Has anyone on Veeky Forums ever actually had sex or had a gf?

Has anyone on Veeky Forums ever actually had sex or had a gf?

No

I'm married and have had an active sex life for 10 years, so yeah.

I had a gf and regular sex about 3 years ago, going on 4

topkek

Have smashed 40+ chicks legit 7s 8s 9s ask me anything

nice one, once you meet a girl and she accepts you your natural t levels drop (you know hunter gatherer shit) keep those t levels high by being a kiss less virgin.

pro tip: watch videos happy young couples before you work out to get a little extra rage and bump t levels.you know using 'tfw no qt3.14 gf' to your advantage.

no gf only sex

I had a gf for 2.5 years
she was the nicest girl I ever knew
I treated her badly and didn't deserve her
she dumped me 5 years ago pretty much to the date and I haven't talked to another woman since not including store clerks or customer service etc.

I've had one night of sex with a girl I was seeing when I was 20, lost my v card that night. Went and came 3 times over the course of a few hours, was a pretty dope experience

Like, I always thought I'd bust and be done for a couple hours. Nah senpai, give me 5 minutes and a grope of a titty and I could go for days.

>dat feel when its now been 2 years since last intercourse, or anything intimate

Almost wish I stayed a kv so I could at least not know what I was missing out on.

one girl only. laster for about 8 years though.

dont do that btw

I don't understand this mindset, you are married but have regular sex with strangers or regular affairs?

Whats the point of being married, are you just a materialistic person who wants the house/car etc or have you just agreed not to give a fuck? I just want to understand that mindset

Lel is that actually true? Once you settle down with 1 girl your body accepts it and t levels drop?

Are you happy? Is it as great as it seems?

I have actually noticed this except it's after I have sex with a girl. Maybe it's why I can't hold a girlfriend is my testosterone levels drop after we fuck because I'm relaxed and she loses interest in me

I'm and not married at all. I meant that I had a gf almost 4 years ago but got dumped and have not had another gf nor sex since then

It's about long term true happiness day after day built on a quality relationship not hedonism. That's what I think but I've never held a girlfriend more than a couple weeks so I don't know jack shit

Second question, does gf help gains?

in the exact same boat as you user

for some reason i thought i'd be able to find a new girl easily... like now that i'd already had a gf i'd know how to get another.

fast forward 3.5 years and i here i am

These pics are fake r-right

I've had sex with 9 girls (21 yo) and 4 gfs. It comes down to being approachable and small talk. Use tinder if you're autistic, but relationships from tinder are pretty likely to fail.

who is the girl in the pic? any more pics?

>tfw no slut wants to fuck you

>read sth on Veeky Forums
>is that actually true
W E W L A D

Third question, does sex actually raise Testosterone levels?

I hope not.

Yes most likely. THere are websites for making fake snaps lol

post more just so my faith in a loyal woman can reach 0

I think this is my last SFW one.

Yep when I was 15. Had a bj when I was 17. I'm 19 now

Why do pics like this piss me the fuck off

Im a 20yo virgin.. Am I being too nice to girls? Sometimes when im rude they just call me arrogant and no shit happens

I thought so too user.

But in that time I started lifting and I'm in school now to have a pretty decent career, so I think things will work out.

I hope things turn around for you as well bro

Sex when I was 15 no gf though

>tfw you post 4 times and no one responds to you

I was molested, now freak out at the first sign of sexuality. I had a gf but every time we tried to fuck I had a panic attack. 25 year old virgin here. fucking kill me senpai

lmao unlucky son never gonna reply to you

reply to this post or you lose all your gains over night

You're not alone. ;_; People are fucked up. We're gonna make it.

the fifth is the charm ;)

I had sex but I had to do all the work and it still felt great, even with a condom. My only thing is for the girl to do the work so I just have to sit there and be hard.

tell me which ones are your posts so i can (you) them and make you feel better

No sex, only gf (4 years)

"I'm married and have an active sex life" does not mean they're having sex with strangers retard

Woman can barely be considered human; the Greeks were right, young boys and men are the only ones deserving of love.

Thanks for your contributions user. Have a pic of Dan blizzardman feeling up on Claire

Because those sorts of pictures are degenerate and low-class as fuck. You shouldn't like that.

