Asian Guy Thread

What's up Asian guys of Veeky Forums! How's your success with non-Asian women? And success on Tinder?

Black girls are actually incredibly nice, cute and intelligent, will never go back.
>tfw got memed by society

Depends. I usually hit on hot weaabos because they are into asian guys lol

Light skin or dark skin? I've almost never been attracted to dark skin black girls, but I wish was

why no azn girls though

I actually hate those girls. I'd rather have a girl like me for me than like me because I'm asian

I do very well with slavic women, I don't know if its to do with the fact that 50% of them are weebs.

I'm sorry to say that but if someone's with an asian it's obviously because that person likes asians, you have to distinguish between liking you BECAUSE you're asian, and liking the asian apparance.

I mean if a girl's last 3 boyfriends were Asian...this is my reaction

I thought that guy was wearing blue eye shadow from the thumbnail.

Seriously, bullshit aside.
Literally any race of grills>>>>>>white american chicks...

She may like the appearance of asian men, it's a very attractive type, specially if the guy is fit.

Like I said you need to be able to distinguish being liked because you're asian and a person that has a strong preference for asian men.

how big are ur dicks

no estat pls

>with non-Asian women
I'm a jungle chink, all the women I keep getting with are pale chinks. I don't seek them out, it just keeps on happening.

7x5.5
It seems that chinese maths genes are the same as tiny babby penis genes because I suck at math

The 2 in the middle are best

Getting shit on with my first cut brahs. Macros are right, lost 10 lbs so far, but my abs aren't visible and I'm worried it's because I have shitty south east asian genetics or something. Are asian genetics shit tier for abs or is it the result of eating rice my entire life up as well as dirty bulking?

post pics

>asian with big dick
An unicorn, you must have hit the jackpot on the lottery genetic.

I dunno I like the powerful look of the girl with the fro on the right. I'd say 2 and 4 are the best.

It's not that uncommon, I've seen the same size and bigger. No homo. I'm jungle/south east asian btw.

Yeah full homo here, I'm jealous of the girl that gets you.

I'm only 1/2 Japanese. My mom is white and very good looking. I've never had problems with women, and yes, black and latina chicks are really into me. 7 in

height? I'm in the same boat pretty much, 6.5-7 inches but I'm convinced it's because of nutrition and height(I'm also 6'1). Average in my country is supposedly 4 inches and height is 5'5

t-thanks, I'm with a five-foot-flat womanlet (chinese, again) and she has to stop me barely halfway. Not very satisfying when you don't bottom out.

I stand at a towering 5'8

Fuck you guys, I have a 5.2" dick

And when I was on Tinder basically only matched with Asian chicks. The furthest I got was an Asian-white qt model chick with freckles

>tfw she stopped replying though

just b yourself
vagina does not feel anything beyond 4"
etc

I've dated mostly asian girls and unsurprisingly most asian girls i've known have dated men. I live in Jew York. There are asian women that date white men (usually top gooks working in the business field) but i find that in general, most asian women and asian people glue to Chinatown/Koreatown/Asian community hubs and marry Asian men.

White men tend to date the dark skinned nigger Asa Akira looking Asians. Why?

How have u guys been doing on tinder? This line has worked for me like 80% of the time, have gotten 3 numbers w it

>10 years old LMAO
>that shamfur """game"""
No

Sup my fellow Asian bros. Oriental Asian here, it seems I have more luck with white girls over Asian. In saying that, I have a white gf. Where I live there are two types of Asian, either you're super quiet and somewhat weedy or just super fit.

Oh I'm absolutely fine with my dick size, mostly because it's not like I can do much about it anyway. The girls I've been with have been satisfied with my dick

Still, can't help but wonder how much (presumably) being below/slightly below average keeps chicks from wanting to hook up.

I only used tinder for a week or two last year after a breakup and other dumb shit, so I mostly just did it for self reassurance. I admit that I'm kind of a fag for doing it but whatever, it's done.

