Let's imagine that you want to achieve Geralt mode naturally (including strength, speed and endurance...

Let's imagine that you want to achieve Geralt mode naturally (including strength, speed and endurance, spending days without sleeping), because you want to hunt monsters or whatever.
What are the steps you should take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K03J38wr6TM
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_KtvVvolY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to be a fucking Witcher

?

Geralt isn't even Geralt-mode naturally. The whole process of becoming a witcher and the un-nattiness of it is a big portion of the story in Witcher 3. Shit's crazy.

you could try LSD. results may vary

>results may vary
This is why I keep browsing Veeky Forums.

His strength, speed, etc. could never be obtained naturally or otherwise because he's a fucking Witcher.

If you wanted his physique and want to improve your own performance just train and eat right not that hard but we're all just too lazy to actually put in the work it takes.

you'll never get superhero mode, but look up shit like Renshaw. there is a whole science of pushing the human mind and body beyond normal capacities

Even Ciri, who has MAGICAL POWERS AND IS THE LADY OF SPACE AND TIME isn't able to match up to Geralt in terms of physical prowess (although she does way better than any human could).

So yeah. Just go for aesthetics brah.

GERALT VS REGIS WHO WINS

focus on your core, do some other random shit for shits and giggles, keep a low bf%

done

>Just go for aesthetics brah.
That's like running half the way.

>mfw Geralt goal body threads

do weighted pull ups and lateral raises and abs exercises

drop bodyfat to 9-10% or even lower

Good question. Regis would be stronger, but he would also have remorses, enough to give advantage to Geralt.
Anyway... Regis could only be killed by a superior vampire.

Detlaff was stronger than Regis, but Geralt managed to defeat him, even if he could never truly kill him.

The point is moot though, as Gaunter O'Dimm is the baddest mofo in all of the Witcher universe.

Do PPL bro split but add strength training in there somehow. Make sure you actually go heavy, as this is the only way to properly develop the core. Also do oly lifts (clean and jerk, snatch, front squat, etc.) for flexibility.

Then sprint 3 times a week. Find a weight suit or wear a heavy backpack while doing it. Lunge up and down stairs (just for the hell of it lol).

STRETCH DAILY. Do a full body stretch, with emphasis on BACK, HIPS, pelvis, hamstrings, neck, ankles, wrists, and everything else. Also do bioenergetics (see Elliott Hulse). Squat whenever you're watching TV or on the computer. Foam roll if you can.

For diet, eat lean meat, complex carbs, and organic. I'd 2500-3000 cal. if you're being honest with your routine. Refrain from processed foods, hamburger meat, and anything that is "white" or "enriched".

Go to an MMA gym and actually learn and practice.

>Trial of the Grasses
>natty
Do you even witcher?

>achieving Geralt mode natty

The dude is so fucking roided out that it's a game play mechanic and a core part of his stoey. Either fucking roid or give up this unrealistic goal.

I've done acid more times than I have fingers. I've experienced unreal elation but also dread I never knew was possible. Every time you take it is different. have fun user

>Gaunter O'Dimm is the baldest mofo in all of the Witcher universe.
FIFY

Wolf versus Viper. Duel of titans.
youtube.com/watch?v=K03J38wr6TM

>"those who didn't survive died in agony, but those who did gained lightning quick reflexes, their signature cat-like eyes, and other bodily enhancements in return."
It's more about getting superhuman abilities. Geralt, as well as Ciri trained physically really hard in Kaer Morhen.

4 POTIONS COME ON, LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

>witchers
>natty

Achievable natty?

geralt mode is all personality

even if you have his body and skills, geralt warmness is god tier personality

SS + GOMAD

Being a Witcher makes you unable to have babbys

It's fantasy-roids

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMMIT

IT'S MOTHER FUCKING POTION TIME

I'M PUTTING IN 5 SCOOPS OF HYDRAGENUM IN MY THUNDERBOLT POTION CAUSE I ALWAYS GOTTA OVER DO EVERYTHING RIGHT TRISS?

*medallion hums in background annoying bystanders but geralt seems oblivious to it*

SO I JUST GOT TO THE FOREST, DUNNO WHAT I'M GONNA KILL YET, MAYBE KILL SOME DROWNERS, KILL SOME WOLVES

8 HOUR MEDITATION COME ON

Ohfuck my sides

I still stick by the Witcher series being at least a partial commentary of society's contradicting views on PED. We like seeing unnaturally big, strong, powerful athletes. We give them everything as long as no one reminds us that most of them use something outside of normal human consumption to achieve their goals. Then we hate and shun them, but refuse to go to a natty world with natty professional athletes.

