/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Fresh bread.

Previous

first for swimmer gf

2nd for fuck off sven

3nd for swimmer gf and salty user

I thought this was a male at first until i opened the image and actually used a magnifying glass. Ill be damned

4th for diphenidine and amnesia

shut the fuck up you fucking idiot

/fraud/, redpill me on anadrol vs superdrol

Lol yes. They are both 10s IMHO.
I actually like McDonald's a lot but I get egg mcmuffins 90% of the time which are pretty healthy actually.

No they're not

One gives lmaonogains
One gives gyno

Capitalist I was planning on emailing you later sorry for the autismo that will ensue

>tfw no tall qt pole vaulter from nz

I WANT TO DIE REEEEEE

First blast then cruise on TRT
200mg test E
400-500mg tren A
AI = 12.5mg Aromasin every 3 days
Prami (pubertal gyno before any pro hormones, feels bad bros) .25mg Monday/Friday

Want to add 50-60MG Anavar for the last 4-5 weeks of my blast, would I have I change my SARM protocol for that? Add HCG?
Thank you!! If you see anything whack with my cycle, please point it out to me, I'm still a noob, and this hypothetical cycle would be 4-5 months from now so I can get all legit compounds and make any changes. For PCT, I don't plan on doing on - rather I'll
be dosing slightly elevated TRT test for the foreseeable future.

I really like Nandrolone as a compound because I've done some DNP runs in the last few months, and while I have no peripheral neuropathy to speak of, the repairitive effects of Nandrolone on the myelin sheath coating is VERY appealing to me. Once again, thanks for any replies.

why must life be so cruel? nothing more I want desu

you were told to kill yourself already

Haha I know but I don't wanna ):

id kill estp for a chance with her ;_;

Wow this is the worst thread I've ever seen.

Is this /r9k jesus

too much asin, you will crash e2 in my opinion.

do same dose every week. So 2x 6.25mg/wk

i dont know what prami is, but most people use ralox or letro for pre-gyno.

fuck the anavar, waste of time and money.
hcg would be wise.

yeah deca is really nice imo. Great lean mass builder but doesnt fuck you up like tren, and has even less sides than test.

sometimes i feel like olympia is just one big attention whoring fest for girls.

not even at 20 replies bro, chill your shit nigger

no, but sometimes autists like these come here and disturb the chad athmosphere

Breh...
It better be some good spaghetti. I hunger... :3

oh yeahand drop asin on cruise

Already several reeee's
And now a frog post
Yes this is a great thread ;)))))))))

how do you avoid trying to fuck anything when the thirsty nigga inside of you decides to come out?

why tren? whats the duration?

posting more frogs

leave this place

why would you try avoiding that

have an onahole on hand

tinder landwhales

I have high estrogen and low test already. How much should I reduce the asin by?
Tren because I've talked to a lot of old heads and they said for their first cycle if they were to redo it they'd do tren - and I just love the compound. I was thinking start with just test E for 3-4 weeks and then add tren A for weeks 4-12, add Anavar for weeks 7 or 8-12.

Oh sorry, I didn't see your reply had the doses in it. Thanks buddy.

the "old heads" youve talked to are stupid
how would you know if you love the compound or not if you havent even tried it?
dont dose aromasin e3d btw, your levels will be high af before you redose

For your first cycle, do test only. Tren is great for most people (which is why they say to add it) but if you've never done anything before and start feeling sides, you won't have any way to tell if it's the test or the tren. For your first time, keep it simple.

And AI dosage is so dependent on the person that the only way to really know for sure is get regular blood tests.

Don't reduce it, your dosages are absolutely normal. I don't know what the other user is going on about, but that's a solid cycle imo. Any less frequent than E3D is going to be worthless.

Is 40mg Tbol for 7 weeks enough? Just Trynna get lean mussels and shit.

First time posting a /fraud/ thread

How can i source?
Deepweb?

Thread saved!

Could I do test + Anavar? I'll drop the tren for now.

no you idiot

I'm gonna keep my SARM doses like you said, the same. I think you're right on that, but I'm definitely gonna drop the tren for my first blast.

SERM.

Also you're talking about AI.

freenet through 2 vpns at the very least, remember to download freenet through tor though, just in case

fuck sorry lmao, and point taken.

dubs and I stop cheating on my gf

trips and you cheat on her with one more girl

Wew lad that was close

What was your T level before roids? During/After?

is 575 ng/Dl pretty low?

low test master race lol, 96 ng/dl here.. at least it lets my insurance pay for my test lol

>96ng/dl
no fucking way.

Not really. Not ideal but not really low. You're not going to get anything prescribed if that's what you're asking.

I literally just moved to a new apartment, so all my shit is still all packed, otherwise I would post the bloods. shits low yo.