That line you're using is objectively shit but I mean if it works whatever dude go for it

koreaboos are the worst

>Still, can't help but wonder how much (presumably) being below/slightly below average keeps chicks from wanting to hook up.
It doesn't matter, because by the time they see your babby dick it's literally too late and have already played themselves. They wanted to fuck you for something else so don't worry about it.

Asian girls with the Asa Akira makeup, tanning style, and expression makes me think "status-seeking chick is into rich white dudes." The hottest Asian girls usually date Asian guys in my experience.

This is coming from a fairly well-off white guy living in a city where all sorts of ethnic pairings are common.

This.

How the fuck do you deal with all the woe be me beta cunts flocking every website and ranting how they are undatable because they are asian?

Im indian and it seems like every fucking website i visit have a group of these mouth breathers whose sole purpose is to sully the reputation. I dont notice many of these posts from other "asian" dudes these days but man this south asian self hate posts are getting tiring.

Fuck Asian girls. How2cop qt asian+anything else mix

Yeah absolutely I feel you.

>How the fuck do you deal with all the woe be me beta cunts flocking every website and ranting how they are undatable because they are asian?
literally close the browser tab and/or don't visit those sites. They are poison, Pajeet.

That I have a 7" doesn't make my statement any less wrong.

Just don't take it seriously if it's in the minority, or avoid those sites entirely. It's why I stopped browsing /r9k/ and ignore the woman-hating bullshit on Veeky Forums

Go back to r/asianmasculinity you cunts

Honestly now that i think about it by my poor definition all around I guess my bodyfat is too high

>It's why I stopped browsing /r9k/ and ignore the woman-hating bullshit on Veeky Forums
Big-dicked asians and reformed robots. This thread is full of miracles

>5'11
>69kg
>baby face
>small dick
The only girls who are into me are ones who want a guy with kpop aesthetics

oh fuck that place exists dear lord

stop cutting and lift

yeah man ive been trying to ween myself away from the internetz in general. I was never an /r9k/ or a feel fag, but i could have been browsing bodybuilding forums, leddit whatever and these posts always blindside the fuck outta me and just feed into my insecurities lel. I think my high school self would be ashamed to see how soft ive become that other peoples opinions strongly influence me haha and thats saying a lot

eat more you skinny faggot

I fare great with white chicks too. My last 2 gfs where white, and so were about 2/3 of the chicks I've fucked (Including current super-white irish gf). I've been with half-asians, but never with full-blooded azns.

I was never really what we'd today call an /r9k/bot, since I started in 2008 when it was first formed and still interesting, but I had to leave by the end of 2009 because I knew that even though I knew their anger towards everything was bullshit, their negative attitude just put me in a bad mood.

>but i could have been browsing bodybuilding forums, leddit whatever and these posts always blindside the fuck outta
I totally feel this. The internet as a whole has gotten substantially angrier in the past half decade or so. I don't know why, but it seems that everyone online is pissed at everything now. Men hate women, women hate men, every race hates every other race, slightly left leaning libertarians hate slightly right leaning libertarians, etc. It's really sad, but you can't let yourself become like that.

lads halp, i live in the hood and workout in the park and black chicks hit on me nonstop. wat do? the aids rate here is like 3% or something crazy and this is real ghetto shit not just lolblackppl -opa locka florida if any of u know the area.

internet became more accessible. All the bad things that were always there are now to be had through the internet.

Pretend to be gay.

Lift heavy

When you have muscle and no definition, dehydrate for temp cut

yea man there is just too much goddamn negativity in general. I think because people cant hate other people or voice their opinions irl they tend to vent in the internet because regardless of your gender/race/physical attributes you can still be heard. Its the crab mentalityx100. Its funny because a few years ago i felt special cause these were communities that nobody else knew and it was like having your lil enclave that not even your irl friends knew about, but in the recent years i have been trying to quit this shit. I also hate the whole twitter gansta culture that seems to be seeping into everyday life. Now its all about how unique you can be, what brands you can afford. I have no idea why and how i became this cynical and jaded at 23.