We need the T, but hate it when athletes tell us they use the T.

Damn, hadn't realized that

You need to go to Kaer Morhen as a kid and be able to survive the trials of the grasses. Don't forget to wear armor from the Wolf School.

I was disappointed that they didn't make Yen higher test. Good game despite that.

Yeah but he's constantly on the road, as far as i can remember he's pretty old, im assuming he loses a bunch of blood once in a while, his metabolism is supposed to be super fast but he rarely has enough money to eat a lot, he drinks enough to actually get drunk even though his body filters poisons.
It's not like he's putting a lot of effort into his physique.

Hes also not real nigger

My point was that he's completely reliant on witcher roids to keep him in shape. If anyone else survived the extra strength herbs he was given and trained consistently/kept a healthy diet, they'd be in better shape.

Pull ups, leg raises, and chest flies all day every day. Maybe some OHP.

>that time he got drunk with the other witchers
Fucking hell, best game I've played in a while

GOTTA SLEEP BIG TO GET BIG

yen being hightest would go against the books descriptions of her, she is supposed to be a dainty whore who cucks you

What is high/low test?

A witcher who looked after their body would be Letho-mode.

Isn't Letho's body counterproductive? He sacrifices too much in order to be stronger.

Basically toxic amounts of drugs and roid, just like a witcher.

Nah vigilfortz killed him before. Either way assuming they don't hold back during the fight, Geralt wins. Idk if you played Blood and wine, but Geralt kills a much more powerful vampire than regis mostly on his own.

I played the games, including Blood and Wine ("good" end, everybody lives but Dettlaff), and I own all Sapkowski books. Geralt defeated Dettlaff, but he didn't killed him. Regis finished the job.

Only reason she cucks you is because you raped her fate with the wish

>He sacrifices too much in order to be stronger
>implying

Mother fucker moves faster than lightning

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_KtvVvolY

witchers went through insane training when they were young and then took magical shrooms.
we can only assume they dont have to go to the gym and do ss in order to stay fit. killing monsters their whole life is sufficient

1 set of Trial of Grasses til success

>RIGHT TRISS?

seids have gone

geralt is around 100years old

>I ALWAYS GOTTA OVER DO EVERYTHING RIGHT TRISS
>RIGHT TRISS

is amino acid a substitute for acid?

There's a quest in witcher 3 where that wish is undone?????

No, she's just a whore swinging on the cock carousel ever since she got her magical plastic surgery done, and went from a literal 2/10 to a 9/10 with big tits.
She's a bipolar roastie.

Yeah, with a fight on the top of a mountain. The quest is called "The Last Wish".

bodyfat

Did nobody ever read the goddamned books?

He's so roided up and genetically modified he's barely human. He's so far off baseline that he's sterile.

Also, he's a fucking fantasy character. Do 1/10 of the shit he does on a daily basis and you'll be dead.

You can't be the Witcher, George, sorry.

Train for 400m sprint.

lol I took acid at least 50 times in the space of 7 months

Was a fucking ride im still learning to be a normal person.

Best and worst times of my life. Shame the badtimes stick out in memory more because of their lastng effects

I don't remember tattoos being in the game, from one of the DLC or updates or mods?

"i miss triss"
literally, everyone who made the mistake of choosing yen

HES NOT REAL NIGGA

set and setting

believe in the ability to re-frame your attitude and you would be surprised at what you can overcome

So, are you saying that Geralt left humanity behind?

WITNESSED

4444 SCOOPS CMON

wow nice guide for killing yourself
>do x routine + additional strength work + additional oly lifts
while you probably struggled on your 4 exercises starting strength.
>sprint with something heavy
yeah excelent way to fuck yourself even harder than with overtraining
>stretch daily
its a meme. stretch whats tight. overstretching is riskier than heavy lifting
>organic
again nice meme

to op:
youll never be superhero. do some fitness stuff to be above average joe but stop thinking with good routine youll become batman

Nah man 6days a week ppl with more strength and oly lifts + weighted sprinting is key and totally doable