Does being Veeky Forums make it worth existing?

Does being Veeky Forums make it worth existing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwUJHNPMUyU
youtube.com/watch?v=2c3m0tt5KcE
rifters.com/real/Blindsight.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope. it just makes you more physically exhausted.

No and I haven't found anything that does

>Back to \b\ \pol\, faggoy

no, but it can put you in situations that could

Irrevelant, lift anyway.

What makes that comment /pol/ tier?

Oh look another fucking BAWWWW thread.

Either kill yourself, or FIX YOUR SHIT, FAGGOT. Nobody wants to hear you whine like a little bitch.

Wondering this as well.

Go back to a leafyishere comment section, redditor.

By being defeatist and autistic.

regular exercise is the only thing keeping my depression at bay
as a result I don't want to kill myself unless I take like a rest week
so I guess yes

It was a faggy comment

post more

Lia's face is weird but in a fuckable way. The rest of her is just plain fuckable. I want to impregnate her in the most legal way possible.

She's already losing her value imo

Her left knee looks like the back of a bald guy's head.

why do white women age like shit?

Genetics

>Does being Veeky Forums make it worth existing?
>Not the fact that you were the fastest sperm leaving behind 250 million to die in your first act
>Not because every single thing that has happened since time was conceived as led to your birth
>Not because of the thousands of men who struggled, killed, and survived so you could exist
>Not because you're a retarded 20 year old kid who hasn't quiet figured out where he's going in life yet and if he just chilled the fuck out and did something with his life, then the pieces would fall into place.

No, being Veeky Forums does not make it worth existing, it just enhanced it. Stop being a faggot.

No, being a manmore does.

Maybe I won't an hero today
Thanks user

I don't like how fat her face looks, I know her body is not hamplanet mode but her face sure is. She looks like that moon emoji.

What causes this weird genetic anomaly?

She eats carbs before bed

honestly its the only thing

same thing happened to claire abbott

white women genetics mang

Why

I wonder how shitty it must feel to have your ONLY worth as a human be based off of youthful beauty that's already fading. She literally peaked in ultimate value before she could even vote. Shit seems really fucked to me.

nah, but it makes the thought of an hero a little less enticing.

also
>girls want my DDDDD

The thought of existence itself is a flawed thinking of our biological brain. You do not exist user, and you never will.

playing miniature wargames helps a bit.

Me and Descartes beg to differ.

>i know i am therefore i am
>Cogito ergo sum
>philosophy mothertrucker

You don't know her so stop forcing your idiotic world-view about her life. Just because all you do it beat your pathetic dick to her pictures doesn't mean that it's all there is to her as a person.

As they age, men's value increases while women's decreases. An 80 year old man has ten time the knowledge and wisdom an 18 year old has; an 80 year old woman stopped having anything to contribute 50 years ago.

Kek you know I'm right Mr. White Knight. You do know she'll never fuck you even though you defend her online, right?

>i know i am
Firstly, it's "I think, therefore I am", or "Cogitu ergo sum", originally appeared in French but I can't remember that one off hand.

Secondly, it's begging the question by specifying that HE HIMSELF is thinking and therefore the conculsion that he already exists is inevitable.

You do not exist. What "you" are currently aware of being available in your neural network's working memory that "you" can identify as the Self, is an illusion created ad-hoc by the system, for the sake of the system, and it's a temporary illusion that disperses as soon as the system no longer has a need to think of itself as such. You're not aware of being "someone" when you're in deeply reading a book, when you sleep, when you're solving mathematical equations or driving for an hour - there's just the system functioning as it should.

>philosophy motherfucker

Well I think you're off base a bit there. If you're talking straight wisdom then the old lady can and probably does have similar wisdom to an old man. The old man is also physically useless and not really contributing much more than experience, just like the woman. And they'll both look like shit and smell because that's what old people do.