My brother. My girlfriend us half Irish/English. Asian girls are overrated. My ex was a super bitch. She just liked status, and got serious jealousy issues when I speak to any girls I study with. It's definitely a unicorn seeing an Asian with a white girl. But. Duck some Asian are sad when they make the whole no girls like me thread. Seems like this tread everyone is normal.

How big do I need to be to have white gf?? No meme no racism plz. I'm just obsessed with white girl features

You an interesting person. If not work on that.

Eh I'm the same, always scared to go too far with girls because I'm afraid they'll think I'm small. I'm short but never really have problems with girls being attracted because I have a good face

That girl ugly tho. Seriously white guys should take away all our Asian women. 95% of them don't have an adult body and the rest 5% ugly as shit

>Chinese
7" dick
>Last 3 gfs were white, they all asked me out
>My background is engineering, but now I'm in med school
>have had an Asian gf/so since hs. I don't think asian girls like me

>>some Asian are sad
>Asian girls are overrated
just another kind of sad negativity brah.

Slavic qt blondes are the best. Any tips if I'm hate anime and don't do autistic weeb things?

well I wouldn't say I'm legitimately scared, just mean hey it'd be nice to have a not small dick

If a girl wants to fuck or is interested dude then just go for it you fucking autist

OP, why even go for the white girls? I'm Filipino and have been with two German chicks. Atm I've got a Vietnamese gf and I'm far more happier with here than I ever had been with the German chicks. Asian gf tend to know how to properly cook, don't throw to muchs fits, don't get as easily fat as white chicks, stay ylonger young and as you know our families hold stongly together. Go for the asian grill, except the jap grill, she will cheat on you, since it's kinda "normal" in Japan to cheat on the husband a couple of times.

Maybe I've had a string of bad y mes. They fine to be around but I wouldn't go dating them, personally. I wish I could be everyone's friend.

Nice meme my friendo. Are you also worried about your wife fuck blacks on the side just because your Jew lord told you so?
My dick is 5.4". For sure not big but you can't meme Asian dick XD LOL because it's damn well average in America. My friends all have bigger junk than mine. Maybe some small ones don't show me because we don't know each other well

About 2 months into jank SS without a bench. I at least have some definition, haven't noticed any change with girls.

>normal
>Omg why no white girl like me :'(:'(
Kys

can't confirm this as I lived in Jew York for 2 years. I've seen white qt with some ugly ass DYEL jungle monkey I always wondered wtf
Asian girls are always slutty to white men they don't even hide it at my work. But yeah in general they stick with Asian men. White guys have shit taste in Asian women

Did you read what I wrote.

>White guys have shit taste in Asian women
now this is true. they think the ugliest ones are hot, it's retarded. i think yellow fever involves autism and facial blindness.

Friendly reminder brown people are not Asian. Now you can leave

what do we call an Asian Chad and why is it Vince Chung?

Asia is a huge continent

we are very obviously talking about east and possibly the less jungle-y southeast asians.

I'm interesting when I'm alone. Tons of hobby. Bitches have nothing but social media or tv shits. How the fuck do these boring dumb bitch demand "interesting" things from others??? I feel I have no topics with them
All my coworker, friend just talk about gossips and boring shit that nobody cares consistently. Only 2 girls are interesting and have personality but they're gay

a huge chunk of the asian poopulation is comprised of south asians (Indain subcontinent)
they are as asian as you can get.

I'm gonna need you to step back and really evaluate how fucking autistic you sound

don't force it
b urself or kill urself

Those aren't the girls you want. Find a hobby group to meet new people in general. Eg hiking.

they aren't any more asian than saudi arabians and we aren't talking about either in this thread. brown faggot trying to attach himself to east asians bc he doesnt fit in with white ppl smdh.