>tfw cant think of a okc username
damn

fuark

its mid range
I wouldnt call it low
but its certainly not optimal especially if youre a young fella

>okc
go back to tinder you idiot

okc is the worst thing on the planet. it's completely underused and full of girls who want long term relationships. also single moms for days

good then I know they put out lmao

maybe they'll be desperate enough for a virgin too

>tinder
[Landwhale noise in the background]

have you ever used it?

tinder is FULL of hot girls. if you only match with whales, that's your personal problem.

maybe you should move from McFatville

Yeah I know it has hot girls, just be careful and don't fall for the bait that are pictures taken from above.

Too much asin? Lmao I take 25 mg ED.

h-hi daddy

I'm the guy he's replying to - does my cycle look aight to you mane?

Anyone else get really bad hypoglycemia after an intense workout on tren? I have it right now again and I am fighting the sugar cravings so bad.

Pharma asin? How much gear are you on?

You best be running trest or somethung, saw I thread on leddit where the guy was running 4mg letro ED. Fuck that.

I should probably up my ai but I have click joints as it is and don't want to make it worse.

i call bs

Yeah dude he is gonna lie to make himself look like a effeminate fag right? I am 299ng/dl myself. Or was, since now I blast and cruise.

I had fsh and lh extremely low. One was out of range it was so low and the other was 0.1 above the bottom of the range, although I forget which one was which.

This means my pituitary is fucked right?

Or your hypothalamus isn't releasing enough GnRH.

Does curling in the squat rack work? I have been doing it for 10 months now.

curling in the squat rack gives you 20% more gains than normal curling + the satisfaction of DYELs getting pissy at you

yes, ohp does too.

people lie about everything to make themselves stand out/more interesting than they are

96ng/dl is unheard of. maybe if he cycled before and then didn't PCT. maybe mid LGD-4033 cycle bloods, etc

>20% more gains than normal
>satisfaction of DYELs getting pissy at you
is that why you shitpost so hard sven? increased gains?

B&C vs PCT after the first cycle if i plan to do another in 3 months?

that doesnt make any sense tbH, I've got no idea what you're trying to say

I just shitpost because it makes people angry

Age and natty test levels? I was a low test fag so it was an easy choice for me. Well not even really a choice

23 and no idea.

cruise, obviously. why would you go through the hell of pct if you already know you're gonna blast again as soon as you've recovered?

What are the dangers of short B&C?

what do you mean short b&c? b&c means to blast a fuckload of gear, and then instead of pcting, you start using lower doses of testosterone instead.

well, i phrased it differently.
Let's say, i plan on doing 2-3 cycles
are there any more dangers in doing that B&C instead of blast & PCT?

I ran 20mg of UGL accutane at 20mg for around 3.5 months or so. I came off a few weeks ago because I was gonna wind up "spontaneously" killing myself from it sooner or later, and still have 0 acne on my face, and extremely minimal on my chest and shoulders and back. Basically it is the same as when I was taking it.

Is this gonna last forever (yeah right)? How long should I expect it to last?

You'll have a harder time coming off, more risk to fertility and shit, you might wind up with less natural testosterone than if you cycled through that instead.

Honestly from what I read about how shitty PCT is, I don't think I would PERSONALLY even use gear if I wasn't low test and planning on BnCing forever

man you have not even taken gear and you're giving out advices?

happy_jerry

i am blasting and cruising lol wtf? because i am the 299ng/dl guy

oh, did not read it correctly then.

how much more risk is there to fertility?
>you might wind up with less natural testosterone than if you cycled through that instead.
hm, is that true?

in any scenario it's basically more gear use = more risk

the fertility thing isn't an exact science, a lot of people even pro BBers still conceive fine, while others have issues with much less use. again it's just a matter of more gear use = more risk obviously

it will be basically just 1 or maximum 2 of cruise periods of 2-3 months..

a proper accutane cycle is supposed to last forever, at least for natties. I don't know enough about the why behind test's acne production vs how accutane works to tell you whether that would also apply to us however.

no

you're just going to have to do a bigger/more compounds intensive PCT once instead of two nolva-only PCTs. hcg + clomid will be added, usually.

you might also just decide to never come off, that works too.

and i guess i'll b e able to retain a lot more on cruises instead of pcts?

yeah of course

obviously, yeah. PCT fucking sucks. avoid it as much as you can.

well, seeing as i don't give a much fuck about my health and life, B & C it is, thanks guys

So...

Hypothetical.

If a 25 year old makes out with a newly 17 year old at a festival who's.. Well. New to the country after having lived in Asia for almost a decade and never having had a boyfriend.

While she's high as a kite on stuff the guy brought with him.

And she wants to date the guy, and her parents are still gone for 6 weeks.

How bothered would MasT be when he finds out?

Hypothetical, ofcourse.

Also how wrong does /fraud/ think it is and how much would yolo approve.

>that back. Hnnng.

FELLOW SWIMMER GF ENTHUSIAST?!?!?!?!

nootropic user are you here? or anyone?

Whats a good college study stack?

im looking at phenylpiracetam right now