my workdays by eating at about a 1k deficit and going to the gym, but I keep cheating on the weekends and hindering my progress.

And I'm not even halfway through getting to my desired weight.

I don't think I'm going to make it, anons.

Yeah i fuckin love whataburger, we don't have them up north, so when i got here i tried it and i was like god damn.
Haven't eaten at a restaurant since august first so i'm really focusing right now. Been making meals in advance and stuff and portioning. My gf is fat also but she really hates dieting and gets mad at me when i want to go to the gym or eat chicken and rice again. its always a struggle.

You are me. Weekends are hard. then you spend Monday, Tuesday doing catch up and slowly make progress for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday before fucking it again.

Yeah im native and theres a reason so many of us got fat as fuck and thats cause our food is amazing. Sucks to hear about the chick breh, just focus on doing shit that makes you feel good like dieting and losing weight and itll get easier

I've stalled at 237lbs from 260lbs. Do I need to stop lifting heavy so I'm not so hungry all the time? Tho lifts have been improving nicely, bumped upped 20lbs past 3pl8 on diddleys last this week

less curl-brah and more abs, chest, back and legs. Just up your protein and maintain while lifting hard

I cheated yesterday by going to a buffet with friends.
Then today ate at my 1500 limit BUT DIDN'T GET ENOUGH PROTEIN.

uh oh

keep it up, we all gonna make it

What would make bacon taste better?

MOAR BACON

Lost five pounds in two weeks without losing gains. Feels good man.

i'm jelly m8

Would say the cut has been going ok, about 1 year of trying to eat healty and weight training pretty consistanly.

>me one year ago

>me now, got some sun as well.

start eating breakfast it will be alot easier not to snack during the day

how do you measure it?

this whole week I've had a terrible hunger and general apathy to it

still ate at a deficit at -500cal but ive been going strong at -750cal from like 6 months now

feels bad man

I've been doing intermittent fasting the last couple days, waiting till 5pm and then eating 1000cals. It hurts not to eat, I'm at about 17%bf. Not eating sucks.

down 100 pounds, nothing seems to move the scale anymore except keto and keto is fucking miserable and by extension making me miserable.

25% @ 91kg down to 14% 79kg
I think I should be pretty lean by summer and in fact probably have time to carb up and everything.

Getting pretty sick of salmon though

5'10"

Started lifting and cutting the 18th of July as a fat as fuck fatass. 183cm x 145kg~, with a 2k calories diet but loss has been very slow, now down to around 1800 as per the plan but I skip some meals/snacks so it's probably around 1600 or less. Yet weight is almost the same, just belly fat feels squishier but looks havent changed much either. At around the 4th week mark I the second round of measurements put me at 1.5kg ffm up and 1.6kg of fat down, while barely losing liquids. Is this even possible? Fucking demotivating as fuck. Also, at 34% bf, my estimated lean mass is 94kg. That doesn't sound realistic, does it? Just kill me now brehs.

Get a new haircut.
Your head is not the right shape for what you have now.

It even says so on the box/bag

>tfw 3000 TDEE
>tfw want to cut at 1000 cals a day (on 2.5g of steroids so its cool)
>tfw pigged out on 3000-3500 calories yesterday

Pretty much eating 0 calories for one whole day to compensate, already 75% of the way and I don't even feel hunger or anything.

feels good.

Okay so, what's the best way to measure my bf%? If it's calipers, can anyone recommend some? I'm ready to face the music about my soft, shitty body.

5'8", down from a weight range on the scale of 157-162ish to a range of 149-154 in about two months. Had some not great weeks, and coming off a bad sickness the last one, but progress all the same. Cardio 6-7 days a week, lifting 5-6. Try to stay under 1200cal a day before the workouts

I want to be you, bro. Average daily cal intake?

Down to 96kg from 108kg in 3 months, going for 0.5-1kg a week.
Hoping to hit 80-85 by the end of the year, that will be the least I've ever weighed in my adult life.