Is this shit gonna kill me famm?

Other urls found in this thread:

hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/securit/addit/sweeten-edulcor/aspartame-eng.php
food.gov.uk/science/additives/aspartame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

Rumor has it that Coke Zero is known to give cancer

god I hope not, I go through a costco pack of these (35) in like a week and a half. (like 3 a day)

Aspartame has been proven again and again to be harmless in every scientifically controlled experiment, (mainly by not using rats that are literally bred to develop tumour)

Don't waste your time listening to hipster pseudo science babble.

Not sure about kill you, however it does contain phosphoric acid which has been associated with urinary changes that promote kidney stones.

one a day can't be bad, right bros?

the only real downside i've seen with any diet shit is that it will make you crave actual sweet stuff

so just eat some fruits with it

Unfortunately not, user.

You'll have to find some other alternative methods like over-dosing on cocks or extreme anal prolapse.

depends from person to person but aspartame sweetness signals the body to start producing insulin for the sugar that it thinks is going in

some people don't feel this effect much, for others they create almost the same amount of insulin if they were taking regular coke

the problem is that since you didn't ingest any sugar, the insulin lowers your sugar blood, so you might be feeling tired, however the caffeine on the coke negates this, so you don't feel tired but are actually weak

so while you won't get the calories, you might still get the insulin spike which could be small to severe depending on the person, which then make you hungry

and other foods you ate before would be digested faster and turned into fat more easily due to the insulin spike

then again it depends on the person, you should analyse your energy levels/hunger, after drinking it with food, drinking it alone, and compare it when you eat food without it so you can make a choice to keep using it or not

Of all these diet pop threads, finally a solid answer, thnx user.

probably not but if you just stop drinking it and replace it with water soon you'll notice that you don't miss it at all and really you just enjoyed sipping on anything

t. 3 litres of coke zero a day as a teen, now a few cans per year

and yet that answer it's 100% broscience

It's known that everything gives you cancer to some degree

>Rumour has it, it is known

HUH?

So should diabetics avoid this?

You're gonna die breh

>falling for the diet soda spikes insulin meme

You would be liable to go hypoglycemic like a Type 1 diabetic every time you drink it if it actually happened to any meaningful degree. Insulin doesn't matter at all outside of the context of net calorie turnover anyway.

No holy fuck. Don't listen to the anti-GMO vaccines cause autism single mother crowd. Aspartame doesn't cause cancer, but I would still avoid Coke Zero or any soft drink because the acidity and sugars will fuck your teeth up hard.

No, it's fine.
It might stain your teeth though.

This applies to every study you have ever heard of. When they stop using rats that just LOOOOVE tumors, you'll have that not many things that are in food or hygiene products actually cause or increase the chances of cancer.

Fuck that's wrong in every way. Here.

hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/securit/addit/sweeten-edulcor/aspartame-eng.php

Canada is way stricter than the US.

food.gov.uk/science/additives/aspartame

UK, even stricter than Canada.