I meant that this girl has made her beauty (and imo she's not thag special looking) her identity and never bothered fostering any value beyond that. She isn't creating, she isn't seeking an education in anything worthwhile, and she doesn't seen to have anything valuable beyond looks. A woman can be beautiful and still provide value beyond her youthful beauty, but this woman doesn't and cant. Shes going to end up like Christina Model and end up with a bunch of plastic surgery and desperately whoring herself out for money to try to maintain the illusion that she's still beautiful.

>I meant that this girl has made her beauty ... her identity and never bothered fostering any value beyond that. She isn't creating, she isn't seeking an education in anything worthwhile, and she doesn't seen to have anything valuable beyond looks
>A woman can be beautiful and still provide value beyond her youthful beauty, but this woman doesn't and cant

Most women never will. They will die as dull and as basic as they were when they were 16 because they built themselves for marriage, found a man to support them and stopped developing as a person, while the man kept encountering challenges at work and in life and gained something extra for himself.

>if he just chilled the fuck out and did something with his life, then the pieces would fall into place
Easier said than done...
Will lifting actually give me the ability to do something with it?

You can program a robot to say "I think therefore I am" and some cult leaders think they are gods.

You are just physical slimy molecules that were created from water and rock

Religion is dead, welcome to the age of enlightenment... it's super depressing.

Man that's depressing as fuck. I am so glad the women in my life aren't like that, I don't think I could take seeing them waste their potential as humans like that.

It's only depressing if you want it to be. Having no in born purpose beyond reproducing and trying not to die (both of which you have the freedom to ignore if so desired) is incredibly liberating. You can choose your own meaning and purpose in life, and do as you wish and need to to accomplish those goals. Religions invented by goat fucking cavemen shouldn't be the basis of your morality and drive.

Actually you weren't the fastest sperm, the fastest sperm just opened the door for you. You're just lucky.

nah user you have no freedom. your life has been predetermined from millenia ago. you do not even have power over your will

But why would the system need an illusion of sapience? It's a natural flaw that we are the only sapient species because we can choose to go against the natural law. It would make more sense if the system needed us to be sentient rather than sapient because then we would comply with the system, without having to choose that for ourselves.

>easier said than done
How the fuck would you know? I would, because I did it. Chill the fuck out, go to school, and if you're not a complete retard then your life will come together.

>Doesn't matter if you win by an mile or some retard holding the door open and tipping his semen fedora
>Winning is still winning

God look how fat she's getting.

Perfect example of how often times (but not all) women just have to exist in order to be attractive, and put no effort into being physically attractive aside from not eating like a fuckin' pig.

Based off of what? Totally free will is a lie, but you definitely have limited free will in the scope of our short lifetimes and single planet. Stop being a defeatist and actually try and you'd be amazed at what you can accomplish.

Claiming that there's no point/you've failed before you began as a reason to never try is just a self fulfilling prophecy.

You sound like you have a dead end job and have no purpose but won't think about it and is trying to justify it right now. How would you define "come together"? Become a mindless slave to habit? Earn enough money that doesn't justify the lack of time to spend it? "Enlightenment"? Do you know what it's like to have no real idea of purpose? It's easy for some people to just go ahead with their miserable lives doing something for someone for someone five days a week until they're 60. "lol bro just chill out and b urself". How are you not aware of the trash advice your trying to give?

So what will please you user? Experiencing every experience before you die? Reading every book before you die? Taking happy drugs to be happy 24/7 before you die?

Face it, religion used to give us a grand purpose, now there's just an eternity of blackness to look forward to

This turned out to be a pretty good thread

>eternity of blackness to look forward to
No there isn't. You make it seem like all we see is black after we die. Like we are still conscious and only seeing darkness. You won't see anything. You won't "be" when you die. You'll see the exact same thing that you saw for billions of years before you were born - by which I mean you didn't see anything because you "weren't".

Striving for what I want pleases me. Even if I fail then at least it was in the pursuit of my desire, rather than failing because I was too cowardly to attempt anything. I think the real core of this is that you fest failing at what you do, so you've adopted this pseudo nihilistic view and pretend nothing matters.