Women don't want you to be rude to them, but they just don't want you to be a weakling who makes them uncomfortable. Imagine you were talking to a girl, and she acts completely awkward, and has no self-esteem; would you be attracted to them? Also, say there was a really bitchy girl, who insults you and acts superior; would you be attracted to her?

On the flip side, say you met a girl who is chill, confident, friendly, and down-to earth; wouldn't you probably like her more than all the others? The exact same principle applies to how we as men should approach women. Seriously, treat them the way you want to be treated, and if they make you feel "wrong", then that isn't the person for you, and you should be patient and keep looking.

hi user how's your sunday been

Had sex at 3pm, it is now 6:52.

I have satisfied every girl I've been with, sex has never been an issue.

Ask away, I will not give you any bs answers anons.

The happiest I've ever been was the first time I gave a girl an orgasm just from fucking

>those flushed cheeks
>that trembling
>that look of amazement

Nothing in life compares to it

Thanks cools my rage a bit down

Veeky Forums ain't about the bitches. at first you lift because you want the pussy, but then you lift so much that you want to become topdog at the gym and you become buff so other men can appreciate ya. women settle for a flat tummy and being able to open pickle jars, dudes settle for having bricks in your stomach and being able to lift iT

Thanks brahs

11 girls in eight years
>fat annoying ginger, neither of us knew what the hell we were doing
>first long-term girlfriend, relationship lasted four years. 5'3", very artsy/hippie, ended up growing apart
>had a threesome with aforementioned gf and a friend of hers, she's also short but incredible tits and great curves. Stayed friends, going to her wedding in a couple weeks
>tall blonde, awesome personality, wanted sex constantly. Dated for a year and a half before she moved away, would have gone with her but she had a chronic health issue and I couldn't see it working out. Still regret it sometimes
>hottest girl I've ever been with was on an overseas group trip, she's an actress/model in LA and is starting to make it into bigger things. Fucked in a hotel room overlooking Tel Aviv, one of the best nights of my life
>Totally chill girl I don't remember much about, average body, average everything really. Liked to smoke, fuck, and hang out in bed all day. Was exactly what I needed at the time
>Okcupid hookup, boring, not particularly attractive, never saw her again
>Hooked up with a girl while performing together with a touring group. She was 36, unbelievable body, looked sweet and innocent but you wouldn't believe the shit that came out of her mouth. Was engaged but "on a long leash," her fiance knew about it and didn't care
>Short blonde, average body but great personality, extremely talented musician. Was really into her before she dumped me out of the blue after half a year
>Gorgeous 6'2" girl, friend of a friend, dated for a few months before I ended it. Kind of boring in and out of bed
>Current girl is also tall (6'), great curves, much younger than me but a ton of fun to be around

every single guy needs to experience this feel. will make you a better man. except for the five years of nothing, that is.

How to get them to bed without committing? They always say they want to be exclusive right away but I'm just trying to fool around
Is it because I'm usually with chubbos and I'm too good for them?

Then agree to be sexually exclusive then break it off later. It does you no good to make it obvious you're talking to multiple girls.

Sounds scummy, but it's easier to get them in bed being "Exclusive", then nitpicking something about them you don't like then using that as a reason to be distant.

That said, I have too little information on how you approach girls, and approaches differ from girl to girl. Some make it more obvious they want the rod than others.

yeah that part wasn't very well thought out

I know this feel brehs. Just focus on you.
Don't go chasing butterflies - mend your garden and the butterflies will come.

Was with a chubber. Got a handy, as soon as I was done I'm thinking, wow you are very uninteresting I'm out. Then later that night she texts me, "so like what are we" and I mean i think would I take this one out in public? No way, but an uggo is better than nothing.

I've fucked 19 girls in 3 months, mostly 5-6/10s but at few 8-9/10 so life is going well at the moment.
Still miss my ex though.

Yeah

Not better than nothing, unless you literally never, ever pull anything.

What else have you done with said landwhale? Many dates? What?

