Bench lmao2pl8

>bench lmao2pl8
>squat 3pl8
>dl 4pl8
>ohp 1pl8
>go to holiday for two weeks and my lifts are down 30% everywhere

Tell me again why bother natty lifting Veeky Forums

Because you ate like shit and didn't move a muscle for two weeks? How exactly did you lose muscle again?

>lifting 2 years just to get fucked over by a 2 week holiday

That shit is just not fair

>muh holiday

you can workout at hotels too you know?

Either you're lying, because there shouldn't a very significant loss of strength after just 2 weeks of not lifting, or you were just lazy as fuck and didn't eat any preotons. If you do some push ups and other light body weight shit you shouldn't lose anything after 2 weeks.

>ohp 3 pl8
>bench 5 pl8
>squat 7 pl8
>dl 8.5 pl8

>2 weeks off peds lifts are down 40% everywhere

Why bother roiding when its all gone unless you take them with no breaks ever. Plus its expensive af

Holy fuck I know this feel OP
>Finally incline bench 1plate for 3x5
>Take 2 weeks off for finals
>Do bodyweight routine for said 2 weeks
>Come back and I can't bench 1plate anymore
>Bench dropped to 65lbs
>Took me 1 month to get back to 1plate

Fucking bullshiit, idk why this happens?

happened to me too

went to California for 2 weeks and stayed in a shitty hotel with no gym, ate good and still dropped from 230 on bench to 195

my bench has recovered somewhat but is now what it was fucking four months ago

I was on an island in Indonesia, no gym arround, also fuck bodyweight I just wanted to chill for two weeks

I ate only carbs and fat because I was scared to eat meat in a 3rd world shithole so I basically had no protein for two weeks

because lifting for strength is a meme, did you look any worse?

I don't lift for strength lel

Yes my abs faded after the fist week, I cutter 2 month hardcore to be summer ready and could enjoy it only 1 week

It's funny somehow

so don't complain about it then? "just wanted to chill" is a pretty weak mentality to have in life in general

you could've bought protein powder

you really didn't care, let's be honest

You lose Neural adaptation fairly quickly, 2 weeks is more than enough to do it

damn dude just fuck your shit up

2 weeks?

I didn't lift for two weeks at almost exactly the same stats and I didnt lose any gains. My lifts have increased if anything after the break lol

R u an idiot? Even if this is true. It wouldn't take you very long to get back to where you were. It would be worst if you did test

huh thats weird i live in california and my lifts are good

Took a week off lifting cuz i was sick, after doing my warmup I could easy lift what I was doing before I took a week off.

you sound like a pussy who lost his motivation for lifting

arent your lifts supposed to go up if you take a week off?

They either go up or stay the same. Op just overate and was dyel before his vacation.

>Men's Health