The girls these weebs picked look like.... literal monkeys. Yeah they have some ass/tit but their face is fucking gross. Even my beta twinky Asian friends avoid them like plague how the fuck do these white guys find them attractive???
And it's funny how they have literately 0 in common and 0 topics in common. I think I've talked with qt waitress more than the couple talked on table when I saw them in a restaruant

Seriously? You know hat curry niggers aren't addressed, do you. OP meant Asians that actually poo in the loo.

4 does anal for sure

lel they're asian too, and the OP didn't say "CHINKS ONLY PAJEETS STAY OUT"
Asia is a big place bro

Do Indians look Asian?
No
Do Indians have any common with Asians?
No
Do Indians identify themselves as Asians?
Mostly no
Do Americans think about Indians when they talk about Asians?
No
Do we Asians want Indians to be Asians?
No
Now you can leave

exotic appeal etc

"Asian" is a geographic indicator famalamb, just going with the academic definition of Asian, not that of some autistic faggot on an online homoerotic writer's guild. If you are from the continent you are Asian.
t.jungle asian

No I'm right. They're wrong and fuck you, too
They can't stop talking about small issues over and over. Their humour is worse than autistic Veeky Forums memes. Their topic is revolving around trendy brainless social media shits. They rely on alcoho to get some fun out of their boring ass life
How the fuck am I the autistic one here?? If anything I'm pretty redpilled
And the interesting women I mentioned are rare af. But when they appear they're God given gifts

by this logic all the Middle Eastern and terrorists and some of the slavs are all asian.

Light skinned gf. I got the best of both worlds

Sigh. Everybody here actually understood with kind of "Asians" were meant. It is you, that is being the autistic faggot. We got it. You are a special snowflake and we appreciate it, because without you no one here would have ever found out that "Asia" is a geographic indicator.

Funny thing is, the Indian Subcontinent is more of a "continent" than the continent of Europe, because the latter is separated from "Asia" by the Caucus Mountains, which is easily traversed daily while the former is separated from the rest of Asia by the formidable Himalayas. Still, historians and sociologists have deemed the Indian subcontinent to be a part of Asia historically and culturally.
And yes middle easter terrorists are strictly speaking West Asians, while slavs can be extended to be "eurasian"

if you aren't autistic it's pretty obvious what group we're talking about, despite your desperate semantic straw-grasping. i guess we're talking about arabs, israelis, persians, and the various finno-ugric people from central russia too.

also the subcontinent is inhabited by subhumans, pajeets get fucked lmaooo

Fuck off pajeet. You can't fool anyone here and you can't accuse us as paki because it's not/pol/
Only time Brown people identified as Asian is when they committed crimes on little girls in England and made on newspaper
Do pajeet use chopsticks? No
Are Indians culturally related to Asians? No
jungle Asians have small variants of shared culture even though they're raped and brain raped by whites from many generations
Are brown people involved in "Asian economics"? Hell no they're not part of the Asian circle

>Literally any race of grills that are not born and raised in america >>>>>>>> american chicks of any color
ftfy

>how to trigger 3 continents and 15+ countries at one post

sorry you weren't an autistic faggot, you were an uneducated one :^)

yes they are asian. Have you seen a fingol lately? They're called fingol for a reason.

south east asians use their hands. Are they not asians? Why don't we just drop the Asian in the thread and go with "Chinks and Japs" only.
>Are brown people involved in "Asian economics"?
Yes. The ASEAN.
I'll stick to what real smart people define Asian as thx

Okay I'm gonna hold off on the usual response of telling you to neck yourself and reassuring you that you are, indeed, a fucking autist.

You're not better than anyone for being "redpilled" on fucking anything. You're not better for pointing out dumbshits and their "trendy brainless social media shits" I know we're on a fucking hungarian cock fighting website but really, you can't for a minute just step back and look at the garbage you say and say it doesn't occur to you that you're an uppity pretentious fag that thinks "boo hoo everyone around me is so uninteresting".

I know you see people saying that kind of shit everywhere here but the difference with you is that holy fuck you seem like you really fucking believe it 100% unironically.

There's your (You).

elliot pls go

ps sikhs are bro tier
t.not a sikh