If it was just meeting her + a handy, anything more than "We're friends" and you're asking for an obsessed heffer on your ass.

lol, Birthrite.

are these real? I feel so bad right now bros

>SFW

I don't
We fooled around at a party one night, then I went over for a movie. That's it.
Full disclosure I'm overweight but just a beer gut not landwhale .when I get with a chubber their single friends all either try to ask why ur with her, or get jelly

do you like ph3

See

Nope.
My extremely small penis has caused me to reject any advances.

>tfw no sex since gf broke up with me 6 months ago

I'd say 50-50
either they're fake snapchats created for some cuck fetish forum
or they're real snapchats sent to some one with a cuck fetish and shared on a cuck fetish forum

does it really matter?

/soc/

You forgot
>And then I woke up to the sound of my Jew gold rustling

Yeah; I got dumped by my gf a month ago. We had great sex sometimes. :^(

i had sex with 36 girls my freshman year of college

i started dating a girl seriously my sophomore year of college

i slept with my friend's little sister my senior year of college and she broke up with me

i haven't had sex or even been attracted to a girl since. i'm 26 now

Dont feel bad someone else is taking care of her needs for you.. Just kidding bro hope you can talk with her and try to solve your issues

they're not real. that shit is psycho

don't underestimate cucks. don't think of these as "angry gf trying to piss off her ex" or whatever. think of it as an agreed upon deal and that the man is aroused when her stay at home wife text something like this in the middle of a meeting

Fucking degenerate liberal numales.

Are you me? Except I was in for 5 years and had nothing serious going on for 3. Had little things but was never able to get another serious relationship.

I always thought people were edgy when they said "I'm done with dating I'm gonna be single for life" but now I feel like I have no other choice, shit seems so hard to get into man, I'm 30 and I already gave up on have kids/family.

At least my brother is already married and has a kid, so my family wont die out.

this is a meme right? Right? Right dude

Real life cucks? Like actually men that LIKE to be literally cucked? No way

Yeah, I've had sex with three women, including my gf who dumped me last week. The first and this last one were long term relationships but the second was just a few month summer fling with an old coworker. Aside from those three I made out with one girl and grabbed her tits in high school but that's it.

Feelsbadman about my now ex because I really loved her and she had finally stopped being terrible at sex a couple of months before she dumped me. She was a KV when we started dating and had all the sexual aptitude of a chair. Feels like a wasted investment teaching her how to be good in bed.

How do I convince my gf to let me cum on her face?

one thing I've noticed is that for a primal urge that sexual frustration is real easy to filter out

being alone is not something that bothers me like it did when I was a teenager. I don't think about "tfw no gf" or anything I just live life, focus on work, lifting and reading. I don't particularly miss women.
funny thing is they're usually conservative heavily religious middle aged or 50+ couples

How do you know? You work with them?

I'm a bull. :^)

t. Lonely Depressed Negro from the Bible Belt

you just go for it

>Dub dubs
Ok ill bite, how?

I have a gf now

Yeah the anxiety for sex is gone since I've had it for a long time and pretty frequently, what I feel is just this void for companionship. And I also feel like casual sex is a pretty shitty experience, like a +1 fap. My ex gf knew everything I liked, every fetish and perfomed them happily, its not like I have any weird fetish, it just feels like shit having all these basic as fuck sex every time because there is no intimacy with the girl I'm with.

ask her to open her mouth before you finish
abort if she doesn't comply

If I cum in a girl when she is on her period will ahe get pregnant?

I feel you. The best thing about relationship is how it gets passionate and you know each other's kinks and small details from experience. But also the companionship, I actually miss falling asleep and waking up next to someone a whole lot more than anything sexual.

Getting a girl has very little to do with how nice or mean you are, it comes down to your overall worth. Social status, looks, wealth, and all those other things women will notice straight off the bat.

*Keeping* a girl is where your actual personality (as opposed to persona) matters.

Keep leveling up nigga.

Both. Overrated.

it's possible but unlikely

Post more cuck snapchats qt girls acting like whores is my fetish.

You need therapy, and I'm not saying that in a mocking way.

Oh man learning to sleep alone is fucking terrible man, worst feel.

>finally fall asleep
>wake up randomly at 4AM
>roll over instinctively to be big spoon
>nobody there
>instantly deeply depressed