Hi fit how much more do I need to cut? i'm 6'3 and weight 179 pounds pic is of me, also what do you think my bodyfat is?

Hi fit how much more do I need to cut? i'm 6'3 and weight 179 pounds pic is of me, also what do you think my bodyfat is?

You should try doing the "reverse cut" first - trick you body into building more muscle by eating lots of food and lifting heavy.

Fatty alert!

lol, i'd rather cut first though to get rid of the huge waist so i don't look ridiculous and then just bulk after that

get your testosterone levels checked

What could be wrong with my test? I'm tall and have a deep voice etc and no symptoms of low test

Listen, child, your waist is not "huge"

Everything about you is fucking small. Fatty and small. Go get big and strong, so you have something to cut to.

gyno and wide hips

your fat distribution is very feminine, a man of your height and weight should not look like that naturally

it's not severe or anything, but i'd still check my test levels if i were you

I'm 6'0" and 185lbs and don't do any exercise other than walking and you look fatter than me. You can cut all you want but you really need some muscle on your body.

Yeah I thought the same thing and asked my doctor for a test check but he said I was fine and don't have gyno, i used to be obese which i think is a reason why my body looks the shape it does

oh that's interesting, in that case i'd do a slow clean bulk if i were you, right now you don't have enough muscle to cut for, so i'd bulk

you can go full skelly first if you'd like, but that's probably unwise

holy shit try lifting user? I'm 6'3" as well but @ 200lbs and I don't have love handles

Bf estimate?

12-14%
I'd say around 19%, but it's hard to know since you have tits and your legs don't seem fat at all. You should buy one of those modern scales that measure your body fat percentage. They aren't too accurate, but it's better to have an orientative value than nothing, don't you think so?

>received
Are we judging body fat or your boyfriend?

That looks like a 17-18

lmfao

low enough. but your hips will always be way high. lmao i had to.

He probably send it from his phone to his pc and it's an automatically generated filename.

you ain't gonna change shit. this is your body. this is your dna. you will have these boat motor blade hips forever.

get fuckin stacked. it's you're only option.

way off.

closer to this.

Dude this guy is fine he's just dyel and stores excess fat in his chest, people on this forum think everything is gyno lmao.

~35% I think, build your chest legs and arms. You do not look very fit at the moment but all can improve.

Andrew get off Veeky Forums