If you value that sky daddy bullshit so much then just participate in it. Nobody is stopping you from being another crazy born again desperate to be told what to think and do.

I needed to read this

Tortured with such questions it might be time for you to watch this youtube.com/watch?v=gwUJHNPMUyU

youtube.com/watch?v=2c3m0tt5KcE

I've got a missing pec and If I haven't killed myself yet, you shouldn't aswell
Don't give up, even how fucked you are.
My best advice would be try to make the best out of a bad situation.

Stop tipping your fedora and you'll find alot of things get better.

The existential, philosophical, psychological and spiritual gains i've gotten from Peterson is like nothing else. Its SS and GOMAD for the mind and soul. Highly recommend it.

>Its SS and GOMAD for the mind and soul.
Are you implying ss+gomad are good

it was a metaphor

maybe I have failed... ;(

> tfw think too much to be in a god tier religion

Well I suffer depression, and I am genuinely only had a dopamine release maybe twice in the last year, when exercising. I feel ok after doing workout, but never feel refreshed, When I try to study after working out as well, I find my concentration is less. What am I doing wrong?

Begging the question, what is the thing experiencing the illusion? The illusion itself? It seems easy to start going in circles here.

I guess you could make the argument that "I" is the pattern of electrical impulses in the brain, and that no "observer", or subject of experience is neccessary. It's counterintuitive, but we already know nature often is. We're the flame, not the candle, to say it like some sort of faggot.

I'm honestly not sure if I feel good or bad about this.

>philosophical zombies, motherfucker.

If you like hard sci-fi, read Blindsight

rifters.com/real/Blindsight.htm

It explores those ideas quite nicely.

>playing miniature wargames helps a bit.

It is The Emperor's will!

It's a double edged sword my friend.

I'm lucky enough to play with alot of guys who went from fat nerds to now moderately athletic nerds. Pretty much all of us are aspie kissless virgins though.

We play in a club at a church hall but before we put the tables and terrain out so we have to wait for the Brownies (like female scouts) to finish.

The best part of it all is the 18-24 year old troop qt's from who managed the younger ones are always hanging around afterward to flirt with us. A slight bonus is the sisters and single mums picking up their kids often quiz us and get flirty.

But the sad part is, none of us have any social skills at all unless its Warmahordes/Warham/Dropzone/Warcraft or RPG and Vidya related.

One time the Troop leaders were having a meeting without the kids in and afterward loads of them were hanging around. Now picture five above average guys surrounded by the type of women we basically all dream about. Then imagine them trying not to spill spaghetti on their codexes as said women are asking what we do here, what our weekend plans were, if we were local etc etc. Whilst at the same time fighting the urge to not show them their Hive Tyrant conversion or go off on one for an hour of in-jokes about a Lucious-Angron sketch show.

Its painful to watch. Its painful to take part and jesus christ its painful when you've got a blonde QT and her friend flirting with you and you pull out the battle board and begin putting terrain on it. The way their look changes from 'wow he's hot' to 'What the living fuck'

Heed my words Battle Brothers. Nothing, and I mean fucking nothing, turns a girl that age away quicker than you and your mate having a mumbled argument about the bullshit placing of the Cathedral terrain with a fucking retarded cover foot-print.

Whats wrong with /pol/? i wear tin foil on my balding head to stop the government from stealing my gains. /pol/ is the work out you all need.

Can never unsee

I recently got into the hobby again (well, mostly painting), but my interest died about 6 months later because spending so much time on something that devalues you so much in other people's eyes is not worth it

Stay strong, brother. Wenches beget heresy. Not to mention child support payments.

I don't know what you guys are on.
Existence is fucking SWEET!

not in the least since god hates s all
especially ne

kek

I love this post. Stay Strong. I have a friend who has like 30k points or more and he has a gf.

>5'7

It helps me not kill myself

honestly you guys are so pathetic

Lifting is great if you're a manlet

>tfw 5'3

you guys have it easy

>they built themselves for marriage
hehe, if only